Company Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Robert was close to cumming. He forced my wife onto her belly for more leverage. Then he began thrusting from on top of her. The African pounded down on her in staccato bursts. Lis could only lay there as he had his way with her. He went harder and harder until I thought seriously that he might be hurting my wife. Suddenly he let out a loud howl and his body stiffened into a series of chaotic undulations. Lis gladly accepted his sperm with her legs spread out wide and bent upwards at the knees. After he finished Robert lay down on top of my wife and they kissed until his penis shrank and then fell out of her.

I hadn't been able to touch my own cock for a while fearing that I would have blown my own load all over the carpet. I watched Robert give my wife one more kiss and then he got up off her. His spent manhood hung flaccidly between his legs. It was coated with the two lovers' excitement. He grabbed a towel that was on the coffee table and began wiping himself off.

"Denny come here." My wife's husky voice called to me.

She was sitting up on the couch smiling at me. She also had her legs spread wide. I was so turned on that I didn't mind sloppy seconds even if it was my own wife. I got up and went to her with my erection pointing straight out. I leaned down and kissed Lis. I was about to position myself to plunge my cock into her sopping wet hole when I felt her hands on my shoulders. She was pushing me down.

"Get on your knees honey. Lick my thighs and then clean me." She smiled at me and kept pushing me down.

I couldn't help myself. I knew what I was doing. I was going to lick another man's cum out of my wife's vagina. It was the ultimate act of submission and it was what Robert and Lis wanted from me. I got down on my knees and stuck my tongue out. I let it over the sweat soaked stockings. The material felt rough against my tongue and I could immediately taste the salty sweat. As I neared the top of one of the stockings Lis turned her leg a little. I could now see a glob of semen on top of the stocking. I stuck out my tongue and licked it.

"You are such a naughty boy. Now clean me honey. Lis ordered.

"He seems to be submitting quite easily with no resistance. I knew he would make a wonderful cuckold." I heard Robert comment from behind me.

Lis gently closed her fingers around the back of my head and pulled me further up her legs. Her vagina was as hot as a furnace. It was spewing heat and moisture as I ran my tongue along one of my wife's labia lips. Suddenly she thrust into my face and I was covered with the gooey mess. All I could do was lick and gulp.

"You're very good at this honey. Now jerk off for me. Show me how excited you are watching me fuck another man." Lis cooed down at me.

I did as she said. My hips bucked back and forth. I hadn't been so aroused since the first time I had fucked Lis. I felt her legs squeezed around my head and then I could sense her cumming. I kept licking and then I felt the warm moisture from another orgasm. It was then that I exploded into a series of carnal thrusts. My hips worked back and forth as stream after stream of my cum flew uselessly into the air. It was such a contrast to the African's seed which had found and filled my wife's womb.

I was completely humiliated as the last of the liquid dribbled out of my cock. Yet this submission to Robert and, to a lesser degree, Lis was an unbelievable experience. Even though I had just shot an enormous load my cock stayed hard.

I backed away from Lis and saw that Magubee was ready again. His penis was erect and he was standing and smiling down at us. The African's erection was so hard it stuck out like a sculpted piece of onyx marble. Robert gave my wife a look and she stood and went to him. Lis put her arms around his smooth muscular shoulders and kissed him. He held her and kissed her back with his tongue sliding in and out of her mouth. Magubee was over twenty years older than my wife and I could see the age difference. Lis looked so young in his arms.

Without a word they went to the bedroom and closed the door. As I sat on the couch I grabbed a picture of Lis in an equestrian uniform riding a horse which was on one of the tables in the room. I could hear my wife's cries from the bedroom. I couldn't resist jerking off as I looked at the picture and listened to Lis scream the African's name over and over.

Since that night at our house Robert had visited our facility over a dozen times. As I watched my wife and the African through the one way glass the number of times raced through my head. That was over a dozen times that he had taken my wife and slept with her. And with that how many times had she put that black penis into her mouth and made it hard, how many times had she let him between her legs and let him fuck her. Then there was the number eleven. That was the number of times I had watched my wife make love to the African and then willingly slid my tongue into her and tasted their mingled cum. I had become a cuckold, albeit a wealthy one.

Lis got up off of Robert and turned and bent over grabbing the edge of her desk. Her legs looked long and beautiful spread out wide like this. Robert hopped up and grabbed her hips and slammed his erection back onto my wife. She smiled and let out a moan. Robert began fucking her so hard that the smacking noise of their bodies slapping together came through to my office loud and clear.

As was always the case when I was able to watch them I was astonished at the African's sexual prowess. He did things to Lis that I thought were next to impossible and that Lis admitted she thought were wonderful. First off his stamina was incredible. There were times that Robert fucked Lis for hours and when he came he was usually ready to go with very little rest. There was also the things he did with his penis because of its size. There were positions that he could fuck Lis in that I could never pull off even if I had two more inches on my own cock. And then there was his physical strength. Lis was 145lbs yet the black man would often lift her in the air and then hold her in that position aloft while he slammed his hard black dick in and out of her. Lis had become infatuated with this sort of lascivious imagination as it tested her own sexual athleticism.

They were now taking advantage of one of these positions as Lis had lifted her legs up into the air and then wrapped them back around the black man while she kept her hands on the desk. She was in the air horizontally with an eleven inch black penis stuck into her vagina. She loved being fucked in any sort of aerial position and while I was able to pull some of them off with her I was no match for Robert's genital size and physical strength. He could just do so much more with his physical attributes.

I looked back at Tonya and Kula. He was still on top of her slamming his African cock into her as she lay there with her legs spread wide off the couch on either side. She kept kissing him all over while Kula humped his body on top of hers. Tonya had been hired simply on the merits of her potential. While her potential had been more than realized with our company she became something more intimate about a year ago. Tonya worked closely with Lis and they were a good team. Robert had made a visit on his own to our company for a few days. For the most part this visit was a trip to have sex with my wife. So when Tonya walked into Lis' office one day during this visit she walked in on Lis on her knees servicing Robert. There was a great deal of distress on our part. That is until Robert sat down with the young woman. I watched as he sweet talked her and then after only a half hour of gently handling Tonya they were on the couch. Robert on top of her and then inside her pleasuring the young blonde as no man had ever done before. She was his from that moment on and showed it in her subsequent conduct. Despite her serious relationship with another man Tonya gladly began having sex with Kula shortly after he became Robert's assistant. The senior Nigerian in a seemingly innocent remark suggested that she and Kula would make a nice couple so Tonya took it upon herself to follow Robert's suggestion.

"Oh yes Kula baby! You feel so good!" The young blonde whispered out of breath.

At that point Tonya began thrusting her hips back at Kula's. I knew from having watched her many times that she was an enthusiastic lover and just as adventurous and as eager to please as my wife. She began lightly scratching the African's back which seemed to really excite him. The young white girl was now really earning her pay as Kula was now fucking her as hard as he was physically able. The black man knew that his boss could last hours with Lis or finish her off in a matter of a half hour. It all depended on how much time Robert felt he had. While it was usually the former Robert usually never told Kula so he didn't want to take chances. The young African kept undulating on top of Tonya until he had emptied his entire load into her.

I went back to my wife's window and saw that she and Robert had also finished. They were standing in the middle of the office kissing. Robert was still naked and Lis was only wearing her lingerie.

"I'm sorry I only had a short time for you today. Next month we will have to spend much more time together." Robert said and he kissed my wife on the forehead.

"I'm all yours whenever you want me Robert. You know how much I love this." Lis kissed him back on the lips. Although Robert was a fairly tall man in her heels Lis was eye to eye with him.

All this meant that I would be spending that much less time with Lis in a few weeks when the Africans returned. I could tell that Robert really loved fucking my wife. I was just hoping that was all he wanted. I could see my wife falling for the black man right before my eyes. I closed the windows as I saw Robert give Lis one last kiss and then open the door and leave.

I was going over some paperwork when Lis walked into my office. "So did you enjoy the performances?" She asked with a half smile.

"I've gotten used to them by now." I replied as nonchalantly as possible.

"Well they just left. Robert said he'll be back next month." Lis reported.

"I heard he wants to spend more time with you when he gets here." I told her.

"I'll be ready." My wife said.

Lis how much longer is this going to go on? I'm starting to worry about us." I admitted.

"Denny we made this deal and I'm a part of it. We have gone over this thing a hundred times. You know that Robert is simply recreation for me and a way to get our products sold to the Africans." Lis explained.

"Sometimes it doesn't seem that way." I admitted to Lis.

"Honey, Robert and I are very good together but just for sex. There's no way I would ever be anything more than in lust with him and he knows it and feels the same way." Lis countered.

"You know he wants to take you to that conference in Washington in two months." I told her.

"I know. He needs someone on his arm that's all." Lis said.

"That would be quite a break from our rule of not being seen in public." I kept up my side of the discussion.

"Most everyone in our circle of the industry knows that Robert and I are sleeping together already and if they don't know they certainly have a very good suspicion. Let's face it Denny you're a cuckold. I'm sorry but that was always going to be the cost of doing business with the Nigerians. If it wasn't Robert it would have been some other African spreading my legs." Lis let out.

"Well then why don't we stop it. I can tell Robert that he can buy our products the old fashioned way or not." I lay my cards on the table.

"Denny we have these incredibly favorable loans with the Nigerian banks. The Nigerians are over sixty percent of our revenue. If I don't make myself available to Robert then we can kiss all this good bye." Lis reminded me.

"I'm not afraid to let it happen." I lied.

"Denny you know we can't do that. We have eighty employees that would lose everything as well. Besides we talked about this before and it always ends up here. If we walked away from Robert how long would it be before you found me in bed with another well endowed black man? You know how much I enjoy him. I can't stop now." Lis admitted.

She was right. We had been over this so many times it seemed like a rehearsed play at this point. Besides what rarely came up was the fact that I enjoyed watching Lis as much as she loved performing. I couldn't wait to get her home and fuck her. Sure it wouldn't be as good as Robert but it was all I had to give her.

"By the way Robert wants us to hire someone for the transportation sector. We need to hire another woman." Lis reported.

"Jesus you know what that means. Lis it's like were running a whore house here." I put my head in my hands.

"Don't worry. I'll handle it. I have my eye on someone about my age. She's very smart, very sexy. I just hope she will be able to handle this new guy. Robert admitted that he had an inflated ego for even an African." Lis gave me a knowing look.

"What about Abutto? Robert wants me to come up with someone for him too. Where are we going to put all these women?" I was at my wits end with the Africans.

"You remember that brunette that performed the night we met the Africans? Nikki was her name." Lis asked me.

"Yeah she had short spiky brown hair." I remembered the brick shithouse body that had danced next to Lis two years earlier.

"It seems our boy Abutto was quite taken with her and has expressed a desire to make her his concubine. As it turns out she's not some whore off the street either. She works in operations at Remor Equipment. She's real good too. We would be able to use her even if we didn't need her to spread her legs. I am going to meet with her too." Lis laid it all out for me and as always with a calm in control sales pitch. She was an expert at it.

So I finished up the day and left for home. Lis usually left a couple of hours ahead of me and since she no longer had to attend to Robert she was able to cook a nice dinner. We rarely discussed work at home. So as I ate my pork chop we got into the types of vegetables that would be planted in our garden this year and the condition of Lis' prized rose bushes. This was why I loved her so much. Lis was such a great girl and I so enjoyed being around her. Unfortunately I had to share her and for two more women that would be hired at Dulcitte their lives would soon become very unusual and different. They would be more than employees at my company, they would become concubines for our business partners, the Africans.