Coming Out Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes now." Ann directed huskily.

Opening my eyes I quickly focused on what lay on my crotch and discovered she was kneeling there between my legs wearing a strap-on and a medium sized lifelike plastic cock plopped right next to my own very real hard erect penis.

"I am going to fuck you like you fuck me," as she reached forward and took both nipple in her fingers and began twisting, pulling them, sending bolts of lustful desire coursing down my body, twitching my penis. She looked into my eyes, "While I am fucking you I want you to think about how it makes you feel. I want you to consider how it is to be in the control of another who has their cock buried deep in your ass fuck hole." Then she squinted her eyes and gave a lustful grin, "And while I fuck you I am gong to jerk you off rather quickly so that you will have to lay beneath me taking it while I get my pleasure from multiple orgasms, pleasuring my self, all the while your adore fades and you become nothing more than a fuck hole to be used for another's enjoyment."

Keeping one hand working on a nipple, she positioned the strap-on cock to the entrance of my anus. The plastic cock easily penetrated the first part of my opening having it well lubed along with my previous stretching from the previous day. It wasn't a huge cock, but just a bit larger than the butt plug. I experienced only mild pain once the cock got in, but quickly passed and she slowly, carefully, pushed it further in. Ann paused for a moment and I felt a vibrating sensation take up in the cock.

"Just so you know this is a double ended strap-on cock. I have a dildo vibrator working my cunt and clit while I fuck you," She pronounced. "This is all about my pleasure, so get ready to cum."

She started slowly at first with the rhythm of fucking that every man knows how to do with little training. The in and out cycle, slow then faster, then more evenly, and then slow again. Building in me that yearning for release. He hand worked at jacking my cock using slippery lube from our mixed juices and lube. Working faster at slipping her hands loosely over my hard cock sent tingling sensations to my balls and down my legs and nipples, one of which was still being alternatively fondled aggressively by her other hand. I was amazed at how she kept up the fucking rhythm with hardly missing a beat, but with the faint vibration within my body I knew my orgasm was not far off.

She did not say much, only grunted and gave little moans to indicate her enjoyment. She gave me a wicked smile of lust and gripped my cock more firmly producing the effect she wanted. I cried out, "Don't make me cum...please....let it go for a few more minutes." I begged.

"Hardly my dear," she laughed and twisted my nipple even harder and sped up her jerking motion on my cock. "I'm taking you for a good ride," she spoke between pants of joy.

Then with no ability to stop her, I came hard. Spurting my creamy jizz all over her hand and my cock. It just kept spewing load after load, draining my balls and giving me the most intense organism I'd had in a long, long time. Then it was done. Over. Ann took her cum covered hand rubbed some on my nipples. "Open wide," she commanded with a deep thrust of the cock in side my body. Meekly complying, already feeling the first pangs of sexual come-down I opened my mouth and she pushed two fingers of cum in to it.

Ann then began concentrating on her own pleasure. Her pace of fucking me picked up as her dildo rubbed her clit and the vibrations in her vagina began to work on her g-spot, giving little moans of satisfaction.

I lay there beneath her feeling so used by her continued fucking of my hole. I wanted to shrink away, but her rapid strokes into my body continued unabated and obviously she enjoyed the sensations from the vibrator humming deep into her cunt. She gazed down at me with a sly smile, reached up and began working my nipples with hard pinching twists. "Lay there, mister and take it," she panted out, stepping up the rhythm of her thrusts. "Think how I am enjoying the use of your body for my pleasure. You must take it for as long as I want to give it too your dirty fuck hole."

Her orgasm came swift and hard, shaking her body and letting loose her own wet fluids gushing down over the strap-on cocks, pooling first on my exposed crotch and then draining down over my impaled anus. She slumped forward, panting from both the sexual release and sheer physical exertion of the effort to thoroughly fuck me.

Unlike a man's cock shriveling up upon release, the dildo remained hard, still partially in me as I felt my anus throb from the prolonged penetration. Then Ann began to revive her strength she again reached down to our joined crotches, wiped her hand around the soppy sperm and cum juices and this time took her fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean, while giving me a wild and mischievous look. She pulled the cock out from my body and then surprising me, she bent over my cock to lick and suck it.

"You deserve a little reward for being such a good fuck slut." She murmured between licks. Her action surprised me as she usually was not interested in any kind of oral action after a sex session, always claiming it was too dirty. Too, amazingly, I felt my penis begin to stir back to life, which for me was unusual. I've never been a porn star multiple cum type of lover, needing time to recover the 'urge' as I called it. Ann's continued attention of sucking my cock and alternatively licking my balls certainly sped up the recovery as my cock rose to attention. "What is good for the goose is good for the gander," she spoke quickly peeling off the strapon and removing her vibrator. She reposition her body to straddle my mouth and pushed her wet semen coated bush down on my lips. "Clean me," she directed. "Clean me out good as your final slut service to me for today."

With renewed lust surging back between my nipples and erect cock, I did my very best to lick out her juices in every fold of her pussy and around her clit. Her response was muted, as she seemed to be concentrating on excising her cunt of cum onto my face. She wasn't humping my mouth, but moved in a smearing motion, even covering my nose, getting the musky fluids into my nostrils. The odor was nearly intoxicatingly sensual, triggering images of my past escapades of servicing others.

Then Ann backed off my face, leaving it slick with her juices, "Tell me," she asked. "You seemed to enjoy being butt fucked, right?"

"Yes it was very good feeling," I answered, not knowing where she was headed.

"I've noticed you seem to get off on my nipple play and fingering of your anus. What does that make you feel?"

I thought for a moment before answering, feeling the coolness of her juices drying on my lips and chin. "I guess it makes me feel real slutty. Like I don't really care how I'm being used, but that I a giving some kind of pleasure to you as you play with me. Do you get aroused by doing those things?"

"Yes," she responded, cocking her head thoughtfully. "Less so in the past but more so as of late. It is quite a turn-on for me to see how your body reacts to what I do to it. Like now." She reached behind her back and found a nipple, twisted it hard and felt me stiffen in response. "See. I like to think about sending little teasing sexual charges over your body. Watching your cock throb getting hard under my not so tender touches." She stopped her attention on my nipple and looked down at me intently. "Now here's the question," she asked seriously. "From watching your responses of the past few days and finding your stash of toys I have to ask, are you gay?"

So there it was. The question I avoided for years and certainly never planned to reveal my sexual proclivities to my beloved Ann lay out in the sexually charged air between us. I didn't want to hurt her in any way, but always knew the day would come when she would pose the question. At least the issue arose out of our passion of love making and not some angry spat where stupid accusations could easily result in major wounds.

"No. I am not gay." I stopped to watch her reaction and saw her face cloud slightly with a thoughtful countenance, with a question forming on her lips I quickly added, "No I'm not gay obviously given our sexual activities past and present." I took a deep breath, "I now believe I am bi-sexual who leans more to sexual relations with women than men. And before you asked, I don't do kids. Ever. I may be a bit warped in my sexuality but not so preserve as to go down that path."

Ann shifted, sliding off of me and sat on the bed, gently fondling my deflating cock. "Good," she finally spoke. "I have often wondered where you stood on the sex scale." Then she asked, "Have you had many encounters?"

I wasn't sure how I wanted to answer that question, again contemplating in the past that once the big question was answered, she'd want to know about the other aspects of my sexuality. I joked, "I could plead the fifth." Seeing her smile I knew she could figure out there had been other close encounters. "Honestly yes I've had some encounters over the years. As I've grown older they've become fewer."

"Okay. I can accept that. I don't think I really want to know the dirty details." Ann took my hand and moved it up to her breasts. "It may be best to reset the sex clock to the present and we go forward rather than back," she added thoughtfully.

"Now its my turn," I replied, moving my hand over her firm breasts and still taut nipples. "Are you gay?"

She gave a small chuckle, "What makes you think that?"

"The last two or three times we've fucked our selves into oblivion you've cried out to Sue. Freudian slip of reality or fantasy?" I watched her intently. She, like me, cannot lie worth a damn.

"No I'm not gay. Like you I've determined I am bi-sexual, probably always have been since Sue seduced me in our college dorm room late one night after a few hits on a joint. "

"Ah...This is news to me." I smiled, quickly adding, "But I don't want the dirty details either. What we both have done with others is not germane to our relationship, unless we volunteer the information."

"Agreed. I have always leaned to the male side of the equation, but also enjoyed the occasional female relationship. In honesty, Sue and I still have a thing for one another, kind of a raw, almost primitive lusting for what only two women can feel and understand when together. It is somehow different than passion between you and I. Can you accept that?"

"If you accept me as having a urge to be with other guys, I can certainly understand your desire for other women." I caressed her neck and shapely collarbone area, touching faintly her cheek, pushing a strand of her hair back over her ear.

She shifted position to lay down next to me, cradling her head on my shoulder, sleepily replying, "I am so glad we've finally come out to one another. It's as if a unspoken wall that stood between us has drifted away and now we can build a renewed bond going forward."

Hearing her soft words lifted my spirits, as they hadn't been in a long time. I didn't know where the path would lead, but at least we'd be walking in unison together. I felt Ann's shallow breathing and turned to see her eyes peacefully closed. "I love you too. Forever."

Fini

12