All Comments on 'Community Service Ch. 02'

by davidmuleguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wasn't even forced to put one balled-up sock in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Excellent story! Looking forward to the next chapter! Hope David will have a punishment...!

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys.

Thanks for your comments, guys.

And I think Ch. 3 will be a bit more to your liking, Mr balled-up-sock guy!

Ch. 3 is now posted – in the Fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Paced like a glacier

Dear gods, do these women ever shut up about how to wash socks? I was forcibly reminded of the cooking scenes from Twilight. Oh, you don't remember those scenes? I don't blame you, I skipped over them initially, too. Just like large chunks of this. It's so... bland, and repetitive, with long stretches of ceaseless blathering such that the scene loses all sense of meaning, and grinds to a halt. Do you get off to dishwasher manuals, perchance? I wouldn't normally be so cruel, but the only vaguely interesting part was the stocks scene, and even that was so detached as to lack sexual tension. Try putting more emotion into your writing, and cut sections that have no bearing on the plot (whatever that may be), like the five hundred words you take to describe how to wash socks in agonising detail. It's like... anti-erotica, and I actually like feet.

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment :-(

I was hoping there might be some sock fetishists out there who might like the Sock Room scenes ...

The stocks? I described those as part of the story's background introduction, and scenes featuring them would appear in later chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous