All Comments on 'Coming Out Together'

by KramB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeabout 6 years ago
Unfinished

There needs to be a bit more but thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

5*

More please and soon

Typing with one hand the other covered in cum

isadoreisadoreabout 6 years ago
nice!

this is an excellent story and could only wish my wife would be as accepting. there needs to be more of the exploits of this couple, hopefully you have some coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If only

If only we could all.share our feelings with our spouses !

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

great story. but we need a few more chapters!!! with Sue, and maybe Mr. Sue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's prostate the gland in your annus not prostrate, the position.

Could be spell check error.

wmrkiiwmrkiiabout 6 years ago
Perfect. Perfect. Just more, more!

So believable. And a platform for many more chapters.

A really sweet, in love couple, having fun with pleasure and so in love that they encourage total openness. A lot less divorce if every couple modeled this mindset. AND then the 'good parts' were as graphically described as these. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Timing

Only probably I can see is she did this while they were married, did he see other men after they were married.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Funny

that the guy teaching you how to spell prostate misspelled the word anus.

Don

You might enjoy my stories....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKramB@KramB
Hi, I enjoy writing erotica as I've got a very vivid imagination for sex. I'm drawn to stories about people exploring thier sexuality, especially where they have some interal sence of self loathing and believe the only way to secure happiness is to be of service to others. It ...