All Comments on 'Coming Out Party'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jtukeejtukeeover 5 years ago
Another great Lacey story

As always, as soon as I saw the story pop up by Lacey Dresser I knew I was in for a treat and i was right. Thanks again for arousing this old man. I can't wait for the next chapter.

tallman441tallman441over 5 years ago

Excellent story and hot characters. looking forward to reading more.

Kicker73Kicker73over 5 years ago
Always great

Lacey simply writes great shorts.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Good Story

again, Well written and the story flow was good. I like reading of your adventures.

One tiny little complaint. lol

Average male penis is (drum roll, symbol clash) 5 1/8 inches erect fluctuating maybe a 1/4 inch up or down. 1 1/2 in girth, again give or take. So was Roger small or just average? LOL Sorry, I just had to go there :)

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 5 years agoAuthor
To prinnavea...

Thanks you for the kind remark, and for the interesting facts relative to an average size penis. Never seen such figures before, but I'll be sure to keep them in mind.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Thank You Again!

Lacey, I always enjoy reading your Wonderful Hot Erotic stories. It’s great to read about Teresa and Roger’s first time with another couple. However, making it a 3couple swing adds to the pleasures and excitement for all of you. Looking forward to reading more of this experience.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Thank You Again!

Lacey, This is a wonderful Hot Erotic chapter of You, Walter, Rita and Bill helping Teresa and Roger enjoy the pleasures and excitement of swinging with 2 other couples. Looking forward to reading more of what happened that evening. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy Stuff

Fun read. Got the blood flowing. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Cumed"??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES