Compensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reaches out and touches me on the wrist. "Nick?"

I blink. "Sorry. It's just these words." I wave the page I'm holding. On it are lyrics that express much of the emotions that just went through my mind. "Did you write this?"

"Yeah," she says, "and I intend to sing it." Her hand remains on my arm as she says this, and I decide I like the soft warm feeling it leaves there. I've thought that many times when Lindsay's touched me before, but now it's coming to the forefront of my mind and not staying in the background.

"It's a little similar to what some other artists of your generation have done," I point out. "I think Britney Spears and Ashlee Simpson have both had songs like this."

"Yeah," Lindsay shrugs. "A lot of music's about the same stuff. I'm putting my own spin on these themes though. I'm going with my style, not theirs."

"Good. You don't want their bushel to hide your light."

She laughs. "That's beautiful. I'm using it. So you really think these songs are good?"

"They're definitely worth publishing." I could add more, but it's better to keep it brief. Most of what I could say she probably already knows anyway.

"Thanks," she says, rubbing my forearm. "Do you think you could do something with them?"

I am distracted for a second by her fingers. Then I respond. "Sure. It might take some experimenting, but I can do it. You're giving me a good rate."

"Yeah," Lindsay says. "That and the other thing." She smiles and leans in closer to me, the black waves of her hair nicely framing her face. "You want to do that tonight?"

I ponder it, feeling her breath on my cheek. Not necessary this soon, I think to myself. Not necessary, period. It's also late. I don't have that big a day tomorrow, but I do want to get some sleep. She probably needs it too. Even so...

"Nick?" I turn and see her eyes on me. They look interested, as does the rest of her face. All my other concerns flee in seconds. Yes, Lindsay, I decide. I do want you tonight.

I don't answer Lindsay with words, though. Instead, I move closer into her, take her hand and then touch her lips with mine. I prefer language without conversation at these moments. So does she, I imagine. Whatever her feelings, she's kissing me back heatedly, her arms locking around me and pulling me close. Her lips are eager and insistent. I rub her sides as our bodies touch and feel my hunger start to rise. Her touches show her own hunger, and I am pleased to sense it. No longer am I doubting the joy of this event. Instead I am living it. I am listening to the music, the rhythm of her breath into mine, our bodies flowing together as frenzied thoughts flash into our heads.

Lindsay breaks the kiss and smiles, then reaches down and grabs my shirttail. I accomodate her, settling back into the couch and letting myself relax. She pulls my shirt over my head, and my vision is blocked briefly. Then the barrier is gone, and I see her smiling again as she regards my chest.

"You work out."

"Yeah," I say, caressing her face. She beams and kisses me again, her lips insistent. I feel a wall form in my mind, then collapse. I move my hands down as she pushes into me, gripping her shoulders and squeezing them. I take hold of her sweater and slide it off. I feel its soft warm cashmere as I do this, and her softer warmer skin beneath. Only a thin layer of light blue cotton now seperates it from mine. I run my palms over this layer, touching it and feeling the surfaces underneath it. Her skin is flushed, her heart beating quickly. I can feel her nipples hard like spears even through her shirt and bra. I take hold of them and press down, then press again higher. I hope to invoke the proper reaction.

"Yes," she gasps, kissing me once more. I feel her anticipation against me, her legs pressing into my lower body. Lindsay's jeans are thick, but they cannot hide the warmth I sense in her. Neither can mine, I'm sure. I already feel hard and excited. Judging by the way she's grinding herself into me, she likes that I do. She feels the same, I think, and I want... I want... My thoughts disappear as our lips touch. Her tongue licks across my teeth, accompanied by a deep moan broadcast directly into my lungs.

I touch her breasts, and she shakes. I massage the undersides of her arms, and she quivers. As I do this, she keeps pressing herself against me, running her hands up and down my flanks while we kiss. Then her movements start to change, head inward and around me. Her fingers flutter against my groin, and next thing I know my belt is being unfastened. My pants are unbuttoning, then the zipper is being moved down. Lindsay's expression is mirthful as she does this, surprised and happy. I wonder if she'll like what we're doing as much later as she seems to now. Then that emotion vanishes as my jeans and boxers are both simultaneously shoved to the floor.

"Nice," Lindsay says, looking down at my organ. She moves up and pushes her pussy against it, turning her eyes back to my face and touching my lips with hers in a matching motion. I return her kiss as she moves on me, licking at her tongue with my own. Our breaths mate as well, and I sense wonder in the rhythm she sends into me. I can feel her body against mine, emotion tingling through our flesh. Her fingers play a tempo on my ribs, and it stirs something within me. I shake at the sensation, stroke her hair, then push her back.

"I need to see you."

She grins, and I take handfuls of her shirt. I pull it off her, then throw it away to land somewhere near mine on the floor. Her black bra is revealed beneath, the orbs inside gleaming with sweat and flush. Lindsay reaches behind her torso and unsnaps the catch, then shrugs the garment off, tosses it across the room. I don't know or care where it lands. I'm just staring at her hard dark pink nipples, smiling as I lean in and kiss each one. She sighs and rubs at my upper back as I do so, and I feel myself getting bolder. Open come my lips, out comes my tongue. I suck on her nipples, lick around and on them. As I do so, I massage her breasts and her sides. My fingers and tongue writhe against her, and she grows more intense in her gasps and movements under their attention. Her hands move faster across my torso, fingers pressing deep into me as her voice lets out a chorus of joy.

"I thought this would be good," she whispers as I touch her. "I've longed for it. I had faith in it."

I nod, keeping up my movements as I start to kick off my shoes and pants. Lindsay helps me by moving aside slightly and smiling, breathing into me. Once I'm naked, I turn my focus back to her. I want to see the rest of her body, touch it. I continue to lick at her breasts as I reach down and undo her fly, then push down her jeans. Her panties are black like her bra, obviously a matching set. Her legs are as pale as the rest of her, flushed and slightly freckled. I massage her thighs, enjoying the feel of them. They shake slightly, moving back and forth under my palms.

"Yes," she says again. She does not follow the word with a kiss this time, she just smiles at me. She keeps watching as I rub her, touches points on my lower torso and thighs. She briefly grabs my cock again, and I feel it leap forward. She chuckles, strokes the head. Soon, I think. Then I feel her body quiver as I stroke higher, closer to her center. Her hands leave my groin and move up, resume touching my arms. She licks her lips, laughing. I can feel her nerves unfolding, something stirring within them. The emotion between us, in the air around us, tells me she may be close.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I grab the edges of her panties and ease them down as Lindsay squeezes my shoulder again. I look up at her briefly, see her mouth open and face happy. She blinks at me, then her lips remain apart but slide into a grin. Her thighs come apart too as I look back at them. I feel myself smiling at the mass of dark hair between. I put my fingers into that mass and touch it. The sensation is wonderful, especially as Lindsay shakes around me. I can feel her closing tight, then opening again, growing warmer and wetter with every move she makes and every breath she lets out. I echo those breaths with mine, match her movements, press hard on the sides of her cunt. I reach up and locate her most sensitive point, then fondle it. She sighs heavily, then looks directly into my eyes.

"Not yet, Nick," she says. I shrug and pull out. Okay, Lindsay, whatever you want. I look at her again, making sure she hasn't changed her mind. She nods, and I smile. Then I move my hands up and grip her shoulders, pushing her down into the couch. Her jeans slide off as I roll on top of her, her body moving back and forth against me. She is not resisting, just holding off, prolonging a bit. I can understand that. You don't need to worry, I want to tell her. This will be something I will always remember, no matter how fast or slow it goes. No matter the pace, it will be a wonderful thing.

Lindsay grips my cock, pulls on it as I kiss her. Our bodies touch, moving as close as possible. Our legs rub together and wrap around each other. Our hands continue to caress each other, finding nerves and drawing forth moans. Soon our routines are moving together as effectively as they did at the concert earlier tonight. Her voice and body are shaking before me, and I am swept up in their feelings. I can't predict them now. I can only try to match them as best I can with what I think will go right, what I hope is the proper combination of signs and grips. Her movements tell me it's working, and I feel myself rewarded.

As she continues to massage my chest, I look to her for assurance. She nods, and I move back down. I kiss her neck, then her throat, then the sides of her orbs. I tangle my fingers among her curls as I do this, acting out my thoughts from before. Her hair is softer than I imagined, her skin warm under my touch. Her nipples press into my lips and she sighs as I fondle them. This is good, I think to myself. It's everything I wanted, and more. You're all I need, Lindsay, I tell her with my eyes, thinking of her music. You're all I need tonight. She thrusts her palms hard into my chest, returning my feelings. I smile, then push them aside as I move on.

"Don't stop," she breathes out as I lick across her stomach. Her squeezes of my biceps lets me know what she wants next. I grin up at her, then push her thighs apart and put my lips to her snatch. She gasps as I kiss it, then open my mouth and start lapping. Her hair is rough against my tongue, her juices flowing into me. She is tight around me, then loosening. Her clit presses into my tongue just as her music pressed into my mind earlier tonight. I can feel her fingers pressing into my shoulder muscles, while her voice continues to urge me on. "Yes, Nick. Yes, that's it. Suck me!"

I gladly comply, moving harder and faster against her. Soon she is shaking around me again, coming close to but not actually erupting. She grips my forearm, then my shoulder, and I look up at her. Her jaw is clenched, her eyes blazing a welcome. She's ready, I think. Good.

She clasps my manhood again as I withdraw my mouth and start to line up our bodies. I look back at her face and frown as she holds up a hand. What? I wonder. "Condom," she speaks.

Oh, I grimace, right. Good that she remembers in this day and age. I do too, I just let myself forget in the heat of what we were doing. I reach down now and grab my pants, fumble at one of the pockets. We stopped off at a gas station on the way here and I purchased some. I still was disbelieving this was going to happen at the time, but it pays to be prepared. Lindsay nods when she sees me pull out the package of Trojans. She rubs my cock as I open it, her fingers keeping me hard even as I'm distracted. Soon I have one out, and the wrapper is dropped back to the floor.

"Let me," she says, and I hand it to her after removing the foil. She places it at the head of my cock, then starts rolling the edges down. Her fingers continue to caress my balls, and I too concentrate on maintaining my feeling. I touch her body while she puts the condom on, reminding myself this time is glorious and I'm with a beautiful amazing woman. She has experience too, I'm coming to see. Yes, she's not that exposed, but Lindsay Pagano is nevertheless a master at her craft. And I am with her. I am her partner, her lover. Yes.

The sheath is pulled around me, then Lindsay moves up and presses her groin against mine. "Now?" I ask, and she nods. I grin and shove myself down, forward, and into her. Her fingers sweep up and grip my arms, helping me move. I put my hands on her hips, feel them warm and welcoming. I flick their folds back and forth, opening her wider as I press my organ into her groin. Soon her tightness locks, encircling me. She grins, then once more begins to move. I grin back, thrust forward, and move with her.

"Ah!" Lindsay gasps out. I kiss her sigh. I move up and down in her, pushing hard. I try to go as deep as I can every time, yet match her own motions. Her body tingles, her breath comes faster. Again I am enthralled by this act, living it. I wanted her, I say to myself, and now I have her. She was my friend, and now we are closer. We are more. I'm still shocked it happened, but I'm glad. I was hoping so badly for this moment, for it to be this good.

She smiles, then voices a soft insistent moan. A second passes. Then she starts to vibrate wilder than before, her juices flowing around me. I can feel her body quaking, and know what is happening. Once again I am hard-pressed to keep up with her movements. I try to match the beat of my thrusts to her shakes, alternate my kisses with her cries. They say roadies aren't really part of the act, but ask any of us and we'll tell you otherwise. We have to be as into it as any musician, as dedicated and imaginative as the artists we aid. I knew it at the concert, and again I see it now.

"Come on," Lindsay prompts, subsiding a bit. I move into her again as she slows down, gasping in time with her. We wasted our time so long, I think. I wanted this, she wanted this, we both skirted the subject until this moment. Now here we are, together. Things have changed. It is good, like her music. Our relationship has grown, as has she, and... My thoughts flee as I feel her body clench hard around me once again. I look down.

Her eyes are shining at me, proclaiming her hopes and needs. Stop thinking, I tell myself. Just settle into this. Enjoy it. This moment is great, an unnecessary but nonetheless welcome part of the music you and Lindsay are making. And what we will make, I remind myself. This isn't over yet. We haven't even started recording her new album. We've only had one concert together, but I know I am going to do my best to make it not be the last.

At that declaration, I feel myself spurt. Everything I was holding back bursts forth, juices and emotion. Only the latex around my organ stops the former from impacting into Lindsay. She seems to sense and feel the latter, and echoes it with her grin. We both gasp, then calm, smiling at each other. I hope you share my thoughts, I tell her silently. I want to help you, Lindsay. I want to make your talent the success it deserves to be. I also want you to screw me again, I can't deny that, but like you said, it's just a side benefit. Nothing more than compensation for a great friendship. And nothing less.

"Nick," she says, and I look back at her. The mere sight of her face sets my heart beating heavily as I recall all that we've gone through and my dreams of what lies ahead.

"Yes, Lindsay?"

"Can we keep doing this? While I'm in town working? It's helping me, I think."

"Sure, Linz," I reply. "Whatever you need." Yes, I think, my fears vanishing for the moment. This will go right. It will be a perfect combination, an amazing high, and every other good thing you've ever sung or will sing about. It may be temporary, but I will remember it. I will treasure it always.

I know Lindsay has similar feelings as she beams and moves forward to kiss my lips.

***

The End

Afterword: Liked it? Let me know if you did or did not. I did a few things differently with this one. All feedback appreciated!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

I agree with @janiexx 100%!! Your writing style is very relaxed and natural. It felt like you were just telling a story and the story was carrying all the weight. None of the extraneous adjectives piled on one another. Wonderful!!!

janiexxjaniexxalmost 18 years ago
Oh, I certainly enjoyed...

I've never read a story in the Celebrity section before but I think I've started with one of the best.

I loved your writing - it carried me along and wouldn't let me stop reading. A very good, easy style that seems unforced and natural.

This deserves to do well, for the writing alone.

janiexx

Share this Story

Similar Stories

About the Author What Makes Me Hum.in Lesbian Sex
Impregnation at a Wedding Pt. 01 Jilly's wedding heats up with an encounter with a bridesmaid.in Erotic Couplings
"Actually" His friend wants him to expose himself in her music video.in Erotic Couplings
Awakening - KIm KIm becomes a blowjob queen, but an empowered, strong one.in Fetish
Inherit My Heart Elizabeth is not her Uncle's heir after all.in Romance
More Stories