Coming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodger didn't ejaculate and when my orgasm subsided he withdrew his cock and went straight for my clit with his mouth. No doubt his priority was to ensure he didn't disappoint me with his pussy eating skills, and for me to have a third orgasm.

That's when I heard Teresa say..."Good Lord Rodger, you're in rare form tonight. I hope you're enjoying yourself, and you too Lacey."

I just smiled as I was more interested in focusing on Rodger attacking my clit than having a conversation with anyone. Then Rodger changed over to long stiff tongue strokes starting at my asshole, going up between my cunt lips, and ending at my clit. Which he then flicked his tongue back & forth over before taking it between his lips to suck. He repeated the same process over and over until he sensed from my now constant squirming and moaning I was about to orgasm again. As he did he focused all his attention on my clit by flicking his tongue up & down on it like a dog lapping a bone.

When I couldn't stand it any longer I let out a loud scream and orgasmed. Way more intently than the first two, and a lot wetter. I shook for what seemed like ten minutes when it reality it was probably only a minute or so. While humping Rodgers face I let loose with a series of cunt spasms and a squirt of pussy juice with each one. Of which Rodger attempted to catch every drop in his mouth.

Funny thing, just as I screamed from my orgasm I thought I heard someone else too. Come to find out later it was Teresa who orgasmed from Bill going down on her.

I released my legs and all but passed out. Talk about about being sexually exhausted. It was the first time I had three back to back orgasms in such a short period of time. Not forgetting how much I cummed, and in such quick succession. It left me totally drained.

After I regained my senses I found Rodger still in between my legs licking my thighs, cunts lips, or where ever there might be some vaginal fluid.

"You can stop now Rodger. And what the little birdie told me about you being 'pretty special' when it comes to eating pussy was an understatement. Truth be known you're damn good and Teresa is a lucky lady. Any man that eats pussy as good as you truly loves doing it. Thank you for sharing your special talent with me."

"I'm thrilled you're pleased Lacey. Can't tell you how much I worried you might not be. Besides, the pleasure was all mine. I've often fantasized about eating your pussy. A dream come true for me."

By then the only two still going at it were Walter and Rita, but Rita was doing all the work sucking his cock. Since she still was, Teresa sat on the sofa next to Walter to get a closer look. What seemed to grab her attention was in spite of Walter's long cock how easily Rita was going down on it and taking all of it except for an inch or so in her mouth and throat. Rita's is one damn fine cock sucker and can take a lot more of Walter's long dong than I can. At least consistently, and seemingly more comfortably.

Unfortunately Teresa didn't get to see much of Rita's cock sucking skills since not long after she sat down Walter began to moan and groan steadily. No sooner than he did he asked Rita if he could ejaculate on her face.

When he asked, Rita released him as a way to give him the go ahead after which Walter took his saliva soaked dick in hand and began stroking it. Rita leaned back a bit and just as she did Walter let out a loud moan as the first stream of hot cum shot out and splattered on Rita's forehead. Then a second cum load quickly followed and landed on top of the first. Three more streams of cum shot out and landed on Rita's nose, lips and chin.

When he was done, and in spite of her cum soaked face, Rita took his cock back in her mouth and gently sucked it until she got every last drop. After she released him she licked her lips and chin clean before Walter licked the rest off her face. One thing Walter loves as he's gotten older is licking and swallowing his own cum whenever he can afterwards. Off your face, tits or from your pussy.

After watching Rita, I had the feeling Teresa was eager to suck cock, and mostly likely Bill's, but being new to group sex was hesitant about taking the initiative. So I did it for her by suggesting we give Bill and Roger a blow job as a way to thank them for eating our pussies. When she happily nodded in approval I asked Bill and Rodger to sit on the same sofa. After I cleaned Rodger's cock with a wet face cloth because it was in my ass, Teresa and I knelt down between their legs.

That's when I got my first close look at Rodgers small cock. In spite of it being fully erect it was barely five inches long and maybe an inch and a half in diameter. Not very big, but it would be easy to suck and my goal was to make Rodger feel like King Kong when I did.

The good news was Rodger shaved around the base of his cock and shaft, which would prevent me from getting hair in my mouth as I took his dick entirely in it. No doubt Teresa insisted on it for the very same reason.

In Teresa's case, Bill's six inch dick would be the longest she sucked in ages. It was going to be interesting to see how she handled it.

Once we were in position Teresa and I took both their cocks in our mouths. As for Walter and Rita, they sat nearby to watch.

As is the norm for me, I focused first on Rodger's cockhead with my lips and tongue, which was large for such a small cock. I licked and sucked it while paying particular attention to the frenulum on the underside of the glan, which I flicked my tongue back & forth across repeatedly. Once I felt I was achieving the desired effect I slowly went down on his cock until it was entirely in my mouth and the tip of his cockhead was "tickling" my uvula. Then I began a steady up & down head motion. Slowly I increased the pace at which I was bobbing up & down, all while sucking furiously and making obscene slurping sounds.

While I couldn't see Teresa well, only out of the corner of my eye, I was amazed to see her taking Bill's entire cock in her mouth. And like me, she was a "no hands" cock sucker. Relying entirely on her mouth and head to do all the work.

Since Rodger was close to cumming earlier when fucking me in the asshole it didn't take long before he was ready to ejaculate. When I sensed he was from his moaning and cock swelling ever so slightly I started mouth fucking him as fast as possible. As for deep as possible, it was easy to take his entire dick in my mouth on each downward head stroke. So deep my nose would be buried in his pubic hair.

Suddenly Rodger grabbed my head with both hands and held it tightly against him. Then he ejaculated. And boy was it a big one. I must have missed the part when Rita told me about him having a small penis that he had big cumloads.

It was one huge cumload with one cum shot after another going straight down my throat. He unloaded at least five, maybe six, big globs of thick semen into it. Because he did they were easy to swallow. If he filled my mouth instead I might have gagged trying to swallow it.

When I thought he was done I eased back a bit, but soon as I did another two loads shot into my mouth. Kind of a delayed action, but then he ran out of ammunition. Instead of swallowing the last two loads I released his cock and raised myself up to kiss him. After which I transferred his cum from my mouth to his.

After kissing, Rodger stated... "You made this old man with a small penis feel like Ron Jeremy. I can't thank you enough Lacey."

"You're very welcome Rodger, and you can't imagine how much I enjoyed sucking your dick. Not often I can take an entire cock in my mouth so comfortably, and when I can I enjoy it immensely. Don't ever think of your cock as a shortcoming in any way. Size is always relative."

Just as I finished speaking I heard Bill begin to moan loudly. Which meant only one thing...he was about ready to cum. I looked at Teresa who was expertly taking Bill's entire cock in her mouth on every downward head stroke. Smooth as a well oiled machine. It was easy to see by the way she sucked cock her and Rita were sisters. Both had what seemed like a natural ability to deep throat. No gagging or any sign of struggling. They both made it look easy.

While Teresa was sucking Bill's cock it gave me a chance to get a good look at her large boobs minus the bra. They were huge, but you'd expect they might look it hanging down the way they were. Both her areola and nipples were quite aroused. Shame on me at the time, but I couldn't help myself by reaching to feel one. When I did I couldn't resist rubbing and tweaking her nipple. When I did Teresa looked at me. And while I couldn't be positive because of Bill's cock in her mouth, I thought for sure she smiled.

Bill's moaning became more intense so I stopped fondling Teresa so she could tend to business. It wasn't possible to know what she or they planned to do when Bill cummed, but apparently he asked beforehand to do it on her tits when the time came. Not that I blame him.

Just as Bill was about to ejaculate Teresa went down on him as far as she could and gave his cock one last good suck before releasing it. After she did she leaned back so her huge tits hung proudly making for an easy target. She even raised them both up with her hands, which made them look even bigger. Bill grabbed his dick and jerked it maybe three or four times before out shot his first load, which landed dead center on Teresa's right tit and nipple.

As I've mentioned before, Bill's a "shooter" so his cum streams have a lot of force behind them, and he usually ejaculates in rapid succession. After the first load about four more shot out. One right after the other and all landing on Teresa's tits. In total, three ended up on one, two on the other. Once he was done ejaculating Teresa took his cock back in her mouth and greedily sucked it until he was fully drained.

"Wow Teresa. That was fabulous. And to be able to shoot my load on those awesome tits of yours was like having your cake and eating it too. Thank you. And if I may be so blunt, and not very gentlemanly like, you're one terrific cock sucker. Between you, Lacey and my beloved Rita I don't know who sucks cock the best."

"You're welcome Bill. Can't remember the last dick I sucked that was as long so the pleasure was entirely mine. No offense Rodger."

"None taken Teresa. Truth be known, I probably enjoyed watching you more than you did sucking Bill's cock. A special treat for both of us...and another fantasy fulfilled."

With that said both Rita and I cleaned Bill's mess off Teresa's tits with a face cloth and towel. Which took longer than it should have. We both couldn't help but enjoy rubbing her tits while cleaning them. Of which Teresa didn't seem to mind either. She actually seemed to be enjoying it as much as we were.

Teresa's tits besides being large have a nice melon shape. And in spite of her age they don't have a heavy hang to them. What sag there is isn't excessive as with most large breasted women her age. Simply isn't the case with Teresa...at least not yet. Her tits looked like those of a woman twenty years younger.

While we were cleaning Teresa's tits it dawned on me Rita was the only one that didn't have an orgasm yet. The rest of us all did, but not Rita, which didn't seem right since she was the hostess.

When I mentioned it to her, she responded by saying..."I'm perfectly fine for now Lacey. Besides, the night is still young and there is no need to rush things. Plus, now seems like a good time for a potty break, plus we all could probably use some liquid refreshment."

To be continued...

12