All Comments on 'Company Christmas Party'

by CheriSM

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Merrry Christmas!!

Great story, Karen is definitely a fun girl, I would love to party with her!

obscuredobscuredover 13 years ago

Very hot with the bi-twist!

PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneover 13 years ago
Good ideas, work a little on flow

I really liked a lot of the ideas in this story - especially the bi element and the way the female character took charge - but the style made it difficult for me to really get wrapped up in it. A run-on sentence is annoying and there are uses for terse staccato, but this took it a bit to far. Ideas seemed disjointed and the action wasn't smooth to read because of the extremely short, simple sentences. I still liked it though!

CoupleFromOhioCoupleFromOhioover 13 years ago
This a a story that

I would like to be part of. Its hot. Not too long and not too short. Just enough to get me really worked up. I am still hard from reading the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes

awsome...sounds like great fun...

lagunabilagunabiover 13 years ago
I would love to be him

I love licking pussy and I love having a hard cock deep in my ass. This would be the ultimate for me.

TimesarrowTimesarrowover 13 years ago
Merry Christmas

Now that's an office Christmas Party!

sactofunseekersactofunseekerover 13 years ago
awesome story

I enjoyed the story and it had me very hard. Kind of intriqued by having the sub involved and not too sure about the idea of getting it in the ass but otherwise would love to be involved in a party like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!Hot!Hot!

Great story line with lot's of twists and interests. It has me breathing hard and feeling wet. Loved it!

alemanalemanover 13 years ago
Yes please!

Cheri, this is HOT! Clark Griswold and I would love to live this fantasy out with you.

Lit19899Lit19899over 13 years ago
got aroused

The idea of a straight man being introduced to bisexuality by a domme seems to be a common fantasy. It is a theme that I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmm

What a story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My last Christmas party, I met a woman she started grinding herself into me. Soon my cock was rock hard. I grabbed her hips as she kept grinding me, I could feel my precum seeping out of me. She turned around to me and started kiss me, I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me. I felt my cock really hard now. She whisper into my ear she getting very wet now, she's with someone. Are you up for a threesome. You both can fuck me she said. We went up to the room, soon we were naked. She started kiss me as her husband started sucking my cock, oh lick my pussy please sometimes. She started pushing my head down on her. She parted her legs as I started tongue fuck her, lick my clit as her man started finger me. This is fucking hot. She said to her man to fuck her. Soon he was fully inside her, come here and I will suck your balls as my man can suck your cock. This was heaven, she's sucking my balls and fingering my ass as he sucking my cock. Soon I felt I was going to cum, I pulled his head in tight to my cock as she started sucking both my balls. As I started to cum, so did she. This was a Christmas party I will never forget.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous