All Comments on 'Competition Cups Ch. 05'

by TheJohnsonator05

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Make it better!

Get some drama in there! Have Brittney consider or actually cheat or something. Hot stuff otherwise, just getting a little repetitive.

TheJohnsonator05TheJohnsonator05over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for the suggestion. I had developed the character Brittney as busty, loving, and completely loyal. Having her cheat would ruin her character. You have instilled some good ideas in my mind for the future though.

hotlead1hotlead1over 11 years ago
I love the basic theme of the stories

You don't fin really good big boob fiction out there these days. And I, for one, totally enjoy the fact that the action is centered around Brittany's tits. And the fact that she seems to enjoy it even more than he does makes it even hotter. Keep up the good work.

TheJohnsonator05TheJohnsonator05over 11 years agoAuthor
thank you

exactly my point. I have read my share of Literotica, but it's good to read and write something of my own. The story may get a bit repetitive but it IS Literotica, I mean that's what these stories are supposed to be about.

hotlead1hotlead1over 11 years ago
I totally agree

I can only read so much of the 'standard fare' on Literotica before it all seems the same. Your work, on the other hand, reaches out to a special niche that is difficult to find. That's what makes them unique and that's why the stories are still great even if they seem a bit repetitive to some. Besides, the varying scenes keeps them from being too repetitive. Or to say it another way, you can't get too much of a good thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheJohnsonator05@TheJohnsonator05
61 Followers
It has been a long time since I last updated this. Since then I have done a lot of writing with no intent to submit, at least not yet. I have dug up some old ideas that I have long forgotten. One of them is a prequel of sorts to both Competition Cups and North Valley High. It'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES