Coming to Terms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day we had breakfast at the hotel and then did some sight seeing. We got a quick lunch while we were out. Mom wanted to head back to the hotel to get changed. She wanted to try one of those fancy South Beach restaurants for dinner.

While we were seated, we looked across the park to the ocean and were people watching. Our table was outdoors on the sidewalk and was ideal for taking in the local scene. Just after our drinks were served (the waiter wouldn't let me have an adult drink) Mom pointed out a couple behind me. Right there at the table, in full view of everyone, two women were kissing each other. By the looks of it they were fully enjoying what they were doing. It was a sight that would be burned into my mind's eye forever. They were both hot. I became jealous as I watched. I was getting super horny too.

Dinner was great, but I couldn't stop thinking of the hotties making out. Afterwards, mom and I walked up-and-down Ocean drive and then headed back to the hotel.

"So, what did you think of dinner?" Mom asked.

"To be honest, all I can think about were the women kissing each other. Dinner was great though. Can we open a bottle of wine? I just want to chill out for the rest of the night."

"Sure, that sounds good. I'm going to go get ready for bed. You can pour the wine while I'm getting changed. Thanks hon."

When Mom returned I had the wine poured and brought them over to the sofa. She was wearing a nightie beneath her robe. We drank and shot the breeze. She was getting sleepy and then announced she was going to turn-in for the night soon. She also said, "I'll bet that all this talk between us about panties, lesbianism, and thinking about the two girls kissing one-another has got you kind of horny, huh?"

"Well yeah Mom; I mean, how could it not?"

"I kind of guessed that it would. Here," she said while fetching something from her robe pocket. "Enjoy these for the night. They were the pair I was wearing all day." She came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. While she did so she put something in my hand, and then she said "good night." As she walked away I looked in my hand. It was a sky blue nylon/spandex bikini brief with lace trim, in light blue, around the waistband. I was shocked. Mom was already in her room when I regained my composure.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I called out to her.

"You're welcome honey, now let me get some sleep."

I rushed to my bedroom stripping myself so that I was only wearing my panties. I was wearing a pink thong with a lace front that had matching bows just on the inside of the hips. I immediately brought her panties to my nose and took a deep breath. The smell was much stronger. Then I stuck my tongue out and gave the crotch a long and deep lick. It tasted better and stronger, than the other panties. I was in heaven.

It was totally lost on me at the moment that my mom had willingly given me her panties to masturbate with. She had to know, as she was drifting off to sleep, that her daughter was smelling and tasting her 'essence' on her panties while masturbating.

I brought Mom's panty to my face to get a good whiff of its scent as I began fingering myself through my own panties. After I was good and wet I decided to slip my panty off and slowly inserted it into my pussy. I was still smelling Mom's panty while fingering myself with my panty. Then I slowly pulled my panty out of my pussy and put both panties into my mouth. I was now tasting myself and my mother while fingering myself to a great orgasm.

Both panties were still on m bed, near my head, when I woke up the next day. They seemed to say 'good morning' and provide a reminder of last night's masturbatory activities.

"Mom," I said over breakfast, "I want to thank you for the gift last night. You didn't have to do that.

"Monica, I felt bad about yelling at you for your fetish. Saying I'm sorry only goes so far. I had to prove to you that it's okay with me. From now on, just get my permission first. That way you're not being sneaky. I want nothing more than for us to be open and honest with each other. I want to have a great relationship with you. We can only do that if we have open lines of communication. So anyways, did you have fun with them?"

"Actually I did, the smell and taste were much stronger and better than usual."

"Well, I'm glad you had fun with them. Later today I'll have another pair for you to play with. I hope you don't mind."

"Mom, I don't mind, but do you?"

"Monica, I'm lending them to you for your enjoyment. Why would I mind?"

"Mom, something just dawned on me. I've enjoyed tasting and smelling vagina via panties. It's one thing for me to enjoy the tastes and smells form your friends' underwear. It's another thing for me to enjoy the tastes and smells from my underwear. It's another thing for me to enjoy the tastes and smells for your underwear. Am I committing incest by doing this? I got a certain thrill from sneaking you panties prior to this trip to Miami. I got an entirely different thrill last night knowing that the panties were given to me to enjoy. I also got a better thrill from the stronger tastes and smells. Mom, am I nuts? Am I doing something wrong? Do you feel violated?"

"Monica, I'll have to think about those things for a while. I don't want to fly off the handle and make comments that I might not mean. Those were serious questions requiring serious thoughts/answers. In the meantime, let's just enjoy the trip and carry on with the sight-seeing, drinking, and fine dining."

We did just that and headed out to the beach to get some sun and have lunch. When lunch was done we went for a swim in the warm ocean waters. We used the public standing showers to rinse off and headed back to the hotel. When getting back to the hotel we showered, changed, and then headed out to other parts of town for more dining and drinking. The conversations were light and not about sex or lesbianism.

Heading back to the hotel late, I decided to take a quick shower before bed. I got changed into my pajamas and collected my clothes from the pile I left in the bathroom. When I was leaving the bathroom Mom handed me the 'gift' for the night. She kissed me good night and then used the bathroom for a quick shower before she got ready for bed.

I headed off to my room for a nice masturbation session. Mom handed me a light-orange lace tanga panty with light-green accents. Once again, the stronger smells and taste was pure heaven.

Waking up the next day to beautiful weather was wonderful. I could really get used to this. We had a good breakfast. I asked Mom if she gave any thought to the incest (and other) issues I asked her about yesterday. She said that she had, and that she wanted to talk later. I thanked her for the 'gift' last night and she said "You're welcome."

We headed to the spa that morning and then utilized other hotel amenities before heading back to our room for a room-service delivered lunch. After lunch we brushed our teeth and began straightening up. We would be leaving for home tomorrow.

"Monica, can you come here a moment?"

"Sure Mom, I'll be right there."

When I arrived, Mom asked me to sit on the sofa.

She said, "I've given thought to the issues you raised. First off, it IS pseudo-incestuous for you to 'enjoy' my panties in the manner that you do. However, since I am okay with it, and you are okay with it, I don't think it's wrong. What are your thoughts?"

"Mom, I'm beyond thoughts on this issue. It's more like a habit, or a feeling. It's like some instinct is kicking in for me. I know others will think its wrong, but I don't feel like it is."

"That's good honey. As long as this is between us, I don't think we're going to have any issues. Now, what do you think about how my panties taste and smell?"

"Mom, I think your panties taste and smell wonderful. I've enjoyed your 'essence' for ages now. Panties that air-out overnight lose some of the taster and aroma. The 'fresh' panties that you've given me are much stronger and much better. I wanted to thank you for the 'fresh' pairs."

"Monica, to answer your other questions from the other day, I don't honestly think you're nuts for your panty-play fetish. I don't think its wrong and no longer feel violated when you pilfer my panties. I did at first, but now you're going to have to ask me for them. Since I'll most likely let you borrow my underwear I won't ever feel violated. I want you to be real careful when you enjoy my friends' panties. They might feel violated if they found out."

"I understand Mom. I love you and thank you for such understanding and for the words of encouragement. I feel like I've done a lot of 'growing up' over the last few days. I feel like we're getting closer together. We're closer than we've ever been before. I like having you as a mother, but having you as a friend is much nicer."

"Monica, I love you. I love that we've become closer as well. We've had a strange relationship due to our history and I want to make sure that we have a stronger relationship in the future. We've also become closer than you think."

"What do mean by that Mom?"

"Last night, when you collected your clothes from the floor of the bathroom you dropped your panties."

She paused to let it sink in.

"I decided that the only way I could see things from your perspective was to give your fetish a try."

She paused again to let that sink in.

"Honey, you were right about your Mom. The curiosity I have for 'trying-out' another woman has never fully disappeared. As I smelled and tasted YOUR panties last night I realized that I blew a very good thing when I rejected my friend in college. One day I would like to try having sex with a woman again. Right now, I need to work my way back into having the confidence to do so. I don't want to hurt anyone again. Most importantly, as I tasted and smelled your 'essence' on your panties last night, I decided that the woman I was going to have lesbian sex with would be you."

Oh my God. I was almost in tears. "Mom, you've made me so proud. I want my first sexual experience to be with you as well. I love you."

"I love you too."

We moved closer to one-another and gave each other the usual kiss that we give each other. Only this time, we ended up in an embrace. We hugged each other and began kissing again. The kisses were on the cheeks, and then moved to the lips. At first the kisses on the lips were quick pecks, but they soon lingered. As our lips continued to touch they began to part. I could taste her lips and wanted more. I moved my tongue out of my mouth to slip in-between her parted lips. My tongue was soon met with hers. Our eyes closed, and the kiss became heavier and wetter. I was kissing my mother and loving every second of it. We began caressing each other backs while still in our lover's embrace. I wanted to continue, but Mom broke it off.

"I'm sorry to break this off. My head is spinning right now. Monica, I think I'm going to go lie down."

"Are you okay? Was it a bad kiss? Will we kiss each other again?"

"The kiss was great, I'm okay. In fact, I might be too okay. I just want to make sure that we move at a comfortable pace. And yes honey, we will kiss each other again. I want to have a 'date' with you tonight. We'll have a nice dinner and then come back here to pick up where we left off."

"I love you Mom. I can't wait for our date."

Mom took a quick nap. I watched her as she slept and wanted to have her, right there and then.

Waking up an hour later, Mom apologized for cutting things off too soon. She thought that she hurt me. I told her that she didn't and that she was right. We shouldn't rush into anything. We began getting ready for our date.

Dinner was great and we saw a comedy show at a local playhouse. Afterwards we returned to the hotel room. As we walked through the door leading to our room, Mom closed it and made the first move. She began to kiss me and we slowly moved our way towards the sofa. The kiss was even better than before. It was immediate, accepting, and without the awkward build-up like before, it was electric. We continued to caress and kiss each other on the sofa. This time I broke it off.

"Shall I pour us some glasses of wine?"

I already knew the answer before she even nodded her head 'yes.'

Returning to the sofa with the glasses of wine I saw my mom in a new light. She looked stunning, but she also looked like she was checking me out.

"Honey, before we continue with anything, I can't promise that I will be able to go as far as you might want me to."

"Mom, that's perfectly fine with me."

Sitting next to her, we sipped our wine and began kissing again. As we kissed, I asked her if I could open up her blouse. It buttoned down the front and would be relatively easy for me to get in to. She said I could. I caressed her back with one hand, and unsnapped each button, one-by-one, with the other hand. The whole time we were kissing passionately. When the last button was un-done, I move both hands towards her waist. I slid them up her body towards her shoulders. Breaking the kiss and moving my hands away from her shoulders, while catching the material of her blouse, I was able to remove it. Her blouse fell to the sofa behind her.

I returned to kissing her only this time I began to taste her cheek, her jaw, and her neck. I looked in her eyes for a moment to see if I could continue. My gaze was met with an affirmative twinkle in her eyes and a quirky smile.

I began kissing her again and trailed my kisses down towards her chest. While I was doing this I reached back to unhook her bra. Just as I was kissing lightly her chest I removed her bra and was amazed at the beauty of her breasts. They were a bit bigger than mine. Mine are B cups and hers were C cups. I hoped that mine would grow to look like hers. Her areolas were slightly larger than a quarter with cute little pencil eraser sized nipples in the center. I gingerly grasped her breast in my hand and lightly began to kiss it. My kisses became a little heavier and found their way to her nipple. I stuck my tongue out to give her nipple a quick lick and then began to suck on her breast in earnest. While sucking on her one breast I was fondling the other. Mom's breathing was becoming heavy and her eyes were closed. I was happy that she was receiving such pleasure. After switching breasts, so that one wouldn't feel jealous, I looked into her eyes and leaned in to kiss her lips again.

She took the break in the action as a moment to hike up her skirt so that she could remove her pantyhose. She was still wearing a pair of panties, but the access would now be much easier.

"Mom, I love you. Just let me know if I'm moving too fast, or if you don't want to continue."

"Monica, you're making me feel so alive and young. I don't want to stop now. I just don't want you to feel rejected; I'm not sure that I'm ready to return all of these favors right now." "Mom, you taught me to treat others as I want to be treated. Therefore I'm treating you with love, compassion, lust, and understanding. I love you and never want to hurt you."

I leaned in to kiss her some more. This time as I was kissing her my hands felt down her body and began caressing her skirt and legs. Since there was no sign to stop I moved my hands to her inner thighs. She spread her legs slightly apart for better access. That was a green light. I used a finger to gently caress the fabric of her panties. My head was about to explode. I began feeling her panty with my entire hand, especially over the crotch. I could feel her pussy through the thin material. I was still kissing her and trailed my kisses down to her belly button. I paused so that I could position myself between her legs.

I kissed her belly some more, and then looked her in the eyes. While doing that I hiked up her skirt and took in the beauty of her panty-clad pussy. She was wearing a silk pink thong with white lace accents and bows. It matched her bra, now resting on the sofa, perfectly. I leaned in to kiss her panty. I kissed it all over; lightly at first. Then I had an idea. I had licked her panties before, but never while she was wearing them. I stuck out my tongue and touched the crotch of her panties. I then applied pressure and licked her pussy through the panty material. It was even tastier. I stopped licking her panty and returned to kissing it. As I was doing this, I slid my hands up her legs so that were closing in on my prize.

I looked Mom in the eyes as I hooked my fingers beneath her waistband and slowly removed her underwear. When they were completely removed I had another idea. I turned the panty inside out and had the crotch of the panty just at the tip of my index finger. I began fingering her vagina with the panty. She was very wet and I wanted to soak up some juices for panty-play later. I paused for a moment to smell the moistened panties and then continued fingering her with them. When I felt that they were sufficiently moistened I set them aside.

Once again I looked her in the eyes and slowly moved in until I planted a deep kiss over her entire pussy. I lightly kissed every portion of it; the outer lips, the inner lips, the folds between, the clitoris, and even the vaginal opening. Then I did the same thing with my tongue. Exploring every potion of her womanhood with my tongue was awesome. I began licking at her center and was soon tongue-fucking her. She was moaning and moved her pelvis into my face.

I paused a moment to lick my fingers. I inserted one, while beginning to lick her again, and then inserted another finger. She was moaning heavier and put hear hands on the back of my head as if directing me. Continuing to lick and finger her I moved up a little bit with my mouth. This allowed better access so that I could finger-fuck her better. This also gave me the opportunity to suck on her clitoris. She was in heaven and so was I. Her legs soon bucked and she let out a nice scream of pleasure. My efforts were rewarded with a moist and delicious orgasm.

I licked all her juices from her body and even tried to lick them from my face. "Oh my God Monica, that was fantastic. I have never had anyone give such a powerful orgasm with just the use of fingers and a mouth. I love you sweetheart. I love you, I love you, I love you."

"I love you too Mom. That was fantastic. I really loved pleasing you. It also pleased me. You taste great; I definitely want to do this for you some more when we get home."

"Honey, we'll definitely do more of this when we're home. I hope to return the favor; just not right now. I'm spent. I think I'm going to wash up and get ready for bed."

"I'll get ready for bed too. You can use the shower first. I need to spend time with these," I said while picking up her pink/white silk panties.

"Have fun sweetheart."

"I will, and I have." I told her.

She kissed me good night. Her reaction was strange, but a look of 'hmm, that's interesting' had come upon her face. It was then that I realized that she must have tasted herself on the kiss. It was a good sign of things to come.

I had a great masturbation session that night, cleaned up, and then went to bed.

Waking up the next day we straightened up the hotel room and packed our luggage. We had breakfast, checked out, and then headed for the airport.

"Monica, this was the best trip of my life. Our lives together will never have the same meaning, and that's a good thing. I'm so glad that we were able to come to terms to one-another. I'm glad that we could come together and forge a stronger relationship. I love you."

"I love you too."

More to come later...

12