Company Hates Misery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, uh, no." Company wasn't quite with this conversation, but sometime Hope did ramble a bit, usually when she was in pain. Hope handed Company a small paper bag.

"What's this?"

"I'm giving you Hope for the future." Company suddenly went cold, and she opened the bag. In it was a driver's licence, and all of Hope's personal documents. "Do you still have your old ID?" Company nodded dumbly. "Then put it on me when I die."

The element was restless. The really depressed whores had either gone away or were on drugs. But although the ones left were bad, they still gave it a huge buzz when compared to holding the arms of little old widows at work. It was popular there, because of its compassion, and it had even been given a pay rise. It had tried a more expensive whore, but she hadn't made it feel good at all, she wasn't miserable enough. The element was thinking about moving to a new city, one with fresh pickings. Window down, it cruised past the regular girls, the twins, the big black woman, the punk one and the short one that always seemed to be watching the element carefully. It wondered about that one, she always seemed too... content.

Company watched George watching her. She gave her tits a shake, to make it look like she was watching him to see if he would pick her up.

"That's Misery," a deep voice said, and Company turned to see Annie walking past. Annie was another of Terrence's girls, but Company hadn't seen her much, she worked at the other end of the strip. Company knew she was a widow who had seen her husband and child murdered, but didn't know the details.

"Had to walk back?" Company asked sympathetically.

"Yeah, bastard kicked me out of the car as soon as he was done, didn't even zip up."

"So, who's Misery?" Annie looked at Company curiously and stopped walking.

"The guy on the news who was hit by a car at the service for the kids from the bombing ages ago. Nobody there knew him and he totally lost his memory. Never got it back."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's a weirdo too. Asked me twice in two weeks to fuck him bareback, but I'm not that low yet."

"No."

"He only goes with girls who will, he never wears a condom. You'd think AIDS would have scared that type off by now."

"Yeah," Company agreed. "I hear he won't approach the girls who do drugs either," she said putting a theory into words, and Annie paused and thought.

"You know, I think that's right," she said. "Weird." Annie moved on and Company turned to see Fliss getting into George's car. She had been with him twice already, and Company had noticed she was getting more depressed since she had started seeing him. It was a weird thought, but Company disappeared for a while, so she wouldn't get picked up, and then approached Fliss when George had dropped her off.

"Hi Fliss, what's he like?"

"Huh?"

"That guy, what is he like?"

"Oh, normal I guess, He pays me, plays with my tits and fucks me. They're all the same."

"How do you feel afterwards, is there anything weird?" Fliss shook her head vaguely.

"Empty," she said slowly, "drained." Company was about to say something when a horn sounded briefly. She looked and saw Kent's car. Kent was one of Company's regulars, and he usually let her ride him until she came. She was getting pretty good at getting herself off on some of her John's cocks these days, thanks to Bentleigh.

"Got to go," Company said to Fliss, who just nodded sadly.

Later, as Company came on Kent's cock Fliss stepped in front of a train.

The element didn't know how close Company was getting. She knew his girls often committed suicide. The element didn't, it just thought that they went somewhere else. She knew he only chose the depressed ones to start with, and he appeared to do it by smell. She knew he never used a condom. She knew he never chose drug addicts. She knew happiness made him flinch. She knew he had just appeared one day, and had no history at all. But she couldn't work it out. Company had to talk to someone, and there really was no choice who that would be.

"He's an alien," Hope said, her weary eyes glinting with a touch of mischief.

"I can't work out what he is." Company said, frustrated.

"Why don't you ask him?"

"He never stops for me, I don't think I'm depressed enough."

"I am."

"That hardly helps."

"Maybe it could, how much do you want to talk to him?"

The short, slim blonde girl in the miniskirt, loose top and high heels stood in Company's spot, but it wasn't Company. She was watching from the shadows, a fair distance away. It was still two hours before Misery would appear, but Hope had said she wanted to get a feel for the situation. She had been eager to do this, and saw it as an adventure, possibly her last. Company knew it was true that Hope was fading fast. She was very weak and had made a huge effort to dress up and come out here as bait. But bait for what? Company still had no idea what was wrong with Misery; she just knew that something was. Company watched a late model pickup stop and saw Hope walk over to it. They had discussed this possibility, and Company had suggested that Hope look as sick as possible, while still asking a very high price. That would put the punters off. Hope talked to the driver for a while, and then, to Company's horror, got into the truck and it drove off. Company was too far away to do anything about it.

Company fretted for half an hour, scared for Hope, and cursing herself for exposing her friend to this horror. Hope was too weak to fight off an aggressive John. She didn't know what to do or how to protect herself. It was the absolute worst scenario possible. Finally the pickup returned and Hope got out, Company went straight to her.

"That's it, I'm taking you home." Hope looked at her wearily.

"Why?"

"You actually hooking wasn't part of the plan." Company was scared. "Are you all right?"

"I think so," Hope said candidly. "I feel really, um, dirty, you know?"

"Oh, I know all right." Hope nodded.

"I'm going to do it again if I get the chance, it will make me feel low enough to interest him."

"But the danger..."

"I have nothing left to lose, now go and let me work."

"But..."

"Go."

A green sedan pulled up at the kerb, and Hope went over to it. She really didn't want to, but it made sense.

"Hello handsome," she said to the man driving. He was old, fifties or sixties she guessed, but reasonably good looking.

"Uh, yeah," he stammered, "I want to... you know." His voice trailed off.

"Are you a cop?" Hope asked, just like Company had told her, and he shook his head.

"Uh, no."

"Good. For fifty I'll suck you and then fuck you until you're done. Is that what you want?"

"I um, don't want to use a condom." Hope considered this. STD's were the last of her worries now.

"That'll be an extra twenty." He thought for a moment and nodded, and then Hope got into the car. He drove to the dark spot she suggested and then reached for her.

"Uh, uh, money first darling," she said gently, and the man gave her seventy dollars. This time she didn't pull away as he slipped his hands under her top to clutch at her bra less breasts. She knew she wasn't as big as Company up top, but he didn't seem to mind. Hope felt dirty. This man was feeling her up, and paying her for it. With the last guy she had almost frozen when the reality hit her, and he had not even noticed, but now she wanted to try harder. Hope reached across to the man's pants and awkwardly undid his fly and pulled out his semi hard cock. He dragged at her top and she quickly lifted it over her head, she didn't want to damage Company's clothes. She let him play with her breasts for a bit longer while she stroked his cock, and then she leaned over and took it into her mouth. Hope didn't have a lot of experience sucking cock, but the man didn't seem to mind. He waited for a minute or so, and then grabbed her hair and shoved her head down further, making her gag. She gasped for air as his hand in her hair set the pace and the depth, and Hope barely managed not to throw up. After what felt like hours he finally let her up. He was grinning.

"Now let's fuck," he said simply, and Hope lifted off the seat to remove her underwear. "Nah,' he said, "leave 'em on, just lift the skirt." Hope shrugged and pulled the mini up over her hips, and then the man climbed over to the passenger side. He spat on his hand and rubbed it on the end of his already glistening cock; he roughly pulled her to the edge of the seat, spread her legs, pulled her underwear aside and then slammed his cock into her pussy, making Hope gasp in shock, pain and disgust. "I like a pussy with a bit of hair on it," the man said as he proceeded to fuck Hope quickly and deeply while rubbing her exposed mound. Hope just lay back. This guy was being a lot rougher than the last one, and he was bigger too, so he was hurting her as he stretched her wide. Hope had only ever had two boyfriends who had gone all the way, and it had just been inexperienced but gentle fumbling. This guy wasn't worried about what she felt; he was just in it for his own release. Hope wondered how Company and all the other girls could do this and still get up in the morning. It was thoroughly demeaning. She lay there, not pretending to enjoy it, but that didn't bother the man, he just fucked the blonde woman until he felt his orgasm approach, and then he grabbed her hips and held his cock deep inside her as he gushed his seed into her womb. Finally he looked at her and pulled out, not bothering to wipe his cock before he tucked it back in. "That was good; you are real tight you know." Hope nodded despondently, and he took her back.

"How'd you go?" Company asked. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah," Hope said sadly. Her body ached and she felt thoroughly abused.

"No more before Misery." It was an order.

"No."

The element drove down the strip, window down as usual. There were two possibilities tonight it decided after the first pass. There was an older olive skinned girl who it had picked two weeks ago, or there was a short blonde. The blonde smelled more like despair, but there was a difference, a tiny positivity that might be a restriction. She was very tempting. It drove back, and felt the darkness grow as the other girl recognised him. Which one would it be?

Company and Hope watched Misery's car eagerly as it slowed on the first and second passes, but on the third they watched in disbelief as it pulled over further up the road.

Rachael approached the window warily.

"Same deal," the John said, "fifty and no condom."

"No more no condom, must use condom." Rachael was scared of AIDS and any other diseases. It had troubled her deeply since the last time she had been with this man. If she died who would look after her handicapped son?

"Seventy, no condom."

"No, no condom no fuck." Rachael stood resolute, with her hands on her hips, and the John drove away. He pulled up further down the road and the new blonde walked up to him. Let her get a disease Rachael thought.

Hope did not know what to feel. She had been devastated when Misery had stopped further up the road, wondering why she had actually gone through the torment of fucking two men for money all for no result. But then he had driven away and come to her. Hope had wondered if she could go through with the first part, she knew she didn't have to but it gave her an idea that she could do the second part. The part that had been her own suggestion. She approached the car.

"Yeah?" She had to appear to be down, and she wasn't acting.

"How much to fuck?" Misery spoke strangely, sort of like English wasn't his native language.

"Fifty."

"It has to be no condom."

"Oh, uh, seventy."

"I'll give you sixty."

"Yeah," she sighed deeply, "OK." Hope got into the car.

The element was wary. This one was down, there was no doubt about it, it was breathing it in eagerly, but there was something else. It would have to be careful.

"Turn right here," the girl said, and it followed her directions until they parked in an isolated car park at the back of a nearby shop.

"The money," it said, handing the notes to her. The element felt the rush of power when its hand touched hers. It was OK; this would be another good feed. It rubbed the girls cheek, and ran its hand down her throat to her chest, slipping inside the loose top and cupping her breast.

"Ah," it exclaimed, feeling the new surge of power. The girl gasped in shock, but her hand went to his pants.

"You want me to suck it?" she asked dully, and he nodded.

Hope was feeling more and more drained every time she touched him, but she had to follow the plan. Her emptiness grew as his cock filled her mouth, the darkness closed in around her. She sucked half-heartedly until he finally spoke.

"Fuck now." Hope sat up and took her skirt and underwear off. Then, as he moved to her she reached into her small purse.

"Lube," she said simply, and he nodded. Hope felt around in the purse and unfolded the plastic bag. The cloth she took out was soaked in chloroform, which Company had got from a drug dealer who sold to working girls who weren't supplied by pimps. He had been so disbelieving that she had to pay half up front, but he had come through. Hope held it to Misery's face and he struggled for a moment before collapsing onto her, pinning her in her seat. It was still a few minutes before Company arrived to release her.

"What have we actually done?" Hope asked incredulously. "Kidnap, drugging, car theft?"

"I know," Company replied, driving carefully. "I hope it's worth it." She drove to the short stay hotel they had chosen, and paid cash for a full night. Misery was a heavy burden, and Hope was not much help getting him inside, but finally it was done. They stripped the unconscious man and hid his clothes in the car to make it harder for him to escape. Then they tied him securely to the bed. After that was done they waited.

The element returned, but something was wrong. It must be in traction again, it couldn't move, but then it saw two hookers sitting at the table in the corner. One was the one it had chosen, and it could still smell her. She was deeply troubled, just as it liked them. But the other one was happy, and it hurt.

"What you do?" it asked, making them jump. The happy one turned.

"We are going to find out exactly what you are." The element shook its head stubbornly.

"You let me go now."

"No." The girl walked to the bed and touched the element on the arm; it flinched, and tried to pull away.

"Why does happiness hurt you?" she asked. The element was worried; they knew it was not a human. It had to escape. It pulled as hard as possible on the ropes holding it, but they held firm. "Why did all those girls you were with kill themselves?" the hooker shouted at him angrily. "What did you do to them?" The element shook its head again. Did they really kill themselves?

"I just fuck." It said stubbornly.

"What are you?"

"I am person like you." The girl laughed, and the element cringed.

"You might have a human body, but you are not human.

"I am human."

"Humans do not do this," the girl said savagely, and grabbed the element's cock. It writhed in agony as her mood caused the opposite effect to that it was used to. It drained the element of power.

"I don't know how you can stand that." The other hooker said in amazement.

"It works the opposite if you are happy," the first one said. "Turn on the TV and find a funny show."

"No, please." The element said desperately.

"Then tell us what you are." The element just looked away, and then it heard the television. The girls ignored the element for a while, and watched the show. Even the canned laughter hurt the element, and it lay on the bed trying to work out what to do next. For the moment it was at the mercy of the two hookers.

"Try it," Company said, and Hope was nervous.

"I'm scared."

"Wait until you are laughing, and then touch him."

"I'll try." Moments later Hope touched Misery's foot and it was nowhere near the feeling she had experienced earlier. "You're right," she said in wonder.

"We've tried everything," Hope said sadly. "Whatever he is he won't talk." They were in the bathroom so Misery wouldn't hear them.

"There's one more thing." Company said slowly, and Hope looked at her expectantly. "I think he gets his strength the best by having sex, which means I can hurt him most by having sex."

"You couldn't." But Company looked determined.

"Wait here, and stay happy," Company said, but Hope was worried.

"I feel him hurting me all time I'm not actually laughing," she said, and Company thought.

"Have you got the painkillers you got from the hospital?" she asked, and Hope nodded.

"He doesn't like the girls on drugs, so take some." Hope nodded again thoughtfully.

Louis saw the girl coming and wondered what she wanted now.

"You want some real drugs this time?" he asked, and she smiled.

"Viagra, and real strong ones." Lois shrugged, chloroform and now Viagra, what was this girl into? But at least he had what she wanted; in this part of town there was a market for that.

"You can't do this," Hope said, but Company knew she had to do something to make Misery talk. They had forced him to swallow the tablets, and he still had no idea what they were. It was almost two hours later, and Company walked determinedly to the bed. She grabbed Misery's cock again, and he writhed weakly. She had drained a lot of his strength already. Then Company lowered her head, and sucked the flaccid thing into her mouth. The element moaned, but was amazed when its human body started to react. It took almost twenty minutes, but Company sucked Misery to a full erection.

"What are you?" she asked one more time, and he stubbornly looked away. "At least I know I am going to enjoy this," Company said grimly, and then she got on the bed and squatted above him. Misery still didn't look at her.

"At least use a condom," Hope pleaded, but Company just lowered her pussy over the hard cock, and Misery screamed.

The element felt the power draining fast, and it knew that it was going to be destroyed if this kept going.

"Stop," it pleaded, but the hooker had her eyes closed and it could feel this was making her very happy.

"Talk," the other hooker said. The element was torn. It was initially trying to find a way to still be able to communicate with the force, but now it would have to fight just for survival. It could no longer hide the truth.

"We are from transition," it said, moaning the words.

"Where's that?" the second hooker asked.

"After death, but before the final place."

"Why... are... you... here?" the girl fucking the element asked, agonisingly grinding her pussy down onto the element's cock with each word.

"We come here to feed on despair," the element groaned, "it is fresher here than it is there."

"Why do you kill?" the second girl asked, and the element searched its seared mind for an answer.

"We do not kill, we just take the despair, please stop, is truth." The element did not know what was going to happen to it if this kept going, but it was almost totally drained now.

"Take the despair and leave emptiness," the second girl said quietly, "I felt that." She looked at the element, but to the element she was a blur, a shapeless blob of desperately needed misery that was protected by the fuzzy aura. The element tried to cry out, but had lost the power of speech.

"I'm going to cum," the girl riding the element said, the strange sound echoing through the element's now useless mind. And then, the sudden stab into oblivion.

"Where did he go?" Company asked, lying on the bed gasping. Hope just held up a rope, the knot still intact.

"He disappeared right out from under you, are you OK?"

Four months later Barry Dress looked down on a wasted face. He knew he had been one of the worst offenders at school, he had teased Sally mercilessly and had been the one who had started calling her 'rag doll'. Barry knew that he was most likely partially responsible for her extreme actions. The face below him was not the one he remembered; it was close, but not right. Barry guessed this was her way out.