Communication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my baby. Not at all, not in the slightest. I always tell you to be honest and open about things, don't I? Well I'm very happy here like this so just say whatever you feel like."

It really was working now, "Mum... you have the loveliest br... tits!"

"Not too small for you?"

"Thirty-two c isn't that small, especially on a little thing like you."

"Oh, so you know my bra size?" As if I wasn't thrilled already, now I was feeling genuine arousal.

"Sorry but yeah, I do. I've... looked before."

I patted his thigh, "It's okay, I hear that a lot of boys 'look' at their mums' bras. I bet not too many ever look so hard at their contents though. So, anyway, not too small is good, now what else is on that fevered mind of yours?"

"I can't believe I used to suckle on them."

"Do I have to try to work out what you really mean?"

"Mum, I don't know how to say-"

This was so wild and unexpected but I didn't want anything to stop just then, "You don't know how to say that you can't believe you used to suckle on these," I cupped my beasts briefly, "And now you're wondering what it would feel like to do the same these days? Is that it?" I could feel heat and moisture building between my thighs.

"Well..."

"I'm wondering about that too, Pups."

Without another word I eased down onto his mattress, onto my shoulders. I held my arms wide. "Let's find out together, baby."

I thought for a moment when Chris just sat and stared that maybe I'd moved too far, too fast. But then he nodded, and before I could allow myself a moment of doubt, his head dropped and his mouth drew my right nipple awkwardly between his suddenly eager lips.

It was as if a firework had exploded inside my groin and my breast sang in my boy's mouth. "Oh my baby! Oh yes!"

Chris's mouth sucked greedily at first one breast then the other and I stroked his hair, whispering a constant stream of encouragement to him. I was lost now and my free hand snaked down to my thigh, tugging my skirt up higher, unashamedly exposing my dampened panties where I began to rub my overheated pussy. The touch of my fingers was as mesmerising as my son's eager mouth and my already absent mind seemed to take a few steps further from my panting body.

It was a few seconds before I noticed the absence of pressure on my bared breasts and I looked up to find Chris staring down at my busy hand. I was drunk on lust and his gaze cranked up the pressures to delirious new heights. "I'm guessing," I breathed hard "that if you'd never seen a bare tit before tonight, then you've never seen a bare pussy either, have you?"

I swear he whimpered, shaking his head.

I unbuttoned then unzipped my skirt, letting it fall either side of my body and before I could allow conscious thought to challenge me, I slipped my hands under the elastic of my panties' waistband and lifted my butt off of the bed, pushing them down in one easy stroke. I don't know which of us gasped more loudly as my nudity was completed. I resumed the fingering and rubbing as my son stared and stared.

A thought struck my fevered mind. "I understand if you need to play as well, you know?"

When Chris immediately laid his fingers on top of mine, my trimmed pubic hairs brushing his fingertips, I choked back a scream of surprised delight. "Oh, baby, yes..." I choked back a snorted laugh, "I actually meant if you have to play with yourself but don't you dare stop now!"

"Don't need to, really," his voice was quavery, "I already cum in my shorts when I saw your gorgeous tits."

I hadn't thought I could be any more aroused. Wrong. "I have the strongest f-f-feeling that you might be going to see me cum all too soon... No fair..."

If Chris was embarrassed he didn't show it by moving his hand, and his head ducked back down to a bare nipple. "Sure you don't want to see that," he managed.

It came to me then, suddenly and unannounced, that I really did. "Fair and open, that's the rule," I gasped, sliding my fingers from beneath his and pressing my son's hand hard against my pussy. I released it when I knew he wasn't moving it away and started to push at his shorts.

My son removed hands and mouth from my naked body but before I could protest, he stood and scrambled out of his own t-shirt and shorts, his smooth young cock springing free, before he dived back beside me and re-engaged both his mouth and his hands.

I looked down at that hard cock, bouncing as he sucked and fingered me, "You're hard for someone who cum not so long ago."

"Twice," he muttered, "Pussy sent me over the edge too."

"Oh baby, baby, baby. If I was a really good mother, don't you think I should help you with that?" I think we both knew what I meant, but Chris was still unsure.

His head snapped up, and he stared down at me. His hand, though, stayed at my groin and whether subconsciously or simply because I was now flooding the bed with my juices, one of his fingers penetrated the soft folds of my womanhood. "Oh, mum... do you mean..."

"I mean, Pups, I want you to think of this as a crash course in how a woman looks and feels." I reached down and grasped his rigid cock, "Or maybe I should just be more open and honest. I really, really feel like I need a good hard fuck, baby, and guess who I want to be fucking me? Fucking his mummy?"

Chris didn't seem to be able to catch his voice, but that didn't stop him spinning up onto his knees and shuffling quickly between my now wide open legs.

I pulled gently then, guiding his engorged member towards my warmth and wetness. The tip of it met my slit and if I'd thought I felt excitement and arousal before, then that touch took it to heights that I had never imagined. My Chris didn't need any more guidance now and he started to push. I could feel my lips slowly parting, my own baby's cock feeling so big and hard as it entered my pussy. The gentle resistance of the muscles inside me was overcome in a second and he slid his member home, deep inside me.

I let out a mewl of delight and stared up into his shell-shocked features. I smiled and nodded, "Yes, baby, you're in me." I rocked my hips upwards, burying him even deeper, "You and me, my Pups, are fucking. I love you, angel."

"Oh mum! Your..."

"Pussy?"

He nodded, "Yeah, your pussy feels... like heaven!"

"So, explore it, fuck it!"

"I... don't think I'll last long."

"I don't expect you to, not for a first time inside a woman, and I've got news for you, babes - I won't last long myself this time."

Chris was beginning to gather pace, his eager young cock filling me in a most delightful way, "I can't believe this is happening to me."

"To us, Pups, now how about we kiss?"

"I've only done that a few times, but really, can I?"

"Well given you've never fucked before, this is not bad at all. And you've had at least some practice in kissing, so come on if you want to."

He leaned down then and kissed me, finding my lips at the second attempt, his eagerness almost too much, but his tongue between my teeth made me gasp with delight. Kissing and breathing at the same time seemed a little beyond him yet and he soon raised his head, panting hard. He was delightfully unfazed by it all though. "You keep saying we're... well, we're fucking. Is that the same as making love? Because I do love you mum."

"And I love you, Pups, so yeah we're making love. But real raw passion, well, that's kinda more like 'fucking'. It can be both though - just like now."

"So that means we're making love and...fucking?"

I nodded, really panting now, "Oh yeah. Do you like making love to me? Like fucking your mummy? Like having that gorgeous, smooth, hard cock in my pussy?"

His increase in pace was all the answer I needed, but he managed to grunt a 'yes'.

"Oh babes, I'm close... Oh yes... and before you... ask... when you cum... don't you dare... oooh babes... don't you dare pull out of me. I... I... want your lovely young... cum to fill... fill mummy's pussy!"

"Oh mum... mummy!"

My son's hips started to crash against mine, our movements starting to twitch as we bucked and moaned.

And then I felt the spark ignite a powderkeg deep inside me and my orgasm started to rise through my body and mind. "Oh... oh baby! You're making... making mummy cum! Oh fuck yesssss!"

With a strangled cry of "mummy!" I felt my Chris erupt inside me, yet more of his cum spilling out as this time he started to fill me.

I howled as the tsunami whirled me up to the stars.

It made my ears ring, a fuzziness washing through me as climax after climax ignited every nerve fibre, and it was some minutes before I recovered enough to find my Chris staring down at me, a crooked smile plastered across his sweaty features.

"Thanks," I managed.

"That's my line," he said, "But before I take my... cock out of you, did you say something about 'this time' - does that mean there'll be more times?"

"Did I really say that? No, don't bother to answer. Yes there can be more times, if you don't think it's all just a happy one-off thing for you and now you can go and find a real girl."

"Mum no-"

"Shush a minute, you. You really have got to go find yourself a girl - for a start, you're a great fuck - but - shush some more - but that doesn't mean to say I don't want more, myself. If you do?"

Chris surprised and delighted me by rocking his hips again, his erection still rather firm inside me, "I do understand about the girl thing, mum, but... I know this is pretty weird shit, but I sure don't want it to end just yet."

"Sounds like you were giving that some thought while I was away with the fairies," I paused, "You're starting to fuck me again, aren't you? Here's a lesson for you - it's only polite to ask permission."

"I might have asked you when you were off with the fairies."

"And what exactly did I say, Pups?" I started to rock my hips in time with my son's.

He was getting harder with every thrust, "Well, you said yes and then something else..."

"Oh, did I?"

"Uh huh. You said I have to call you mummy when we fuck like this."

My eyes sprang wide, "Oh babes, you might not have much experience yet but you're fast, fast learner."

I started to whimper again when he said 'thank you, mummy'.

12