All Comments on 'Coming to Savannah'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Saw it coming...

...but it was fun to get there. :)

stonepretenderstonepretenderalmost 14 years ago
Good material!

What a lovely story! If you wanted to rewrite and make it longer, it would be a wonderful novel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweet and creamy

Delicious, sweet snack.

Calit69Calit69almost 14 years ago
Not your best

A single fuck and suddenly we live together. Many of your stories have great story lines and well developed characters. This is rather contrived and implausible.

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Nice!

Quick and to the point! I like that. What a wonderful ending.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago
Couple Things

I don't think you picked the right category for this story. I think you should have put it in the Transsexuals and Crossdressers category; not the Gay Male. I was looking forward to some man on man romance. So, it put me off with all the "she's". And this sentence? "...and played the best set of pert globular breasts a surgeon can give with my hands and my lips and my teeth." It turned me off. I don't want to read about breasts in a gay male story.

Aside from that, though, the story was good. sr71plt, you are a really great writer.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i agree with the other comment. this isnt gay male.?

will281will281about 6 years ago
In the mood

I was in the mood for a gay male romantic story and you definitely delivered. As to the category, I couldn't disagree more with the previous comment. While the story could just as easily have been posted under Transsexuals & Crossdressers, Gay Male is the more appropriate category because Mike, the main character, is gay and happens to fall for Savannah, a transvestite entertainer, who happens to be his favorite waiter, Val. Additionally, there is no indication in this short but eloquent story that Val is anything but a gay male who happens to be a transvestite entertainer. Lastly, the mystery of why the Club One waiter brought two glasses with the Champagne was made clear with the left over glitter in the corner of Val's eye. Great storytelling! It was a wonderful read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories