All Comments on 'Commander Rainey'

by SixtyMinuteMan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 14 years ago
Crisp

Snappy writing, good characters, dialogue, the works. Sounds like a Navy guy, too. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Brings back old memories about fraternizing except with an officer's wife. An LCDR's lonely deployed westpac San Diego slutwife. I was 20. She was 33. I stayed in her bed almost constantly for about 3 months before her husband got home from Yokosuka Japan. He got wind that a young sailor had been visiting his wife while he was overseas but never did find out anything except what ship's patch I had on my uniform. Not to tell you what period of time that was, but most women officers in the Navy at that time were in the medical field. Very few if any line officers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Stuff!

It all works for me... more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent work!

Keep up the good job!

A good plot that was well written.

driphoneydriphoneyover 14 years ago
Fun!

Great first story! What am I saying? Great story, period! What fun and realistic dialogue, and your 'voice' really came through, giving your story character and warmth. Man, can I borrow a cup of talent?

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wonderful

It was slow to start but I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read more.

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
Wow!

What a tale! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and found the mental sparring intriguing. Thank you for sharing it!

ZottedZottedover 14 years ago
Trifecta

Great plot, dialog, and sex. Well done!!!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 13 years ago
Still one of the best

Just checked back after a year to reread this gem. Still one of the best stories on the site. The interpersonal relationship goes from cold and crisp to hot, hot, hot after a long build-up. Can we expect more such stories? Please?

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Ten years on and this is still a favorite, possibly my all time favorite LIT story based on literary standards. It’s erotic, too, just not in the sordid style we all sometimes favor. This story packs a punch. The characters, the dialogue, the man-woman interactions...all first rate. The ending is ambiguous and we WANT these two to succeed as a couple. But they face long odds. What relationship doesn’t face long odds from time to time? Too bad the author has gone inactive. Ten stars and a Roman candle for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous