Company Hates Misery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
870 Followers

"Yes," he said, "that's definitely Sally." He hoped his very late apology would help her to start a new life. The morgue attendant put the sheet back over the face, and the policeman made a short note and closed his notebook.

The newfound Hope was driving a long way. She had decided now what she would do with the life she had been given. Hope would get a real job, and would study at night to become a social worker. She would take care of the streetwalkers, the women forced into prostitution by so many different sets of circumstances. Hope would do her best to become their chance to start a new life.

The element walked hopelessly down the street in a far off city. It had been separated from the group, so it was doomed to stay here and die. A pathetic destitute reached out and put his hand on the element's arm. The energy sizzled so powerfully that the stunned element stopped dead.

Unless?

bb1212
bb1212
870 Followers