Company Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lis lay back in the submissive position wrapping her legs around her lover and pushing her hips upward. She was now ready to receive whatever the black man was going to give her.

Suddenly there were only the sounds of heaving bodies slapping against each other and the heavy breathing and moans of people fucking. My wife's sighs of pleasure could be heard along with the others. Nikki like Lis was on her back with a Nigerian on top of her. The brunette was as beautiful as Lis with a well sculpted body and firm toned legs. The only difference between them was a few years and Mikki's face which had the look and hairstyle of a woman who made her living as a whore. Meanwhile Lily was putting on a sexual clinic. She was taking on the black men two at a time. She was lying on top of a man impaled on his erection while another black man lay on the blonde's back plowing his cock in and out of her splayed open asshole. Her pretty face was contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Despite the look on her face and the obvious physical stress on her body I could tell the white woman was very much enjoying what the men were doing to her.

I saw that one of the clothed black men was making his way over to me. I noticed that he had been the man who had handled much of the administrative details for this meeting and had constantly been by Magubee's side. I figured him to be Magubee's right hand man. When he got over to me he introduced himself as Abutto.

"Well I suppose I can offer you an early congratulations." The short black man offered his hand.

I shook his hand and tried to control myself. I wanted to strangle just about every black man in the room but this guy was at the top of the list.

"What do you mean?" I asked brusquely.

I had no idea what he was talking about. Was he actually congratulating me for having a wife that could fuck like the world was ending in a few hours while her husband stood by and just watched?

"Oh I'm so sorry. This is your first time competing. Your proposals were so close. Your company's bits are so expensive but we feel they may be that good so we included you in the finals. When we discovered that your dedication to quality and perfection spilled over to your choice of woman you offered us we felt you should receive this bid. We wanted to let you know before the official announcement tomorrow.

The black man was beaming at me as if he had given me the best news of my life and that the orgy happening right in front of us, which included my wife, was some sort of reasonable celebration. I was also aware that Abutto, and then most logically everyone else in the room, had no idea that Lis was my wife. Consequently this situation was more my fault than their's. I was beginning to believe that in order to be considered by the Nigerians one had to bring a woman for their entertainment. Instead of a high priced call girl I had inadvertently brought my wife.

"Well I guess I should be happy. I've just never seen anything like this." I commented as I motioned to the pile of naked bodies writhing against each other at the top of the steps.

"Your ways and well, your women are so different than those of our country. This is just one way we can explore your culture." I figured what he meant by "exploring our culture" was to fuck as many of our white women as possible. "I'm so sorry I didn't inform you. Guess it is further proof of your intelligence and ability to think quickly. You didn't know of our tradition and you still provided for us. This woman is magnificent. She is the most beautiful and athletic woman I have ever seen."

"Well thank you."

I gritted my teeth as we both watched my wife get pounded by Magubee and his oversized penis. They were still on the floor and the man's large muscular ass was pumping up and down like a machine. Lis was sobbing underneath him and holding him in her arms.

"Oh yes honey! Oh yes honey!" She sang out.

Lis always let this out just before an orgasm. I was surprised to hear her call Magubee "honey". She had just met him but she was now on automatic pilot in the throes of an incredible sexual experience. It was this bit of innocence and authentic excitement coming out of Lis that was driving the black man crazy. He must have known by now that he was fucking more than just the expensive slut that he had experienced during these orgies.

Magubee reared back onto his knees and then to a standing position. Lis and her 145lbs frame went with him. She was wrapped around the muscular black man and further attached to him by his powerful genitals.

He began bouncing my wife up and down trying to generate as much friction as possible between the two. Meanwhile I saw that my wife was smiling, and in total ecstasy. She was actually laughing and totally enjoying being with the black man and what he was doing to her. They stopped moving briefly to kiss. Lis opened her mouth and let the black man's tongue slide in. Then Magubee walked carrying Lis to the suite bedroom behind then. The two entered the room with Abutto anxiously following them.

I was walking towards the door. There was no way I was going to let Lis end up like Lili sandwiched between two black men. I was close to the door when it opened and Abutto exited. We practically knocked each other over. I could see over his shoulder that the two of them were now on the bed. Magubee was draped over Lis' back slamming his big erection into her doggy style and Lis was squealing loudly. Abutto closed the door and turned to me.

"What's going on in there?"

For the first time I was letting my emotions get the best of me. Abutto was taken aback by my sudden panic but quickly recovered.

"Dennis, Mr. Magubee would like to extend his sincere congratulations on your success. Your woman has agreed to spend the evening with the Minister. Our official meeting will be tomorrow at 3pm. We will bring her home for you."

Abutto was basically telling me that it was okay if I wanted to leave. in fact, that I should leave. I was being told that my wife would rather spend the night being pleasured by another man.

"Well how long will they be? Can I see Lis?" I tried to sound nonchalant but it was a futile attempt.

"Right now they are enjoying themselves. It usually lasts for quite sometime with Minister Magubee."

Abutto could see the concern in my face and he was sympathetic to my situation despite being unaware of the entire story. Still somehow I was sure he had handled situations like this before.

"I realize that you have only met me this evening but I am going to promise you on my honor that your woman will be taken care of as if she was a jewel."

I reluctantly turned to leave. I looked down and saw the alternative for Lis if Magubee had not chosen her. The Nigerians were now using Lili's mouth as well as her vagina and ass. She was laboring heavily under the thrusts from all directions. The men resembled a pack of dark skinned predators bringing down a fair skinned doe. Meanwhile Nikki was sucking on a cock while another black man took her from behind. She was doing her best to keep them from taking her anally but I doubted she would be able to hold them off much longer.

At home I was a wreak. How could I have left Lis there with those men, those animals. Sure she was in a locked room with the man in charge and there was no mistaking is was her choice. She could have called a halt to her part in the orgy at anytime. Despite stereotypes the men in the hotel room were anything but violent. They were all extremely well educated and might have been considered a bunch of geeks if they were Americans. Still I wasn't able to sleep. I was worried and incredibly, I was horny. As I lay in bed I couldn't get the image of Lis' ecstatic smile as she was being fucked by the black stranger.

I got up and showered around 5:30 in the morning. I was getting ready to drive to the hotel to get Lis. I thought the hell with waiting for her to be delivered. The only thing that had changed was whether I wanted her back because I was worried for her or because I simply wanted to fuck her. I just couldn't get the black men and my wife out of my mind. I actually had a new image of my wife. She had taken Lili's place. The Nigerians were all around her and all her orifices were filled with black cock. They were writhing against her body and my wife was enjoying every minute of the assault.

I was snapped back to reality by the arrival of a black Lincoln Town Car in our driveway. Abutto stepped out of the car and made his way to the front door. I didn't see Lis and butterflies exploded in my stomach. Where was she? Did something happen? I heard the knock on the door and rushed over to open it.

"Dennis. Good morning. May I come in?" Abutto's smile was too genuine for anything to be wrong. I stepped back and let him in. "I wanted to come over for minister Magubee and thank you for your proposal."

The good looking black man took the seat I offered him at the kitchen table. I sat down across from him. All I could think of was Lis.

"I thought you were going to bring Lis back?" I asked

"She is on her way and let me assure you that she is fine. She is having a breakfast with Minister Magubee." Abutto informed me.

"Thank God" I couldn't resist saying.

"Yes. Well as I said we were very impressed with your proposal." Abutto was trying hard to stay on track.

"Well I have to tell you that receiving this bid is very important for our company and we intend to do our best to satisfy you." I relented to Abutto's train of thought.

"We appreciate that and are looking forward to your unique new design."

Abutto paused and briefly looked uncomfortable as if he had gas and then pushed forward.

"Your wife, we didn't know she was your wife."

He seemed concerned and honestly upset at what had happened. I thought about it and I really couldn't blame Abutto or for that matter even Magubee. They had no idea who Lis was. They figured my wife was another woman hired by an American trying to do business with an African company the way they like it done. I was just hoping after what we had gone through last night that we hadn't screwed up our deal.

"Look it was so sudden. We needed this deal badly. Lis made a snap decision. I'm sure she thought if she just took her clothes off that would be it but things just escalated from there. I have to tell you that I am amazed that you actually entrust your country's most valuable asset to the company that brings in the most attractive woman to your proposal meetings." I told Abutto.

"Actually this is not done too often." Abutto admitted with a sheepish grin. "We would never do this with our larger contracts when they are put up for bid. There is too much scrutiny involved. This sort of thing is done only with our smaller vendors and at some of the conventions."

"Well we had no idea and I know I said it before e really needwed this contract." I admitted.

"Yes and that is why I wanted come to you before your wife arrived home. You see we are very sorry about what happened last night." Abutto apologized.

"Well I guess I appreciate that. I mean you had no idea that Lis wasn't a call girl."

"Yes. Well I appreciate you being so rational about this situation. Yet I must admit that we have a new proposal for you. After a further review of your product we have decided that we would like to increase the current contract from $1.8 million to $6 million. You see the Minister has this discretion." Abutto announced.

At the time Nigeria was a smaller but developing oil producer. They were going to be big for the exploration and exploration equipment industries. They were also building a pipeline that would be an enormous economic boon to the companies involved in its construction. Consequently being well connected with this country's oil industry was going to be necessary for our company. The country probably ordered a total of $15 million in drill bits a year but this number would explode if the amount of oil predicted was actually in the ground over there. More importantly with the stroke of a pen Minister Robert Magubee had made us a major player in the equipment business in Nigeria. His reasons were above any government oversight yet both Abutto and I knew his motivation.

"In exchange for this increased business Magubee would like my wife."

I gave Abutto a serious look. This situation had gone from being an innocent mistake to something that was quite unseemly. Yet in the back of my mind all I could think of was the thought of the muscular black man fucking my wife and how it had excited me.

"Dennis no one is going to take your wife. Yet I must admit that your wife would be part of the proposal. She would be our liaison if you will." Abutto proposed.

I knew what Abutto meant. Lis would work with the Nigerians both professionally and sexually. She would become Magubee's whore. Suddenly the image of my wife sandwiched between two muscular black men flashed through my mind. As I continued my conversation with Abutto I developed a raging hard on.

"What did Lis say?"

It was the penultimate question. Had my wife already made the decision for us? Had Magubee so thrilled her sexually that my wife had agreed to be his whore?

"Your wife will be home soon. You can discuss this with her. I just wanted to come and congratulate you once again." I was quickly discovering that Abutto was a smart man, too smart to get embroiled in a situation he could never make any better.

With that Abutto shook my hand and left. Another Lincoln pulled up in front of the house about 2 hours later. I had gone for a run and was still in my sweats. Lis emerged wearing the same business suit from the night before. I waited in the kitchen for her. Lis didn't look as disheveled as I imagined a woman would after spending the night with a group of black men. She had obviously showered.

"Hey." Was all my wife could manage and it was all I could return for a few minutes.

"I guess you could say things went a bit further than expected last night." Lis had just uttered the understatement of the year.

"Jesus, Lis why didn't you stop?" I didn't know what else to say. All it did was set Lis up for a perfect return.

"Why didn't you put a stop to it? Denny I'm your wife. You could have stepped forward when the men did."

We both had made good points and now we were stalemated. Finally Lis broke it.

"We both wanted the deal. Denny we both knew we needed this deal."

"Maybe you're right, but Lis, all those men."

"I ended up alone with Robert. No one else touched me. I swear."

I had no choice. I had to believe her, besides sleeping with one black man was as bad as sleeping with twenty. I mean cheating was cheating.

"Abutto stopped by this morning. He increased the amount of our contract if you were the liaison, if you would keep seeing Magubee." I informed Lis.

"I know. We talked this morning."

"I didn't know what to tell him." I told her.

I wanted Lis to tell me that she would never agree to such an arrangement. That she had told Magubee thanks but no thanks. Last night was just a huge mistake and she just wanted to go back to being my wife. Instead she burst my bubble.

"I wasn't sure either but I didn't want to ruin the deal and then they added in all that extra business. I told Robert that we would try out the arrangement." Lis told me with a deadpan look on her face.

I had been horrified at the thought of my wife dating another man but I hadn't thought Lis would ever do it. The fact that she was saying it herself finally knocked me into reality. My wife was going to be an African's plaything.

"Lis I can't believe you want to do this to us."

"Denny if there were any other way to get this business from the Nigerians I would do it. Unfortunately this is the only way we're going to get our big break."

"You didn't say that this was actually going to be a chore for you. You haven't said that you don't want to be with him. You enjoyed it."

I had come down pretty hard on Lis and I regretted it as soon as I had said it. Yet my wife was no dummy and she didn't back down easily.

"Denny I'm a woman and he's a man. Of course what we did felt good but it was sex not love. You've got to separate what I'll be doing with Robert from our love for each other and you'll be fine. I do love you. Besides I saw you after the initial shock. You liked watching me with those black men and then when Robert was lying on top of me, fucking me, I saw the look in your eye."

I hadn't known it was so obvious but Lis had caught me. My wife was so beautiful. In the shape she was in her body seemed more sculpture than belonging to a woman. A man would give anything to watch a woman like Lis perform sexually. It was so illogical but the fact that she was my wife excited me beyond belief. In a strange way it was better than having sex with her myself.

"I can't believe we're going to do this." It was all I could think of saying as I gave into Lis.

She came over and kissed me. She reached down and found my erection standing up inside my sweat pants. Lis squatted down and took me into her mouth. She felt warm and moist. We ended up in bed making love. My wife was wonderful, the same as always, an incredible lover. Yet something was different and it had changed forever. My wife was giving herself to another man. A black man that I clearly saw was a superior lover. Yet the prospect of becoming wealthy and deep inside the prospect of seeing Robert stick it to my wife again kept me weak.

We attended the presentation which was less a ceremony than a paper signing contest between myself and Magubee. While the contracts were short and simple because the Nigerians were awarding so much more business than expected there were three more sets of contracts to sign.

There were four other Nigerians present including Abutto. I recognized two from the night before as having been recipients of Lis' oral expertise. It seemed surreal to have these men whom had done that with Lis in the room while I did business with a man that had literally fucked her lights out the night before. And I couldn't shake the weird feeling of excitement as I thought about it.

When we were done we all toasted our future success with a couple of very expensive bottles of champagne. It was all very professional until Magubee approached Lis.

"Lis we will be leaving for home tomorrow. I was hoping that we could have a dinner tonight to consummate our future together."

"Of course I'd love that Robert."

The black man smiled as he looked my wife up and down. He knew that after a brief dinner he would be ravaging Lis in his bed. Magubee held out his arm and my wife put hers through the crook and they began to walk out of the room. Abutto stopped them with a request for the flight time for the private jet the next day. Magubee turned and as he talked to his right hand man the Nigerian put his arm around my wife. Lis leaned into his body accepting the black man's possessive advances. It was there for all to see that at least for this night my wife belonged to the black man. They would go through the crowded lobby of the hotel that way. The black man's hands would be all over my wife's body perhaps even cupping her muscular buttocks signaling to every man that he had fucked the beautiful blonde white woman and would be doing it again and again. As I drove home I couldn't keep my hands out of my pants and I masturbated twice that night. I couldn't help but imagine all the lewd things that the Nigerian was doing to my wife.

Lis came home the next day exhausted from the sexual workout. Although we didn't talk about it I could only imagine the stamina of the 50 something year old man. He had worn down Lis over the two day period and left her sexually spent. It was actually a good thing. I had used myself up by jerking off the night before. I figured it was a routine I would have to get used to when the Nigerians were in town.