All Comments on 'Community Service Ch. 05'

by davidmuleguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 10 years ago
Dude, going after his family?

That's just cold. How corrupt is this new regime?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

I am interested in how the story develops! :D Perhaps some more sexual foot action? And what about the girl he met? I cant wait for an update

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyover 10 years agoAuthor
Stern, even a little harsh, maybe, but the AFP are not corrupt!

Creeperclaw: The Authoritarian Female Party aren't corrupt. They are merely implementing their policies, as set out in their General Election manifesto. Keeping their promises, to the change-demanding British voters.

Anon: Thank you. I can promise more foot action in the coming chapters. And I'm glad you are interested in the Tina (the heaven, of Burger Heaven) strand of the story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not Corrupt, Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Right Wingers

Creepwalker: The AFP bares a freakishly similar resemblance to the Conservative and faction of the Republican Party here in the states. For the past five decades it has stood on the platform of having a citizen earn one's keep, which in itself does not seem like a bad thing. The problem is that it continues to play on the fears of the working class by making claims that the unemployed either want to usurp the jobs of people who have them or are simply content with collecting government subsidies without working. Once this irrational fear is placed in enough voters heads, all that is left for the Conservatives to do is propose draconian measures in their campaign literature, and once they are elected, they have the power to implement said methods any way they see fit. In this story, the AFP has successfully torn a page out of the American Conservative playbook and executed it perfectly in the UK, where the same checks and balances placed here in America are virtually non-existent. Corrupt, no. Shrewd, yes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous