Community Involvement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leant back in her chair to stretch. The sun caught her hair and it was like an aurora about her, such a brilliant image I thought, using my photographer's eye. I told her so and she laughed heartily, and I noticed a slight blush cross her cheeks. As she straightened and reached for her glass I felt her hand return to my knee and rise to embrace my penis again.

"Let's just keep this moment in my hands, literally." She whispered, now massaging the length of my throbbing penis through my shorts. "Just relax and enjoy."

I moved to undo the button at the waist but she said no, just in case her son came in sooner than expected. At least this way nothing would be too out of place.

I leaned back, her hand snaking along the length from my aching balls to the ever increasing sensitive head. I must have groaned aloud because she urged me not to make too much noise for the sake of the neighbours. We both laughed.

We both took another sip of wine, as she moved her hand back down to me knee, then lightly trailed her nails long my thigh and back to my cock. She wrapped the half-fist of her hand, thumb up, around my shaft, and began a very basic, almost primitive, up and down stroke. With her thumb pointing straight up, she applied extra pressure to the ultra-sensitive spot below the head of my cock. As she slowly, gently, and exquisitely massaged her soft, beautiful fingers up and down the shaft of my enclosed shaft, the soft pad of her thumb stroking back and forth on the sensitive spot which caused me to groan with each caress. The more she stroked, the tighter her fist squeezed my shaft, and the more intense her strumming on my sensitive of spots became. My eyes were locked on her dreamy blue eyes, and then on her slender fingers and her bright red fingernails as she stroked and played me like an orchestral instrument and each moment produced an exquisite feeling deep in the pit of stomach. She stroked, slowly, deliberately, but gradually faster and faster. Pre-cum oozed out of me and I could feel the growing dampness against my flesh. My breathing became faster and shallower, my legs began to twitch and her breathing echoed mine. I was sweating profusely while my heart pounded out a desperate beat, that rhythm that grows with the need to come. I glanced at this beautiful woman, masturbating me ever closer to the edge and I could see her breasts jiggle in time with her strokes and her hard nipples pointing through her top. My buttocks clenched and I told her I was close. Her face took on an even sterner look of concentration as she drove me closer and closer to a beautiful ending. Finally, mercifully, I felt myself pass the threshold of inevitability, and knew that I was about to ejaculate. She sensed it as well and felt it, as my balls tightened and my shaft swelled, the rapidity of her stroke increased. I gritted my teeth, and my head lolled back, my eyes trying to stay open so that I could watch this beautiful neighbour of mine as she brought me to a fabulous climax.

I grunted aloud as the first spurt of semen erupted out from my cock. It blasted along the crease of my left hip and pooled there. She kept pumping me as a second eruption and then a third followed and increased the massing wetness in the shorts. I was pulsing like a cut vein, the pounding of my heart resounded in my ears as the final gushes spewed out. My cock was covered with my hot liquid and the wetness was now evident through my shorts and growing in size. Breathless, I looked into her face and softened my grip on the arms of chair. She was smiling broadly, a certain sense of satisfaction of a job well done showing in her eyes.

"That is a lot of fluid you have down there." She said gently patting my softening member.

I was still too breathless to respond. Michelle fingered the wet patch and made little circles with her fingertips causing me to jump. She smiled warmly at my reaction to her contacting my over sensitive spots. With a look of self-satisfaction growing more broadly Michelle slowly raised her finger and licked it clean.

"I guess you could call that payment in full for services rendered," she said in an offhand way, taking a final drink of wine.

I pushed my chair back and stood, making sure I pulled my T-shirt down to try to hide the large wet patch. She looked at my shorts and then up at me, her look questioning what I was doing.

Quickly and maybe a little more forcefully than I had wanted, I knelt and moved into her, encircling her in my arms and kissing her fiercely on the mouth. She tried to break away at first but soon realised I was not meaning her harm. Thankfully she relaxed and our tongues collided. I released my grip, her arms wrapped about my waist and our passion boiled into a lingering embrace.

I broke away slightly, looking deeply into her now smouldering eyes.

"I would say that was only a down payment, madam."

"Hmmm, I think I might have short paid you." She cooed. "I think the gentleman should take his leave for now, but rest assured I always pay my debts."

"Looks like I will have to open an account for you that contains many pages." I said before gently kissing her again. I moved my hand to the arm of the chair in which she was sitting as if to rise from my kneeling position. She turned slightly to face me providing me with one last opportunity so I pounced. I engulfed her breast in my hand squeezing the full rounded ripeness of her breast through her top. She gasped slightly and then gently removed my hand and kissed it.

She sighed and entwined her fingers in mine and looked at me. She smiled radiantly and I was drawn into her like a moth to a flame. We kissed tenderly until we both knew it was time to part.

"Now, be off with you, wretch." She said laughing and playfully spanked my behind as she showed me out the door.

12