Community Involvement Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing tits," I thought to myself. They seemed to be reasonably toned with only a hint of age related sag.

I am not sure how it happened but just as she was about to turn to get a tray from the shelf behind me Daph turned abruptly and ran into me front on.

"Oops, Sorry," she stammered.

Startled as she turned, I lifted my hands to cushion the impact and they landed directly upon her wonderful mounds. My initial reaction was to pull away but I quickly told myself to stay where I was and to keep my hands right where they had landed. I eagerly awaited her response.

At first Daph was embarrassed about running into me but then she realised where my hands had landed. She looked at me intently.

"I don't think you should do that."

"I'm not complaining." I smiled. Inwardly I was overwhelmed with 'here I go again' thoughts as there seemed to be a revisit of circumstances similar to my visit to get my hair cut the day before. With the those delightful outcomes fresh in my mind, I took strength from them and gathered my resolve.

"However, I would like to kiss you?"

"It's flattering that you feel that way about me, Ray," she said in a steady voice.

I noted she had not made any attempt to move away nor remove my hands from her breasts. "But...I know your wife...I can sense her in the background and her disappointment at your making advances toward me. How would you feel if she did something like this?"

I knew what she was saying was true but under the these delightful circumstances I could not walk away.

"She is not here and she does not need to know or find out," I replied in a soft yet firm manner. "I can sense something as well!"

"Oh, what might that be?"

My heart was literally throbbing in my chest and brain. It was racing so hard I thought Daph would be able to feel it pulsing through my palms. I had come this far so I might as go for it, what was the worst that could happen? All things considered, it was an all or nothing situation.

I moved my fingers slightly against her soft breasts. She still did not react negatively so I took a deep breath.

"I sense you are interested, maybe even fascinated, by this situation. I sense that your objections, while valid, are what your head is telling you. I believe your heart (and elsewhere) are telling you something quite different."

I looked deeply into her eyes. They were more brown than hazel and they were starting to brim with tears as she obviously struggled with her mixed emotions.

"I am sorry if you feel upset," I said apologetically.

"It's okay." She said with a sniff and then chuckled and apologised for the loud inhalation.

"I still want to kiss you," I reiterated as I moved my palms and pressed them firmly onto her pointed nipples.

"I have a bit of a cold."

I gently dipped my head to her and placed my lips on hers. She puckered her lips slightly but that was as far as she went. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes again.

"Do you really want this? Me...?" she asked, her voice trailing off as she could not finish her sentence.

"I wouldn't have stayed with my hands on your breasts if I didn't. Like I said, I want to kiss you..."

Daph did not move or react in any way that was going to prevent me from continuing.

"Here..." I kissed her lips softly again and then looked back into her eyes. The welling tears had subsided and were replaced with what I believed to be a growing curiosity.

"Here..." I tilted my head to the left and softly kissed her long neck and trailed a row of butterfly kisses up along her neck to her ear. I gently nibbled on her ear lobe and she giggled slightly and told me it tickled. However, I also heard a soft gasp escape from her mouth as I repeated the trail of kisses on the other side of her neck. As I moved my lips along her pliant skin I casually dropped my hands to her slender waist and slowly worked my thumbs under the hem of her Sloppy Joe.

I looked back deeply into her eyes. They were heavy lidded and reflected a change in emotion from vague curiosity to a deepening desire to discover where I was going with the attention I was showering upon her.

"Here..." I dipped my head lower and placed a firm kiss on each of her pointed nipples that were plainly visible through the material of her fleecy top. As I kissed her left breast she gasped noticeably. As I kissed her right breast her hand rose and cradled my head.

"Green light!" I thought to myself.

I opened my mouth wide and engulfed her breasts through her top. Daph arched her back and thrust her breast firmly toward me while pushing her fingers into my hair and forced my head harder onto her breast.

"Ooooohhh," she groaned aloud. "You're a very naughty man, Ray. But whatever you do, don't stop."

I pulled away from chewing on her Sloppy Joe covered breasts and looked into her eyes yet again. The spark that was there before had taken hold and now was a smouldering fire. Her chest heaved noticeably and her breath came in short but deep drafts. I pulled her lips to mine and pressed my mouth firmly on hers. We opened up and devoured each other with our tongues, teeth and hands. She was very responsive. More so than I had anticipated. Her mouth was so soft and small and my tongue practically filled it up. My hands swept to the front of her torso, feeling her slender, older body under her clothing. Our hands roamed through each other's hair and over our faces and shoulders as we pulled our bodies together and our hips met; our tongues passionately probed and danced together, intertwining and filling our mouths with saliva. Her tongue was soft and surprisingly, little bit rough but I was not about to complain. I ran my hands over her behind and felt some movement of flesh. I had watched her walk many times previously and never noticed any overt wobble on her rear but being this close gave a somewhat different perspective.

I smiled to myself.

"Let's go to the lounge room," she whispered. "The heater is on so it will be a lot warmer."

I kissed her fully again and gently walked her to the inviting lounge room. It was not a large room but certainly comfortable, especially with the heater on.

"I just need to make sure the Venetian's are closed."

"Why?" I asked, holding her close. "The neighbours won't see anything."

She smiled warmly but I got the distinct impression she was trying to think of another excuse.

"There is too much light..."

"Rubbish." I answered laughing. 'Besides, with the day-light that is coming in, we can both see...um...see what we want to see..." I tried to pick my words carefully so as not to make her feel uncomfortable.

"I wonder if she and her husband only ever did it with the lights off?" I wondered to myself.

Her arms wrapped around my waist as I guided her toward the lounge. She was about to sit when I stopped her and quickly dipped my head to her waist.

"What are you up too?" she asked amused.

I smiled wickedly up at her as I inched her top and the cream coloured camisole beneath, up over her wobbling chest. Her breasts were of good size as I had judged from the way they filled out under whatever top she was wearing. There were some signs of sag but for her age, I was delighted with what I saw. Her nipples were round and pointy, ruddy red in colour and slightly wrinkled at the moment but that was more from the cold of the kitchen. I wasted no time in moving to warm them up and greedily sucked, first the left then the right nipple, forcefully into my mouth. As I attacked each, I flattened my tongue and dragged it hard across the rounded apex of each globe. She shuddered with delight as I quickly followed that with a flick of my tongue tip and rolled the blossoming nub between my front teeth. As I gently chewed each nipple I looked up to see her facial expressions. Daph sighed deeply and peered down at me with a heated look that made me smile. Her small hands caressed my head as I feasted on her tits.

I continued to work her breasts and nipples as I urgently pulled at the waist bands of her shark grey track pants and white panties. To my surprise, she did not complain any further about there being too much light or standing in her lounge room partially naked, she simply pushed my hands aside and removed the garments herself, dispatching them to the far side of room. I ran my hands eagerly over her warm skin. There were some parts of her body that were slightly fleshier than others, like the underside of her upper arms, but as I said earlier, she kept herself in reasonably good condition. She had a slender build by all standards but not what you would call skinny, and she was obviously careful with the sun as her body was quite a pale white. Her bottom was a little on the flat side, her short legs were slim and partially toned from all her walking and her tummy showed just a hint of postnatal roundedness; after two children I was not surprised.

"Hhhmmmm," she sighed. "You are being very naughty but I feel powerless to stop you."

We both seemed to be enjoying the leisurely exploration I was giving her body in equal measure. Her nipples were now at full arousal and standing proudly away from the glorious mounds of her breasts

with the aureole pushing up in their fullness as well; the erectness of her nipples mirrored the rigidity of my own flesh contained within my jeans.

I continued to stroke her flesh, gently kneading every section of skin that my fingers made contact with using soft, slow circular motions of my fingertips. Reluctantly I left her breasts and continued south, caressing her hips and stomach and trailing soft kisses in their wake. I lingered on her belly button, circling it with the tip of my tongue then plunging it deeply into the soft little recess.

"Oh my god..." she squirmed and giggled, wiggling her hips away from my probing tongue, "Sorry, but that tickled...in a nice way."

"I'm glad you're enjoying," I said in between lapping at her tummy repeatedly. "This is just the beginning, believe me."

"Oh, I believe you." She replied in a hushed voice as I delved lower to her hips.

I draped my fingers softly across her hips and skirted the thick triangular thatch of dark brown hair that disappeared between her thighs. I looked up at to see Daph looking down at me, her eyes urging me to discover her hidden parts. I caressed her thighs more firmly than I had done her mid-section, feeling the quiver of her muscles as I massaged them from hip to knee. I locked my eyes to Dash's as I slowly massaged her thighs higher and higher. She lifted her hands and placed them on her abdomen, spreading her fingers wide. Her breath had quickened noticeably and her tummy undulated as she breathed.

"Please touch me Ray." She pleaded softly.

"I plan to." I smiled, welcoming being given an unconditional green light to take her to the moon.

She spread her legs open, standing naked in her lounge room, as she inhaled deeply, making her tummy concave. She watched my hands approach her nether regions and without the use of any words, enticed them toward a deeper exploration of her most private parts. Our eyes locked together as I gently pressed my fingers inward, turning them from the tops of her thighs in toward the softer skin of her inner thigh which was marked by the sudden increase in heat emanating from her lower body. I kissed her tummy gently, just above the start of her bush and carefully spread her outer lips with my thumb and forefinger.

"Yesssss." She hissed through her tightened jaw, her breathing was deep and measured.

I tenderly ran my forefinger around the deep pink outer lips. They were puffy and protruding through

her thick coverage. Slowly I pressed deeper and gently parted either side of her puffy pouted lips to expose her inner pink heaven. Daph moved her hips, slightly pushing them forward as I opened her labia and saw, for the first time, her glorious flamingo pink depths. I was astonished at the copious amount of fluid that she had produced in the relatively short time I had spent coaxing her out of her clothes. I tentatively pressed my thumb into the base of her womanly well and scooped up some of her juices. She sucked in a lungful of air at my touch. She still had her torso bent forward trying to observe my every movement upon her melting body. With my thumb sufficiently coated, I gently stroked her hooded nub, starting with a very small circle on the base, barely making contact.

Daph pushed her hands down firmly across her lower body and pressed the top of her bushy triangle down so she could watch me as closely as possible.

"What are you doing to me?" She gushed; her hips rocked as I slowly increased the contact pressure on her burgeoning nub. She stood there, her breasts hanging from her body and swaying like pendulums, as she looked at me with such strong intent; a look that quickly turned to a look that almost begged me to attack her pleasure button for all I was worth.

"I am doing exactly what any man would in this situation." I told her, casting my gaze from her eyes to her vagina and back again. "Something wonderful."

She bit her bottom lip as I pressed my thumb along her hardened clitoris. The small nub had grown and now protruded from its usual hooded hiding place and glistened in the late morning light that filtered through the venetian blinds of Daph's lounge room. I ground my thumb harder onto her slippery pleasure button which made her hips buck pronouncedly.

"Nnnggghhhhh..." She uttered as I repeatedly massaged her clit and smeared more and more of her juices over that increasingly sensitive area. The room gradually filled with her incoherent grunts and groans as I built the pressure and the pleasure on her sex.

With my thumbs working in tandem, I opened her labia further and exposed her deeper inner lips. I ran my thumbs along the fleshy lips and over her winking opening, knowing that my slow movements were driving her wild. I could not resist and jabbed my tongue deeply into her hole and drank deeply of her nectar. As my face smashed against her body, Daph clamped her hands onto the back of my head and forced it firmly to her pulsing body.

"Oh my fucking God..." She grunted harshly. I was shocked, never having heard her use even the tamest of swear words or phrases. However, I took that to be compliment under the circumstances.

Daph's breath was ragged as she grabbed my hair and pulled my head away from her body.

"What are you doing?" She demanded. Her eyes were wide and wild with lust and astonishment. "I have never had anyone do what you are doing to me. Not even my husband."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked flatly.

"Fuck no! Are you mad." She replied, thrusting my head firmly back into her crotch. "Even if I wanted to I couldn't stop you. I wouldn't want to stop you. It feels too good."

I pulled back and I looked up at her.

"What?" She looked down as her fingers caressed the back of my head. "You look both pleased and shocked."

I nodded and kissed her clitoral area softly. She pulled my head away again.

"Didn't you think I knew such words or how and when to use them?"

"Well..."

"I don't use them very often, I'll have you understand, but when the time and place call for such language..." She trailed off smiling and then bent over and kissed me fully on the mouth; my lips still coated with some of her juices.

"This is definitely a good time and a good place." She whispered. "Now, if you don't mind, please resume?"

She gently guided my head back to her crotch and I greedily buried my face into her dark auburn thatch. Daph bent her knees slightly to open herself more and begged me to touch her there; I could hear the yearning in her voice. She wanted me to fill her in whatever way I saw fit.

I raised the forefinger of my right hand and gently slid it into her folds, her hot, wet well opened then closed around the invading digit as her vaginal muscles worked to draw it deeper into her inner recesses. As I slowly finger fucked her well lubed womanhood I gently stroked my thumb across the meaty top of her vaginal opening and massaged her button.

As my thumb reached her engorged clitoris her hips bucked hard and a throaty moan escaped her clenched mouth.

"Ohhhhh, yes...that feels sooooo good."

I continued to explore her blossoming pussy and discover the delights of her hidden treasure trove, slowly increasing the speed of my hand as I finger fucked her. She grunted aloud each time I slammed my finger deep within her depths and wondered what her reaction would be to further exploration.

Slowly I eased the single finger from her petalled folds and gently replaced it with two fingers. I moved them in and slowly pulled back, admiring the tight grip of her inner muscles on my fingers. It seemed as if they were trying to keep them deeply buried for their owner's carnal pleasure. Slowly, I spread my fingers wider in a scissor-like action to push her ribbed channel open a little further. They resisted at first but suddenly gave way and relaxed their grip. Daph ground her body down onto my fingers, her head pushed back and her eyes closed, as she gave herself in answer to the lusty pleasure I was delivering through my attentions to her lower body.

I lashed her pulsing clitoris with my tongue which made her buck hard and grunt aloud again.

"Ooh, shit..." She hissed, her head lolling forward as her body reacted to her long neglected sexual need.

I could not resist temptation and inserted a third finger. Daph's eye flew open and looked at me through heavy lids. She did not say anything; she simply looked at me and breathed deeply. I plunged my hands ferociously hard into her a number of times as her body bucked and undulated. opening itself to receive the invaders. I pulled my fingers free of her clutching channel and showed them to her. They were soaked with a generous coating of her thick, sticky essence that clung to them like a bubble-blowing mixture as I spread my fingers.

"It's safe to say you're not a dry old girl," I said as I stood in front of her. "Lick them."

She did not respond with any words but simply dipped her head forward and tenderly sucked all three fingers into her mouth. Her mouth greedily attacked my fingers and her tongue swished about them like you would use a feather dust on delicate glassware. After a few minutes she pulled away and smiled warmly.

"Now I know why you were so eager to use your mouth on me the way you did."

"Musky but sweet." I smiled. "And I have to say, there is a lot of it too!"

She grinned shyly and raised her hands to my shoulders.

"Now it's my turn!" She added and started feverishly to remove my jeans. I quickly helped her in her endeavour by stepping on the heels of each of my shoes and kicking them roughly off. One went flying across the room and crashed into the wall.

"Oops, sorry." I apologised laughing.

"Just don't do it again." She chastised me but her look was full of amusement. Daph knelt in front of me and delicately removed my jeans, being careful not to turn the legs inside out. Once they were free she tossed them across the room with my errant shoe.

"Hmm, now, what have we here?" She asked, although I knew it was not a question directed at me nor was she expecting me to answer. Her hands slid up my thighs and onto the material of my underwear; she seemed impressed with the significant bulge in them.

"My oh my, you are bigger than I would have guessed." She said, looking up into my eyes as she slowly peeled the material away. My hard cock bobbed into view right at her eye level. Her hand snaked up and cradled my balls and then continued higher.

"Yum," she cooed as she stroked my cock. "I have long wanted to put my hand on your shaft. So smooth... soft and yet hard. Such a perfect fit in my hand. I can almost get my whole hand around you."