All Comments on 'Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 04'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh Boy!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Trouble ahead I can tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
doormat, oh well...

Keith The Doormat. Dear me... but never mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
On the edge of my seat.....

I can't wait to see how this develops. I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach. The rain before the storm feeling. This is one of my favorite stories.

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaover 13 years ago
So heartbreakingly true

Your characters seem real, particularly Keith's rationalizations about waiting for John to come out.

seriouswriter12seriouswriter12over 13 years ago
poor Keith

keith deserves better. kinda hate john for putting keith in a situation where he has to do all the adjusting while john does nothing.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
This is not going well.

Which means it's going great, of course. The writing is so real! I feel so bad for both of them and so angry at both of them. It's a mess, and they're each doing things to make it worse. The pace of the story is nice -- it's like a soap opera, building the tension to the inevitable conclusion.

Bill_MonosandBill_Monosandover 13 years ago
He likes to watch / I like to read.

Gotta tell you I am seriously digging the the little voyeuristic streak John has developed with the toys and the dancing. Hot. On another note, I also like the way that you develop the emotional motivations for the characters- its very clear why they are acting the way they are. My favourite element of this skill is the way you reveal John's emotions through Keith's understanding of his facial expressions. Honestly, that is a special kind of talent.

Keep up the good work--------Billy <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply Amazing

Pretty easily my favourite series on this site. The characters are so well developed and realistic (although I hope there's more detail about John and his hang-ups to come). And the sexual tension is mad crazy - each sex scene is better than the last. Please keep up the brilliant work x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving this story

This story is amazing. You can call me a hopeless romantic because I am seriously hoping that John will come out and they will live happily ever after...I want that for Keith. I have a feeling something interesting will happen soon, hopefully very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nahh!

I hate John - he is user and chicken. I hope Keith will realise, that there is no point to wait for John=>John has his cake and eats it!!! =>he has no reason to come out! Everything was given to him on the nice plate, he did not work for that, he did not fight for that. Keath did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!!!

John is a jerk and I'm mad at him and I'm mad at the other guy for letting him be a jerk but I want to know what happens next!!!!! lol

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdoorover 13 years ago

Great build up of tension and leaving the options so wide open. Of course I am rooting for John to get over it, and make both him and Keith very happy. Keep 'em coming! :)

julrijulriover 12 years ago
I knew it!

Oh my god woman, where are you taking me next! great chapter, i'm going to click on to the next chapter with even greater trepidation. I am reading this so fast that i will have to re-read it all over again. Excellent! another 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
aaahhh

Someone with such a bright, fun-loving personality as Keith's should not have to hide it, and John needs to grow a pair. They are such a cute couple otherwise.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

sorry to much sex in it.? its taking over the story.?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Have to agree with anon

Fear is never good in a relationship silly John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i wish i had someone like that

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i hope it doesnt end in tears

But there are certainly going to be some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The unbalance in this couple is very unhealthy. John desperately wants Keith - but only in private and when they can secretly steal a couple minutes. His fear and cowardice negates all his other sexiness - makes him entirely unattractive. And it’s not just that he’s in the closet, it’s that he refuses to even discuss hard topics with Keith. He avoids talks, he refuses to respond to direct questions, he offers no explanations. When he see’s Sarah’s dinner in Keith’s calendar he flatly refuses to even acknowledge there’s a problem - for days - and then he answers the door like some mute dumbass and acts like he barely knows Keith. Then he quickly accepts Keith’s unselfish decline to stay and has to do NOTHING at all to resolve the problem he himself created. But the real topper - and Keith has a shit ton of blame here too - is John has the gall to slide over to Keith’s late night, under cover of darkness with no family around anymore, and they both just flat-out ignore the issue and fall into bed. John is a coward and Keith is a doormat - and the likable characters from the earlier chapters are nowhere to be found!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

no point readung this as its not complete and has not been updated for over a decade ,pity its a good book

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous