Community Involvement Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her middle finger did not quite touch her thumb but that did not stop her from making me squirm as she stroked it gently up and down. She squeezed the shaft just below the thick purple head and a bead of pre cum oozed out. Her tongue speared into the eye and lapped up the droplets greedily. As soon as her tongue licked up my fluid she moaned aloud deep in her throat.

"You taste wonderful. It's been a long time since I have tasted a mans come and you taste very good." She smiled wantonly and quickly masturbated my cock with a series of quick, hard pumps of her hand. More of my fluid seeped onto the thick cock head which she hungrily gobbled up.

"Hmmm, I think your thick cock could do with some of my lubrication, don't you?" She asked gently sucking on my balls. I shrugged and gestured that I had no reply.

"I have just the thing." She added with a wicked grin.

She lowered her head and licked the head again and circled it slowly. The combination of copious amounts of pre cum and her saliva made the rubbery head feel so smooth under her tongue. She

licked lower, beneath the head and then down one side of the veiny shaft and then the other. The room filled with her deliberately loud slurps as she moved all the way down to my balls which she gave a thorough seeing to as well. I wanted to fuck my cock into her vagina but it appeared she was more intent to take me with her mouth. I was not about to complain, assuming from her comments and her current actions that this could well be the first of a number of sexual encounters so a good blow job was not to be dismissed out of hand, or mouth in this instance.

"A great cock deserves to have somebody who appreciates it and who is willing to suck it dry." She announced in between loud slurps and firm sucks. My thighs were trembling as she delivered spine tingling pleasure to my manhood. "Right at this moment, it's all mine... to do with as I want."

She licked and sucked my balls followed by her hands, caressing the tightening sac while her hot mouth moved back over the head. Expertly she gently sucked the ribbed head as her tongue played with the leaking eye. She moved slightly and lifted her herself higher on the knees, placing her mouth directly over the pointing shaft. She opened her lips fully and slowly descended, taking the shaft into her mouth, feeding the head across her flattened tongue until it hit the back of her throat. Her hands grasped the remaining shaft and followed her mouth; moving up as her mouth went up and down as her mouth went down. She was making a warm, soft sleeve for my cock with her soaking mouth and gripping hand. Her pace increased as she hungrily faced fucked herself on my cock. The combined mixture of leaking pre cum and her saliva dripped off my balls and onto the floor.

"Oh Ray, I love sucking your cock." She exclaimed suddenly releasing me to make her comment. "But, I think I had better finish what I started? Don't you?"

"Not just yet!" She stared at me surprised as I guided her to turn her body and place her arms on the lounge. Her breasts swung like pendulums from beneath her arched body as I moved her legs and told her to open them.

The puckered opening of her anus winked at me invitingly but I was not interested in that orifice, not at this time anyway. I wanted to feel her womanhood clutching my cock the way it had with my fingers but first I wanted to get her closer to the brink of climax.

Quickly I filled her dripping vagina with my three fingers again and started to twist and pump them hard and fast. Daph had her elbows rested on the lounge and was asking, repeatedly, what I was doing to do. I did not bother to reply verbally, I simply let my actions speak for themselves. Soon her body started to shudder and shake as I pounded her pussy and mashed her clit; a combined assault that drove her closer to a glorious crescendo. She was panting hard, her head drooped between her arms as her hips rolled back and forth.

"Ohhh, Ray...so close..." she cried as I pushed my fingers deep inside her flooding folds.

Her breathing had become ragged once more and her words were a jumble of expletives and grunts and groans as I fucked her as hard as I could with my hand. Her head rose sharply as the first wave of her crushing orgasm spasmed through her body. This is what I had been aiming for.

I quickly withdrew my fingers from her sopping channel and replaced it with my thick cock. I gripped her hips firmly as her orgasm exploded deep inside her being and as I slammed my groin again and again into her body she screamed out loud, each word uttered in unison with each deep inward thrust.

"Oh...my...fucking...god...Ohhh... fuck...meeee..." she cried as I drilled myself hard into her body. Her pussy was pulsing from the powerful climax I had driven her to and each movement I made with my imbedded flesh made her wiggle and squirm and buck as she rode out the continuing waves of her come.

I pounded her hard, pushing my thickness deep into her. The oncoming train of my own pleasure careered toward the station as the beautiful sensation of pending climax finally reached its zenith.

"I'mmmmm, cumminggggg..." I cried aloud as my passion exploded, starting deep in the pit of my stomach and rushed full tilt up through my imbedded cock to finally blast my hot, creamy spunk deep into her vacuumed womanhood. I groaned loudly as I poured my seed into her, the tight grip of her inner lips not letting a single drop escape. Her own moans of pleasure and the trembling of her body told me she had savoured the feeling of my thick cock throbbing inside her as each burst of seaman pulsed into her body and her clenching walls drained every last drop I could muster.

She rolled me onto my back and quickly turned and sucked my softening cock into her mouth. I flinched as she tantalised the sensitive head.

"Hmmm," she said her tongue licking at her lips. "Definitely acidy, not by any means sweet certainly but delicious. If you had come in my mouth I would have gladly swallowed it all."

She looked up at me smiling lustily, her smouldering eyes telling me she had enjoyed our sexual encounter every bit as much as I had.

Finally, she sat back and rested her behind on the floor, her legs slightly apart. I looked between her thighs and could see a mixture of her pussy juices and my ropey come dripping from her puffy lips.

"I must look quite a sight?" She asked softly. "I would never have guessed this morning that by lunch

time I would be here, in my lounge room, naked, and you..." she reached for my hand and entwined her fingers with mine.

"Daph, you do look a sight. A gorgeous one at that." She blushed noticeably.

"You're just saying that." She retorted with a smile.

"No, I mean it. I would not have come over here if I had not secretly desired to have my way with you, to put it politely. To tell you the truth, I have always wondered slash fantasised about what you looked like naked for a good many years."

She laughed softly and smiled in a shy fashion.

"That is very flattering, thank you. But, what you see in an old bird like me is beyond me." She looked at me intently and smiled warmly, her fingers still entwined with mine.

"Old bird...bah humbug." I scoffed. "You are still a head turner, although I bet you don't believe it."

"Well, I am..."

"Just numbers on a page." I cut her off from using the age word. "You're only as old as the person you're touching or something like that."

She laughed and I marvelled at the way her breasts sat proudly upon her chest and wobbled as she chortled. The flattened nipples had turned a deeper red than from when I had first seen them. I wanted to jump on them again and feed on those beckoning mounds but a little voice in my head told me to bide my time.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door which definitely brought all to quickly away from our post coital revelry. The knock was soon followed by a woman's voice calling out.

"Daph, are you okay?"

***

To my followers: It is finally here, the long awaited next chapter. It had a number of direction changes and rewrites to get to this stage...I hope it does not disappoint. Please leave comments and votes accordingly. In the meantime, I will start the next installment :) Enjoy.