Competition Cups Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the waitress came by, "Excuse me for interrupting but we're closing."

"Latoya, are you driving," said Brittney.

"Nnno I walked," giggled Latoya as she stumbled outside.

"I'll take her to my place," said Chris, catching Latoya before she fell.

"Ok," said Jeff, holding onto Brittney who was leaning against him, "I gotta get Brittney home."

"Later," said Chris.

Jeff helped Britney into the car then drove off towards home.

Ten minutes later he pulled into the complex.

Brittney giggled as Jeff carried her up the stairs to their apartment, "Mmm, my strong prince is carrying his busty princess home."

Once they were in the apartment, Jeff laid Brittney on the bed and went into the kitchen to get a Pepsi before relaxing on the couch.

Five minutes later Brittney came out in a tight pajama top and shorts.

She giggled as she lay on top of Jeff, squishing her huge tits against his chest, "Mmm they're waiting for you babe. My boobs, they're waiting for you to fuck them."

Brittney then squealed as Jeff got up, picked her up, carried her into the bedroom, and laid her on the bed.

"Mmm, my top is nice and tight babe," whispered Brittney seductively, still drunk, "Now that my boobs are bigger, I don't have to wear a bra underneath it."

She then sat up and giggled as she pulled her top off and her massive mounds bounced free, now the size of large melons.

"Oh god baby," moaned Brittney as she cupped and squeezed her huge naked breasts, "Look how big they are."

Jeff gave a soft moan and Brittney giggled as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her.

They both moaned as they started kissing, Jeff rubbing and squeezing Brittney's large boobs, and Brittney massaging and stroking Jeff's dick.

"Mmm," moaned Brittney as Jeff started kissing her neck, "Mmm I should see if these big babies can fit in my dance top."

"Umm babe," said Jeff, "You ripped your dance top."

"Oh Yeah," giggled Brittney as she fell forward on the bed.

She then grabbed the front of Jeff's pants and pulled them down, his big hard dick springing free.

"Mmm, so that's where you've been hiding it," giggled Brittney grabbed and started stroking Jeff's cock, "Mmm looks like it needs to be warmed up."

Jeff gasped and moaned as Brittney took his hard dick in her mouth and started sucking on it.

"Oh god, Oh baby," moaned Jeff, as he ran his hands through Brittney's silky brown hair.

He then gasped and started to breathe heavy as Brittney started running her tongue along his shaft.

"Oh god, Oh god," moaned Jeff.

He then gave a loud moan and Brittney pulled his dick from her mouth before leaning back and pushing her huge tits together.

"Fuck em baby. Shove your big dick in between my huge boobs," whispered Brittney.

She then moaned and giggled as Jeff jammed his hard cock in between her huge jugs and started fucking them.

"Oh god, Mmm that's it baby," moaned Brittney as her boyfriend thrust his dick in and out of her cleavage, "Fuck my big boobs. Fuck em till you can't fuck anymore."

Jeff moaned as he started to thrust harder in between Brittney's massive mounds.

"Ooh, Mmm, Oh nice and rough babe," moaned Brittney as her huge rack bounced and jiggled with each thrust, "Mmm go as rough as you want with my big babies."

"But babe," said Jeff, breathing heavily, "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't baby," whispered Brittney, "My boobies can handle it."

Jeff moaned as his dick started to spurt cum into Brittney's cleavage.

"Oh god," moaned Brittney as cum squirted in between her monstrous melons, "Oh baby, your cum feels so good, gimme more babe."

She then whispered, "Soak my huge tits with you cum."

Jeff moaned loudly as his dick erupted into her generous cleavage.

"Oh god, Oh Baby," moaned Brittney as she started to breathe heavy, "Mmh Oh GOD."

Jeff continued to thrust as cum continued to spill in between Brittney's breasts.

"OH GOD BABY," screamed Brittney as she climaxed, "Oh GOD, THERE'S SOOO MUCH CUM."

She then let go of her large boobs and Jeff's dick sprung out, still spurting cum.

Brittney quickly took his dick into her mouth and started sucking it.

Jeff gave another loud moan as his cock erupted into Brittney's mouth, sending his cum down her throat.

"Mmm," said Brittney with a muffled moan as she tightened her lips around his shaft.

After several long sucks on his dick, Brittney popped it out of her mouth.

"Put that big boy inside me baby," whispered Brittney, spreading her legs, "Put that big dick in my tight pussy and fuck me."

Jeff gave a sharp gasp as he put his dick into Brittney's shaven pussy.

"Ooh Oh god," moaned Brittney as her boyfriend penetrated her, "Oh god your dick is so big."

Jeff's cock exploded with cum instantly as he started thrusting.

"Oh, Oh, Oh god," moaned Brittney as she started to climax again, "Oh YES."

Jeff gave another loud moan as his cock emptied into Brittney's pussy and Brittney screamed as she climaxed again.

"Oh baby," whispered Jeff, collapsing onto the bed, "I love you Britt."

"I love you too baby," whispered Brittney, "Mmm, that was amazing."

After a few minutes Jeff went into the bathroom to clean up while Brittney cleaned off her huge rack in the shower.

After washing up, Jeff went back into the bedroom.

"Uh Uh," giggled Brittney as she came into the bedroom a few minutes later dressed again in her pajama top.

Still tipsy, she stumbled and fell on top of Jeff, her huge tits hitting his chest, "Mmmh."

"No pillows for you baby," said Brittney, pulling Jeff's pillow out from under him and throwing it off the bed.

"You're gonna sleep on these tonight," said Brittney, gasping and pressing her big jugs into Jeff before sitting up and bouncing them in her hands, "These big soft pillows."

She then laid back against her pillow and whispered to Jeff, "Come here baby."

Jeff gave a soft moan as he snuggled his head against Brittney's monstrous melons.

They shared a long kiss and were soon asleep.

12