Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, there is an advantage of not wearing panties, Peter. Quick access." He smiled as he wriggled to get himself comfortable with his cock deep in me. I have to admit I did feel a little bit naughty at the thought of fucking in a car after all those younger years when it was the best option for a quickie. I moved back and forward on his cock with slow, even strokes. I felt his hands grip each side of my buttock cheeks to hold me in close to his body. It was a pleasant feel, almost forgotten with Ron who never was interested in trying different things. As I moved in and out on him I felt a finger move to my arsehole and gently press against it.

I moved closer to Peter's face and said, "Go on, Peter, I like that. I don't get that at home, so go for it. I felt his hand move, he put his finger in his mouth to make it really wet to try again at invading my second hole.

While he was fingering my rear entry, I moved my hand to cup his balls and give them a gentle squeeze as each time I pushed down in his cock. "Good god, Wendy, you'll make me come if you keep doing that."

"Isn't that what you want Peter, to come in me and fill me to the brim with your hot man-juice? That's what I want you to do. Would you prefer me to suck you off to finish the job?" It was the first time I had talked dirty to Peter. Most other times it was like a scripted play where we both knew what moves came next, but I felt adventurous today. Perhaps it was the hot day, or not having panties on, or maybe the memory of fucking in a car. I think the latter maybe the true reason, but whatever it was, I know Peter enjoyed me saying those naughty things. My efforts were finally reciprocated as I felt his cock pulse and shoot white hot liquid right up high into my love tunnel. I didn't want to move. It was then that I remembered his cum was going to run out over his belly if I moved. "Peter, do you have tissues in the car?"

"Look in the glove box, Dianne keeps some there, usually." I turned enough to open it and took out a small box of tissues and grabbed a generous handful and plugged them into my gaping pussy when I lifted up from his penis. I noticed he had already accumulated some of our mixed juices in his pubic hair, so I took another handful and wrapped them around the top on his cock.

After cleaning our genital areas, I opened the car door, smoothed my skirt down and helped Peter get his shorts back over his still erect cock. I looked at the used tissues and realised they were saturated through the layers, as were the ones around Peter's dick. "Look Peter, we have started a flood." He smiled and said to me,

"No wonder I feel so drained. It's the wrong week at home for draining balls, so you got a bank up of cum today." It was a strange way to explain his marital situation, but it amused me that he chose to tell me, although Dianne would have appreciated him telling me about her monthly cycle. Perhaps I could make a mental note of the date and relieve him next time she is indisposed.

As I drove home I reflected on Peter's excitement at seeing the excavation work done. There was something I hadn't told Peter, but there was a good reason why Clive did the working over the holiday period. When I took on the project and had all Peter's ideas on my computer, I felt it necessary to keep Clive involved, so he could see what Peter wanted. Peter had given me the dimensions for the swamp pond and the width of the water channel that would replace the old creek. One day I called Clive and asked him to call in during the day and I could show him what was happening. He said, he was too busy most days and it wasn't convenient.

"OK Clive," I asked him on the phone, "what would bring you to my place tomorrow morning to pick up the measurements for the excavation works?" The line was quiet before he said, "I dunno. What are you offering?" I thought for a moment and said, "Coffee and biscuits at 10.00AM?"

"Nah, I have coffee with me. I would lose too much time travelling," he answered offhandedly.

"OK, if I up the offer to include a blowjob, how would that be, Clive?"

"That sounds better. What time did you say?" He answered with a more enthusiastic tone in his voice.

"Done! See you tomorrow, Clive. Don't be late, the offer isn't ongoing." I told him.

"OK, see you then. Bye."

He arrived in a T-shirt and clean denim work trousers at 10.00AM. I opened the door when he rang the doorbell. "Hi, Clive. Thanks for coming."

He greeted me, "Hi Wendy, what have you got to show me?"

"Let's have coffee first then we can discuss the way Peter wants the digging work to be done." He said OK, so I poured the coffee in a cup and offered it to him. "There you are, the milk is in that little jug and the biscuits are there." When he put milk in his coffee, I suggested we could sit in the lounge room and put a coffee table in front of us. I sat beside him and we chatted about his work, his partner and some idle chatter about council jobs in general.

