All Comments on 'Company Whore'

by susie_1990

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Writing

I'm one of those trolls who hate cuckold stories, typical male. But this is a woman's fantasy. I'd guess that almost all married women, at some time in their life, have this sort of fantasy, getting away with raw sex with strangers while keeping their hubby equally satisfied, but in the dark. I'd like to see you write a romance story, with more complex story-line and character development. Keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best of three worlds?

She has found the secret of satisfying her primal sexual urges while still engaging in the loving and sexual relationship she shares with her husband. Her horizons are about to open further with other pleasurable experiences to keep her completely satisfied in a sexual environment that will benefit all four individuals. Could a trip to Russia be in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Other readers chill out.

Its just a fantasy. It doesn't mean she'd actually indulge in adultery. Her fantasy is just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let's have someone spanking you

for your unfaithfulness in the next chapter..

Naughty little tart. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking fantastic

I love the 'fucking' vs 'making love' and great writing style and plenty of details where it counts, no point in skipping the juicy bits in erotica, you my dear are a very good writer, keep it up!

friendly6977friendly6977about 7 years ago
Sequel please!

You could easily sequels to this...Suzanne goes down on her boss in the office under Claire's desk; goes to Russia and meets Irina; gets knocked up by Viktor; gets her husband into a compromising situation and catches him...

Made for easy reading and great stroking material!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous