Company Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driver tossed her coat at her face. "Alright, slut. I can see you're getting off on this, but that's enough showing off. I've gotta drop you off and get home to my girlfriend. I wonder if she'll taste you on my dick tonight when I fuck her face?"

The driver headed straight for his driver's seat, not bothering to open her car door. Ingrid shrugged back into her coat and climbed into the back seat, gingerly sitting down on her sore ass. She felt exactly like the slut whore she'd apparently become and perhaps always had been. After all, hadn't she stayed with her ex-boyfriend, letting him use her body as he wanted, just so he would keep paying her way? What did that make her, if not a whore?

She couldn't wait to get home and see how much cum spilled out of her asshole when she took a shower. Oh my god, three loads of cum up my ass right now, she thought to herself, I might have to masturbate and cum again tonight.

###