All Comments on 'Coming to Live'

by John_Spivey1966

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why did

Why did the author have to wreck a good story by needing to put in anal sex. It was going fine until that point then went down fast. Why do authoer now days seem to all feel NO story is complete without anal sex, purely stupid.

joemac77792064joemac77792064about 12 years ago
Agree

Yes, I agree with the comment about anal sex. I guess things might be different these days. I will have to ask some of my "friends" to find out.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
read the tags

personally I don't have a problem with anal, however, this is a good reason why Lit should show the story tags at the top of page 1, instead of at the bottom of the last page.

Anal is clearly indicated as a part of this story in the Tag list, so sensitive readers should check the Tags before proceeding.

I liked this story, although there was no build up or explanation for the niece to suddenly go nympho. At first I thought she might be sleep-fucking, which would of been cool.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
It's your story

It's your story so if you want anal then you should be able to put anal in and to hell with the rest. I liked the story especially when Jenn asked to have him come in her ass. What else was he to do?

John_Spivey1966John_Spivey1966almost 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you all for the feedback. I'm sorry to those of you who didn't like the anal aspect but, as one comment stated, the story has anal as a keyword. Also anal is something I enjoy and so I include it in most of my stories.

ToooSexyToooSexyalmost 12 years ago
???

I think anal sex sounds fun and I'd like to try it if my girlfriend will let me and to the people criticizing the author for putting it in the story then why don't you make your own story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

took my nice jessica about a year for our anal sex...but now it's all the time for the last 5 yrs.heck she loves to get fucked and cummed on all over

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lot of writers think they have to have add shock value to the sexual activity. Quite silly really, not nearly as erotic as the vaginal intercourse. The preparation for anal sex in the vast majority of the stories is overlooked and when not done right it is really gross. For many the male don't take the sensitivity factor into the penetration aspect. Anal is not nearly as popular as the writers of erotic stories portray. Ah yeah, the first time is a learning curve for both parties and rare it is a slam bam right out of the gate. I gave it a 2 star as it is overrated aspect this soon in the relationship by the writer. Totally not necessary to be erotic for it to be vaginal to begin with for the first several interactions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous