Company Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at his dick and I couldn't believe it, he was hard again. "I like more relax," I replied, knowing he intended fucking me again. Viktor moved to the side leaving me on my front. Kneeling alongside he coaxed my legs open a little. He then straddled me before feeding his dick down and then up into my cunt. Once fully inside me he closed my legs together. I hadn't been taken like this before, never having had a dick big enough to achieve it. Viktor started to move his meat very gently in and out of me. He was grinding me slowly and kept going for quite a time. He then took my hand and began easing it under me. I knew what he wanted me to do as my fingers sought out my clit. I started playing with it as he continued grinding.

"Slow," he whispered in my ear. I reduced the pressure and contact on my little nub as requested. I was in absolute heaven and Viktor was determined to prolong my enjoyment. He eventually raised me to my knees, inserted his thumb into my bum hole and began giving me a deep and hard doggy fuck. I had stopped playing with my clit but I couldn't stop his pounding from bringing me to orgasm once again and it was just as good as the rest, this time it was a long drawn out climax. I eventually slumped to lying on my front, sliding off his dick in the process.

He lay down next to me and I could feel his still erect dick nudging into me. I moved down until I was able to take him in my mouth. I sucked and licked all over his big head. I began jacking him slowly my hand stroking his full length. I gradually increased the pace until I felt him jerking as he fired another load into my mouth. I swallowed it greedily and kept sucking to make sure I'd drained him and until his dick became flaccid. I moved up and looked at him. "I'm relaxed," he said smiling.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I had a quick shower and returned to the bedroom / lounge to get dressed. I couldn't find my thong, until I saw it in Viktor's hand. "I keep," he said, and I nodded my approval as I continued to dress. "You must come to Russia, Irina would like you,"

I was eventually back in my business suit, minus thong. I rang for a taxi and picked up my briefcase. "Thank you for 'relaxing' and looking after me," I said.

"My pleasure," Viktor replied. "I hope to be able to 'relax' you again in future." He shook my hand, opened the door and showed me out. I heard the room door close as I walked along the corridor to the lift. I exited the lift and walked across the lobby. My taxi was waiting outside. It was the same driver; we use a small company that have luxury cars.

"A good meeting," he questioned as I did up my seat-belt.

"Very good," I replied, as I felt my face flush and began wondering if he knew what I'd been doing, could he smell sex on me or that I was sans-panties. I made sure my dress was not revealing anything. .................................

When I arrived home I went upstairs and got out of my clothes and underwear and put on a t-shirt and jog-bottoms before going down and sitting in the lounge. It was then that I started to think about James and what I'd spent my day doing. James arrived home a little earlier than usual at about five-thirty. It was just like normal. We asked each other what sort of day we'd had, before James went upstairs for his customary shower. I decided to follow him and when he was in the shower I stripped off. Even though I'd been with Viktor, and almost certainly as a consequence, I felt quite randy. I walked in to the shower behind James and pressed myself against his back. "Oh! Hello! What are you doing here?" James questioned light heartedly.

"I thought you might like someone to scrub your back. But if you'd rather. ..."

"No, no, I'd love to have my back scrubbed," he continued. I soaped his back and started massaging the soap in. I worked all over before moving down to his buttocks. I then reached round and started to soap his dick and it began to harden the more I worked on it. I was now thinking how much smaller in size it was to what I'd experienced earlier in the day. James is six and a half inches long and his girth is five inches. I was also thinking that this is my husband's dick. I reached over and turned the shower off. James turned to face me and leaning his head forward he kissed me. Our tongues were exploring each others mouths and it felt good. It also dawned on me that kissing was something Victor and I had not indulged in. After our lips parted I slid to my knees and taking hold of his dick I eased the foreskin back before taking him into my mouth. His hood had protected his manly flavours and he tasted good. It was a much more comfortable and different feeling to having Viktor's head in my mouth as I was able to work down on to his shaft. I knew what I really wanted and slowly I worked away until James had his dick down my throat. I deep-throated him for a little while before eventually releasing his dick from my mouth and standing up. "Oooh! Am I going to be met like this every night after work?" James enquired.

"That depends on how satisfied I am," I said teasingly. James led me out of the shower and lifted me up to sit on the vanity unit; he spread my legs and began to give my pussy a good tonguing. James knows exactly what I like and he kept teasing me by alternating his oral attention from my clit to my love hole. He built me up then slowed down until I was pleading for release. He eventually took me over the top and I had a terrific climax and he licked up all my juice. I could taste it all over his mouth as he kissed me again. "I want you to take me to bed," I implored once our mouths separated. He needed no more coaxing as he led me to the bedroom. "Cuddle with me first," I requested as we snuggled together. It felt so good as I nuzzled into his chest and he gently stroked my hair. Eventually James turned his attentions to my boobs. He knew exactly how to play with them to give me maximum enjoyment He used his mouth, tongue and fingers to manipulate my nipples and his hands massaged my tits perfectly. I love being played with like this and he continued for some time. James eventually decided it was time for him to take me. He knows my favourite position is 'doggy' and he manoeuvred me to my knees with my bottom raised high, ensuring I had a pillow to bury my head into. He positioned himself, kneeling, behind me and gradually eased his dick up into my receptive cunt. He then proceeded to shaft me long and slow. He knows how to do me so well, controlling my pleasure level perfectly. He knows how to stroke and twist, go quick then slow, to keep me at a level just below ultimate satisfaction. He was in complete control and that just heightened the sensation. After some time he decided that I should have release and he gave me a terrific explosive climax that had my body shaking and my pussy juicing on his dick. I collapsed forwards on to my stomach and James lay on top of me. After a short rest I pushed him off me, rolled him on to his back, lowered my head and took his dick into my mouth. I could taste myself on him but I was in need of a different taste. It wasn't long, due to my hand and mouth action, before James was unloading his warm sticky sperm into my mouth. I must admit he does taste good, I ensure he eats plenty of fruit, especially pineapple, to give his jizz a good flavour. As usual I swallowed every drop of his cum. We lay quiet for a while both of us very satisfied individuals.

"You are such a naughty girl," James said breaking the silence.

"I didn't hear you complaining," I replied. "Do I ever. You know I love you," he continued before kissing me. "Are you hungry?" he questioned.

"I am as it happens," I answered.

"How do you fancy Chinese?" "Sounds good."

"The usual?"

"Yeah"

"O.K, I'll order," he continued as he put on a robe and went downstairs.

I lay alone for a little while reflecting on my day and realised that I was so lucky. I had been 'made love to' by James and fucked by Viktor and I'd taken immense pleasure in both. I put on a robe and joined James downstairs. We enjoyed our take-away and snuggled watching T.V before going to bed, a contented couple. ...........................................................................

I awoke early and couldn't believe how horny I was feeling, given the day be fore's exploits. I cajoled James into stirring and worked myself into a 'sixty-nine'. I took his dick into my mouth and he responded by licking and eating my pussy. I was feeling so highly sexed it didn't take him long to have me cumming and that was followed by me having a load of his hot cream for my breakfast. We got up and both showered and dressed for work.

I arrived at the office at about nine o'clock and started work at my desk. At about ten-thirty I was summoned to see Claire.

"Hi Suzanne, take a seat," Claire said as I entered the door, which I closed behind me, before sitting down. "You've got a smile on your face, so I assume you're not angry with me. .................. Now tell me how did it go yesterday?"

"I think it went O.K." I responded.

"You think it was O.K. Well Viktor has a different view."

"Does he?" I questioned with a little surprise.

"Yes he does he thinks you were excellent. He's e-mailed me this morning and is very pleased with yesterday afternoon. Well done."

"Errrrr thank you," I answered.

"Yes he's very complimentary about you. He's actually returned a copy of a questionnaire I usually give our clients if we are using a girl from the 'agency'. It helps me to know which girls to request in future. Would you like a copy or would you like me to go through it?"

"You can go through it."

"Let's go next door, we'll be more comfortable and I'll get Sophie to bring us a drink. Is coffee alright?"

"Yes, I'd like a coffee," I responded. Claire ordered the coffee and we made our way through to a lounge with two, two-seat leather sofas and a matching leather easy chair. I sat down and was eventually joined by Claire once the coffee had arrived and Sophie had served it.

"O.K then Viktor's report. Firstly punctuality and appearance and he's given you ten out of ten. Manner ten out of ten and dress and lingerie ten out of ten. The next section is 'body' is that alright?"

"Yes that's fine."

"Breasts small, but I already knew that, and firm. Nipples hard, long and sensitive. Buttocks firm. Pussy trimmed and wet. Your body obviously impressed him. The next section is skills. The first is oral. Tongue good, mouth soft, swallows. ...... I think you know what's next, fucking. Pussy tight, positional variety good, stamina/endurance good, responsiveness good, orgasms 4. ............ Well that is definitely an A* report, we don't get many of those. What do you think?"

"I'm a little embarrassed,"

"There's no need to be."

"I know. I'm just pleased that I was able to satisfy him. I didn't think I'd be able to go through with it."

"You certainly satisfied him and some. He's requested you if he visits again, would you be up for it?"

"Mmmm, I think I would."

"You enjoyed the experience then?"

"Yes very much."

"Fay tells me he's a 'big boy."

"He certainly is, and good with it."

"Would you consider looking after other clients in the future, we could do with you, seeing as Fay's leaving in a month."

"I wouldn't mind, but not too often."

"Of course, I understand. Obviously the agency is good but I'd like to reserve you for our most important clients. I would think definitely no more than one a month. How are you dealing with your husband, James isn't it. Does he know?"

"I think I can handle once a month and no, James doesn't know. I see it as two separate situations. I fucked with Viktor but I make love with James."

"Terrific. I hope you and I can be friends. I know we didn't start very well with me putting pressure on you to go with Viktor yesterday but it was something I had to do. You have of course repaid your debt fully."

"Thank you and I wouldn't be continuing if I didn't want to."

"Good, that makes me feel much better. To satisfy my curiosity, tell me did you really swallow Viktor's jizz?"

"Yes, it's something I enjoy doing."

"Well it's more than Fay has ever done. You don't mind the taste?"

"No, I like it. What about you?"

"I don't indulge. My attraction is solely for juices of the female variety."

"You're a lesbian then?"

"I certainly am."

"Well I'm bi, just so that you know."

"That's interesting, who knows perhaps we could play together sometime. Then I could find out what James and Viktor have had the pleasure of seeing and tasting."

"I'd like that, I've never been with a lesbian before only other bi-girls."

"We'll have to synchronise diaries then," Claire suggested.

I'm now looking forward to meeting with Claire and other clients of the company as I am now 'The Company Whore'.

12