Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am dumbfounded. This was not my plan, this was to be a strictly business meeting, but I am captivated by your direct approach. Are you serious about more activity, somewhere quiet, perhaps?" he asked me. I blushed red and said,

"Perhaps I was too forward with my hand, but I really like you. You are so sure and positive in your manner that I am sorely tempted to allow myself to get more involved with you, if it does not offend your senses."

"Good Heavens no, I am flattered. To tell the truth I enjoyed meeting you last week, but I wasn't thinking about anything like this. I would enjoy the opportunity, if we can keep it at a safe distance. You know what I mean, Wendy?" He had a serious look on his face and he was searching my face for some clues to my thinking.

"If you want to advance our relationship, were you going to suggest somewhere, or was it the back seat of a car?" I laughed at his suggestion,

"No! No, I wasn't. That's for teenagers, not mature people. Perhaps there is a hotel with blind staff. Do you know one?" It was his turn to smile.

"Blind staff, indeed. I like your sense of humour, it touches my non-professional senses. Perhaps I need more humour like yours." He paused then said, "If you are truly serious, I have a place not too far from here where there is no-one — with or without eyes. Do you really want to go there?" I took a few seconds to rethink my offer and said,

"I think I am serious. I want to be with you, but closer than we are now. Do you understand me, Peter?" He nodded.

"OK, let's take this bottle with us and we can go in my car. Put your computer in your car and walk across to mine. My neighbours will not look twice at my car, so we will be safe." Before we left the dining area, I excused myself, "Peter, I need to visit the Ladies' room first, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. I'll wait in the foyer for you." I headed for the toilets with a lot to think about. I needed to pee after the wine and the coffee, but I was more aware of my sticky thighs. I could feel them and I needed to make them dry for him, so he wouldn't jump to conclusions if we progressed as far as my mind was leading me. We met in the foyer and I apologised for his long wait. "Not at all. I did as you did; I visited the men's room."

I put my computer in my car and walked to his car. He opened the door and I sat down and buckled myself into his, almost new, car. "It's about 15 minutes from here. I hope we are doing the right thing and that there are no regrets, Wendy."

"I think I only regret I would have is if we didn't do it. Perhaps we can say it is my dream this time." He laughed. "There you go again, more humour. I am taking you to a house I own in Range Road. It is one I usually rent out, but there are no tenants at the moment, so there will be no-one around and we won't be disturbed."

"That sounds perfect, Peter. I like my idea even better now." I quipped. He smiled at me and silently nodded his head in approval. We drove in silence for a while longer before he said,

"Here we are, my home hideaway," and turned into a drive of a rather smart-looking house.

"It looks lovely, Peter. It's so neat and so well looked after." I felt I needed to comment on his house as it truly was neat and tidy. "Thank you, Wendy. I pay a man to keep it tidy, I shall tell him you approve of his work."

"What! You can't do that!" I was shocked back to reality from my private thoughts. Now, he laughed at my response.

Peter stopped the car; we walked to the front door. I felt perfectly calm and completely ready for the next move. My dream was about to become reality. He opened the front door and stepped back, "After you, Mrs Carter. The bedroom is at the end of the passage." I followed his instruction and found myself in a bedroom with a huge bed and classy bedroom furniture. I felt comfortable. He followed me into the room and asked me, "What do you think of it? Comfortable enough for you?" I sat on the side of the bed to collect my thoughts and answered him, "Oh yes, it is lovely. Very nice."

I watched as he removed his suit coat and walked to stand in front of me. "Now what?" he asked.

I reached out and undid his belt and unzipped his trousers. He just watched. I looked up at his face and smiled. He smiled back. I slid his trousers down and saw his cock bulging inside his underpants. I pulled the waistband out and down over the bulge and watched as his semi-erect cock sprang out to the horizontal position. "So you have been thinking about me, haven't you?"

"Yes, I must confess I have. When you put your hand on my thigh, my senses were triggered as you can see. Are you satisfied with what you are holding?" I had subconsciously taken hold of his cock and was rubbing my thumb over its tip. I watched him undo his tie and take off his shirt. That was my cue to stand up and I pressed my cheek against his chest.

He chose the moment to unbutton the top of my dress. When the first few buttons were undone I impatiently shrugged the top off my shoulders and allowed it to fall down to my waist. Before I could push it down I felt his hands surround me and unhook my brassiere in one swift move. He dropped it onto the floor as I said, "You are quite adept at unhooking bras, aren't you?" He looked at me and told me,

"It's something I am good at. I have had much practice over many years. We laughed together. I looked up and allowed him to kiss me on the lips. Oops! There's that moisture again. I was so horny I couldn't get my dress off quick enough. I didn't have to take it off, Peter had pushed it down and had his hand on my pussy and he could feel my wet panties, but he didn't comment. What a gentleman!

"You have good taste in underwear, don't you, Wendy?" I blushed again.

"I have underwear for special occasions, such as now. Do you like the style?"

"I like all of it, but I must confess I want to take your panties off to completely expose your beauty to my view." As he slid them down my legs I kicked my shoes off; I felt his fingers and tongue search for my girlie opening. God, he was good. I loved the attention and I knew I had made the right decision to be here with him. He stood up and pulled the bed covers back and gestured to the bed with his open hand, "Would Madam like to be my guest?" I laughed as I sat on his bed and slipped my naked body under the covers. It didn't take him long to untie his shoe laces and join me in the bed.

"Peter, will you hold me tightly against you, please?" He did so, after saying he would enjoy complying with my request. We stayed like that for quite a while before I felt his hand move down and between my legs. I opened my legs to allow him full access to my inner secrets. I reciprocated by holding his very rigid cock and stroking it gently to match his strokes on my clit and labia.

"You are very wet, Wendy. Am I pleasing you to your liking?" I nodded and breathed 'yes' in his ear. "Can I tell you a secret, Peter?"

"Of course, I enjoy keeping secrets, so share it with me, my dear lady."

I whispered in his ear, "I started to get wet when I heard your voice on the phone."

"My goodness, I didn't know my voice had that effect on people."

"I don't know about others, but it did it for me this morning. I really wanted to be with you today," I told him.

"Did your thoughts include me fucking you, Wendy?"

"Yes, they did. They so did. You'd better believe it. The weekend was almost too long for me to wait." I confessed.

"Would you be disappointed that I didn't have those same thoughts about you, but I did feel that there was something special about you when I first saw you at the meeting, waiting to fill your cup? Do you recall my comment at the meeting about Fate making things happen beyond our control?"

I looked up at his face and said, "I didn't understand it then, but I do now. There are things beyond our control and you had that effect on me. Not then, but later, as I drove home." Why was I telling this near-stranger all my private feelings? "Peter, is your offer of a fuck still available? I really would like to feel you inside me." I was desperate for a fuck, but I didn't want to sound over-anxious.

"Indeed, it does. I would enjoy pleasuring you in this most natural way. He released his arm from around me and I rolled onto my back and positioned my legs for his entry. He moved down the bed and between my legs. He was resting his body on mine and he kissed me fervently on the mouth, his tongue being the major operator. It soon combined with mine and I was short of breath when I felt his cock enter my wet cunt. I raised my hips to assist his entry; he pressed in so gently and slowly I almost screamed with delight, but I controlled myself.

When he was fully inserted in me, I whispered in his ear,

"Peter, please don't move. I want you to stay just as you are, so I can enjoy the full feeling of our union." He didn't move, but I could feel little pulses inside me, but was it him or was it me? As we lay motionless my mind went back to my first fuck with my brother. It started just like this, the day after my 18th birthday. I had wanted him for so long, but he refused, so when it happened I was transported to another place. Now, I am older, I know what that other place feels like and I want to stay there forever.

I was ready now, "Peter, please fuck me now. Thank you for being patient, but I have a wonderful memory that nothing can ever erase from my memory." Peter kissed me on my forehead and moved his cock out and back in with such smoothness I thought I would faint with the feelings I had racing around inside my body. His movements were synchronised with my hips reaching up as he withdrew. We seemed to be going for hours before I felt his body stiffen, his breath became slower as I felt the explosion inside me as he erupted and filled my pussy with hot spunk. I felt spurt after spurt until he was expended.

"Please don't move." I whispered in laboured breaths. "I want you to stay in there until your cock deflates.

"That could take a while, my love," he told me.

"Then so be it. I am in no hurry for today to end." I told him. My hands were now clasped across his back and my legs were bent over his thighs. I must have dozed off. I heard Peter's voice,

"Come on, we had better go. We can't be here all night." I came to my senses and said,

"That was the best afternoon I can remember in my whole life. Thank you.

"I will pour us a glass of wine to celebrate this event while you use that bathroom to freshen up. We don't want Ron to find my traces inside your pussy, do we?" Wise words, spoken by my new lover. He took the wine from the fridge and I headed for the bathroom. "There are towels in the cupboards there for you."

When I had dried and brushed my hair, I walked back to the bedroom where Peter was waiting, still naked. My Adonis, I thought, as I saw his cock and ball sac dangling down and his manly chest and long legs waiting for his Venus. He offered the wine to me and I guess he was taking in my refreshed and naked body too. I hope so. I wanted to please him.

"Wendy, would you put your underwear on before we drink our wine, please? I love the look of beautiful women in sexy underwear. Call it a fetish, if you will, but my god, you look gorgeous." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Let's toast to another first, for us," he said. We clinked glasses and I offered, "To us and next time."

"Will there be a next time, Wendy?"

"I hope so. I will need help to use that software, won't I?"

"I guess so, but where will we meet, dare I ask?"

"It will be all right if you don't want a next time, I will still need to discuss the project with you. We can make it worthwhile if you so desire."

"I might have to schedule a mid-morning matinee or an afternoon delight for you? Do you have a preference, Peter?" He looked without speaking; I guess he was thinking about my offer before he answered,

"Whatever suits you best, Wendy. I am very adaptable, I think you have noticed that already," was his reply.

We finished the wine and Peter said, "Come on, we had better get dressed and back to the hotel to get your car. Time is marching on. We both dressed together like a married couple, which was pleasing in its simplicity. I looked into the long mirror to check my attire was all in order. Peter checked himself in the mirror too.

"Before we go Peter, will you kiss me again, please?"

"Of course, I would enjoy that very much." We kissed and stayed in a clinch for what seemed a long time. I was almost out of breath when we broke the clinch and headed out to his car. Nothing was said as he backed the car out and headed for the hotel.

The silence was broken by Peter asking me, "Have you done anything like that before?"

"No, I haven't. Have you?" He said not, so I contended,

"It must have been Fate that brought us together and gave us a chance to experiment outside our marriages. Does that seem feasible, Peter?"

"I don't know, but I feel really invigorated inside. It was a wonderful and quite unexpected experience for me. Thank you for the opportunity, Wendy." There was a short silence before he spoke again,

"We have to be careful we don't betray our thoughts at home. We cannot ever speak to others about our tryst. Both of us have a lot to lose, my pet."

I reached over the centre console and rested my hand on his thigh, and told him, "It's OK Peter, all married people keep secrets from their friends and family, so what is different about what we did? There is no way I would want to jeopardise our relationship. It is one of good friends dining and being together and also of trust." I felt I had made a significant speech, so I told Peter, "This is the most wonderful day of my life. It is something I didn't plan and something that is now very special between us, so please, let's do it again."

As I spoke I had moved my hand further up his thigh and felt the hardness of his cock pushing against his trousers. "Oh Peter, I have made you hard again, haven't I? I'm sorry, you can't go home like that, so be sure it disappears before you face Dianne. Women are particularly suspicious, I should know; I am one." It was good to see Peter laugh as we pulled into the hotel car park, right near my car.

I leaned across the console and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you Peter, but not in a romantic way. Do you understand?" He looked at me, I understand you, my love; it's a Platonic relationship."

"Yes, it is, but with fucking included." I opened the car door and looked back to say goodbye and Peter was still grinning at me. What a wonderful day I thought as I drove home. What could possibly happen to improve on that? It wasn't the last time we met for sex, often experimenting with acts his wife didn't like, but most of them I enjoyed, so we didn't run out of ideas as we worked our afternoon delights together, for the project.

One Monday morning, about four months later, my phone rang and I heard Peter's voice, sounding quite excited. It was mid-February and a hot summer day was promised by the weather bureau, so I dressed for the heat, but Peter told me he wanted to meet me at the wetlands, there was some activity that had captured his interest. "Wendy, can you get to the wetland at 2.00PM today? I want to show what has happened here over the Christmas-New Year break. Clive has worked wonders with his machinery."

"Peter, it is the middle of summer and the day is hottest at 2.00PM, do you really want me to be there?"

"Yes, please. I do, you won't believe what has happened. Dress appropriately for a hot day, it won't matter, there are no other people here." I had planned my clothing for the heat of the day, so I decided to stay that way when we met, he'd understand.

I parked my car in the shade where he had told me on the phone. It was under some large Australian eucalypts where the shade from the old trees was most dense. If he hadn't been leaning against his car I may have missed him. His traditional tie and suit had been exchanged for a T-shirt, shorts and sandals.

"Hi Peter. I nearly mistook you for a walker. I haven't seen you look so casual. What's the excitement about?"

He kissed me on the cheek and took me closer to the old drain and said,

"Look. Look what Clive has done over the holidays. Isn't it great? It's exactly as we drew the sketches, isn't it." I agreed it looked similar, even the sloping banks for what will be the retarding pond to control winter rain looked quite large. The surrounds had also been smoothed out by Clive's grader. It looked really good. "I saw it when I walked the dog last night. I wanted to call you then, but I thought it may be too late. I was looking forward to seeing you here today. I am glad you are here, Wendy. It's our project." His enthusiasm was overwhelming and culminated in a big hug.

"Come over to the car, I have champagne on ice. We can celebrate this major development together." As he spoke he spread a large travel rung on the leafy ground and put the ice box on one side and set the glasses on a flat area. He took out the bottle of bubbly and popped the top in ceremonial style, and poured a glassful for each of us. "Come on, sit on the rug, the shade is good just here. There is a slight breeze blowing from the south." I wasn't sure of the breeze, but after a few sips of the drink, I stretched my legs out and rested my head on my elbow. Peter did the same and we were facing each other, well within reach of each other.

I saw him look at me quite intently, "You're not wearing a bra today? Wow! You look great like that. His hand undid the top button on my loose blouse and he reached in a closed his hand over my breast. "Geez Wendy, you have lovely tits. I like the feel of them. Do you mind?" I didn't move, but let him have his way with them. "It's a bit late to ask me if I mind when you have a handful of one of them, isn't it Peter?" He agreed with a laugh.

"Do you have any panties on, Wendy?" His mind had assumed underwear is a set. I smiled at him and looked into his eyes, "No, I thought it was too hot for underwear, and you said to come as I was, so I did." I don't think he believed me, because he lifted the hem of my short skirt up and saw for himself. I didn't move.

"Jeez, you really haven't, have you? I like the look of your pussy triangle. He moved his hand to feel me and I moved my legs to tease him. I was fascinated by his facial expressions. He looked like a little boy who just got what he wanted from Santa Claus.

"Do you like what you see, Peter," I chided him. He nodded, but continued his exploration of my hairy triangle.

"Hey, you have trimmed your hairs, they are shorter. It feels cute and smooth. I can't take my eyes off you.

"Would you like to be in there, Peter?" I asked hm.

"Yes, too bloody right, I would. Do you mean here, right here, on this rug?" He must have had second thoughts about being in the open; the only protection was his car on one side of the rug, but not from passers- by on the nearby walking track.

"Well, we could, but you'd have to look over your shoulder all the time to see you weren't on view to younger folk who ride bikes along here after school."

"Yes, I guess you're right." He was quiet for a while then asked me, "How about in the car?"

"That's more private, but it's like we did as teenagers, isn't it?" I smiled at him as I waited for his answer.

"Why not? New cars are better than old ones. The front passenger seat lies back almost flat. He extracted his finger from my pussy and said, "Let's do it then?" We both stood up and he moved to the car and he pressed the button allowing the seat to lie back.

"What if I get in first," he offered, "and lie on the seat on my back and you sit on top and ride my cock. That way we would be less obvious in the car." I agreed because it was the most practical. He slid in and positioned himself and undid his shorts and pulled out his very rigid cock. I moved in and knelt on the seat, one knee each side of his thighs and directed his huge cock into my very moist vagina.