All Comments on 'Communication'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Mmm!

Yet another great, sexy, well written story from you. Thanks. 5 stars

SlolickrSlolickrabout 9 years ago
Stimulating as usual...

Georgie you never fail to "thrill" me...more than a few happy endings, thanks to you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why aren't all mothers like this?

A beautiful and tender story, and white-fucking-hot at the same time, as only the gifted Georgie can write them. Look, a mother has taught her boy many things as he's grown up, from how to use the toilet to how to tie his shoes. Now that the kid's becoming a man it just stands to reason that mom will teach him how to use his body for sexual satisfaction and how to give that satisfaction to a woman. That's what Chris's mother thinks, and she sure has her head on straight. She surrounds her boy with an aura of unconditional, motherly love, as she leads him, step by step, through the stages of man and woman coupling. Ending of course with Chris sliding his hard young cock up between his mommy's legs, right up into the same warm wet hole he came out of 18 years before. The boy finds his young cock is safe and protected and cherished, embraced by layers of loving mommy-twat. It's the best feeling Chris has ever had and ever will have, being up his own beloved mother's beloved cunt up to his balls. The kid learns to fuck in the best possible way--by making full, frenzied use of his own mother's fuckhole. Chris blows his young balls and shoots his mom full of his young creamy semen. The boy'll be getting refresher lessons, lots of them, in the years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story

Quite a few mothers have concerns about son. Often they find out indirectly what is going on. Helping son can be beneficial in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Know what it's like

When I was. 18 my mother asked me the same thing. She also asked if I spied on her and yes I di many times. Her pussy was a black thick hairy puss! She also showed me how to fuck and showed me all the sensitive areas. She told me to get undress because we are goin to fuck each others brains out. Then she said I want to feel you cum in me. She had this bottle which was sperm agent that she injected into her pussy to kill the sperm. She guided me into her velvet cunt. I was doing what came natural.pumping away and she played with her clit and I sucked her nipples. She then told me her mom did this with my uncle/her brothers. Her father took her V. So when her brothers needed a release they used all4 sisters. I guess this is a family trate or treat it depends who is doing who.

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years ago
Makes me glow inside!

You're so wicked, Georgie!

Using my name - getting me dreaming and excited - it's not fair!

Loved the story - beautifully told with some great conversation.

Keep up the excellent work,

Kisses from Chris

xxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too Fast.

The first thing that I have to say is that when you are making a metaphor, such as you attempted to do with the armor in the first half of the story; make sure that you know how to use it. Not knowing how to use a literary tool, and using it anyway makes the reader want to stop reading, because the flow isn't the. Second, when it came to the son and Mother having sex it was much too fast for a kid who had never had sex, before. If you were looking to be realistic, that fact that the kid came three times, before they actually had sex is just not believable. If you want to know how to write a first sexual encounter I suggest you read "Travails with My Aunt", search for it online under that title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good !

May I politely suggest to future viewers of comments.....skip the comment that begins "Too fast" it isn't worth the consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too fast or too fast

since when joanna became georgie ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm

Oh definitely a hot story,but truth is stranger than fiction.huh who knew ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

Great story love how you wrote it keep up the good work :)

BG187BG187about 9 years ago
I agree too rushed

I think your writing style is great but you kinda rushed it. Even though the mother neglected her son in teaching him things. I'm not seriously seeing her sleep with him so quickly no matter how bad she feels, it's just not realistic. Maybe put more effort in the storyline, develop the characters more then slowly but realistically move on the the sexual side of things. ***

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years ago
Stop complaining!

To BG187 (who has never written a story, I might add) and Anon (who probably hasn't either) who said it was too fast, you people are never happy are you?

As an author here I'm well aware that the majority of you are only here to read quick, straight-up fucking stories - and so that's what us authors try to provide.

IF - the author had strung out the story in the manner you'd asked for, she'd have been slated for making it too long.

And were she to do so, you'd moan again!

If you want something that's not so fast go read a novella or something.....

Furthermore, while I'm writing, to the anon non-entity who said it was too fast - quit acting as if you're an English language professor! And if you are one of those, get back to your Shakespeare or your dictionaries.

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxabout 9 years ago
rushed my ass

did u or did not get the idea of a crash course? i did and its a fantastic read. right pace too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good read

I too like a story that is longer and takes time to build to the conclusion, but this was still a very good story and a very good read. And I still very much love your writing skills. Warren

LisaBarrowLisaBarrowalmost 6 years ago
Mother's true love

Such a wonderful exploration of a mother's dilemma...How to help a son who's struggling with girls! Superb.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE STORY. ^*!^*!^*!

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PART 2, AND MAYBE

EVEN A PART 3. LETS NOT FORGET HE'S ONLY

JUST STARTED, AND MOM'S SEEMS HOT TROT.

WELL DONE ...THANKS...

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 star

Good fun read , well written only complaint is it all happened too quick , maybe another chapter in future as to how things progressed

Thank you for the time you give to write for us your readers .

ukrainianukrainian11 months ago

Always great to read one of your stories. I like the name dropping. I often wonder how many readers with know who you refer too ? More please. She really should reach him ALL aspects of sex. And a good student needs practice. Many thanks.

phantom123phantom12311 months ago

Nice story. Not too fast, not too slow, but just right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...