When he finished his coffee I picked up my laptop and opened the file to show him the latest sketch Peter had sent to me. "Here it is, Clive, this is what it will look like when we get the digging done and we can add new topsoil and have the grass seed sown before winter." He looked at the screen, but he was looking from an awkward angle, so I moved closer to him; now our thighs were touching and the laptop was over both our legs. When I sat down my short skirt rode up and he saw my bare thigh against his leg. Not all of it, but just enough to know it went up further. I explained what he needed to do and asked when he could do it. I noticed he wasn't concentrating on the screen, but on my exposed leg.

"I'm sorry, Clive, I have distracted you. I didn't mean to do that. My skirt does ride up when I sit down, is it worrying you?"

"It is distracting Wendy, but I like to look at it. You have a nice leg. I guess the other one looks the same."

"Yes, they are a matching set. I can show you if you like. But first I want to tell you what the contours are for the excavations. Peter has cleared the work with the REO and you are listed as the contractor. You do the work and submit your costs to council. Peter did suggest you undercut the opposition to ensure the stingy council bean counters take the cheapest quote. I will print the timetable and details of each measurement on paper which you can take when you leave." Clive looked confused; it seems he wasn't used to working with people who tell him what they want. Perhaps he thought it was an office job. "Would you like another coffee, Clive?" I poured another cup for him and we sat close together again. He took the opportunity to look at my thighs when I sat down. He knew I had seen him peeking, so I said, "We can get around to them after I explain the details to you." I patted his thigh as I spoke. I was sure he blushed, so I said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you, Clive, I was being silly. I apologise."

"I guess I should apologise, but I couldn't help looking. I'm sorry Wendy." He seemed uneasy being so close to me, but I liked him to feel like that.

"No need to apologise, we are nearly finished here. I'll just print this page on my printer for you then I am all yours as promised." He didn't speak, he just smiled. As I walked away, I knew he would be watching my arse as I moved to the printer, so I added a tiny wiggle to tease him. He was still watching me as I walked back. I handed the two sheets to him and said, "If you have any questions, there are Peter's phone number and mine underneath it. I don't mind if you call me for help," I offered him. Clive had become my next project, but he didn't know it. I rubbed my hand on his leg and then pushed my skirt up so that almost all of my thighs were in his view. I was careful not to go too far just yet, I wasn't wearing underwear. He looked at me and got fidgety, so I took his hand and placed it on my thigh. "Go on, Clive, feel it. Let me know if you like it. You can feel both of them if it pleases you.

"Wendy, are you sure we should do this?"

"Why, do you think we should stop before we start?" I enjoy teasing younger men, they are so vulnerable and I like their insecurity about sex. I also like the hardness of their cocks. Holding a man's cock is all power to the holder. I watched his face as he moved his hand along my leg. It didn't take him long to venture up higher, under my skirt. When he felt my pubic patch he pulled back rather quickly. "What's the matter, Clive, did it bite you?" He tried to smile and asked if he could feel me.

"Of course, you can, a promise is a promise." He put his hand back there and tried to press a finger in my cunt. "Go on, I won't stop you, I like men feeling my pussy." I opened my legs as I spoke and two of his fingers very quickly found their way into the moist opening.

"Wendy, I didn't think you meant this when you said I would get a blowjob." I patted is thigh and said,

"Don't be too hasty. You will get what you came for, but I thought you might like extras. You know; a lead-up to the main event. I leaned in towards his face and kissed him on the cheek. "Did you like that, Clive?" He nodded and said it was unexpected.

"Of course, that's the beauty of sex; you don't always know what you get. Perhaps you don't know what you want either."

As he played around in my furry crevice I tried to undo the zipper in his trousers, but it was tight. He stopped playing with my pussy and opened the front of his trousers by undoing his belt and unbuttoning the waist. I reached in and found his cock, all ready for action. I managed to slide his work trousers down further to free his balls as well. He wasn't as free as I had hoped, so I offered him a new plan.

"Clive, how would you feel about taking your trousers off and I will take my skirt off too?" He nodded and asked, "Are you sure you want to do that, Wendy?"

"I will if you would like me to do it — your trousers, my skirt, both in the floor. Is that a deal?" I asked.

"OK. He stood up and slipped his trousers down over his boots. I stood up and let my skirt drop to the floor and made a big deal of stepping out of it.

"Now we are on equal ground. I patted the cushion and told him to sit down. When he was seated close to me, I took hold of his very eager cock and gently stroked it up and down. His hand went back to my pussy and his fingers finally found my clit. "That's it Clive, you can rub that. It's my clit. I suppose you have seen Cindy's many times haven't you, I bet?"

"Well, no, I haven't really. She doesn't like me looking at it. We mostly have sex in the dark." When Clive said that, I was dumbstruck.

"Does she give you blowjobs?" He shook his head and looked down to the floor. "Ok, then I shall give you a really good blowjob and you can look at my pussy. Is that a good deal?"

"It certainly is, but should you be doing it?" He seemed concerned.

"It's mine! I can do what I want with it. At the moment I want you to enjoy yourself. I'll tell you what, I will give you a blow job each time you do some work at the wetlands. We may even get more adventurous if you would like too, but today, I'll give you your blowjob. Does that sound like a fair deal? I offer you sex for digging out the wetland?" I waited for his answer, which came when he realised what I had offered him.

"OK. It's a deal. I think I will enjoy visiting you, Wendy. The job is starting to feel important to me, now."

"You can bet you will. I like you too, so if you stick to the deal, you will learn more about sex and female openings that you could ever get in a library book. That's a promise." As I spoke I was still gently rubbing his cock, watching his foreskin slide up and back. I moved around so that he could finger my pussy opening and I could get to his cock for his promised blowjob. "Hold on, this is too awkward. Come with me. I put my hand out to help him stand and led him into my spare bedroom where a double bed awaited the lucky lad.

I threw the covers back and sat on the bed with my feet slightly parted. Come on, Clive, get up here with me. He seemed reluctant, so I grabbed his dick and pulled him closer to the bed and he soon fell onto it. There, now, you lie that way and I will face this way, so we can enjoy what this position offers us.

"You can lick me there, if you like. Does Cindy let you lick her pussy? I wasn't surprised when he said 'no', so I told him to go for it. He soon had his tongue and fingers working overtime on both my openings. I kept my bargain and sucked his cock until he was ready to shoot his load. I aimed his cock at the hand towel I kept on the side table for just that purpose. His cock pulsed and I watched as he squirted his cum into the air and onto the towel. He had stopped fingering me to watch his discharge. He blasted four shots of cum onto the towel. Good god, Clive, I thought you weren't going to stop. What a lot for a young man."

"Wendy, that was great. I haven't shot that much out for a long time. You are a real cock teaser. I loved that. Can I come back next week for another lesson?" I kissed him on the forehead and told him 'yes'.

"Clive, there is a condition on coming back. You cannot tell anyone about this, it might get back to Cindy and you wouldn't want that, so no boasting about having a blowjob with an older woman. It must be our secret. If word gets out then all deals are off. Do you understand me, Clive?"

"Yes, I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"Also, don't tell Peter. Let him think you are keen to see his project come to fruition too. He'll really like that."

"OK, I will do it in time for autumn planting, that's a promise." He assured me.

"It may earn you another bonus with me. Just keep that in mind. I'll keep in touch to see how you are going. Remember, you can call me for advice; I will keep in contact with Peter so our team will really make a difference. Can I tell you that I have really enjoyed your company today? Sometimes, days get long and lonely when I am home alone."

I think I just ensured he will be keeping in touch on this project. I like the way I get to enjoy life with young, virile men. They are so easy to get, just offer them your pussy and they are yours. Well, that's what I think. Well, Clive kept to his promise, I kept to mine and we both enjoyed getting the project done on time.