All Comments on 'Competitor'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Designated_ReaderDesignated_Readerover 6 years ago
Shut the doctor down

"Debra always was aggressive, at one point we dated the same man, Debra took him away from me. I just never had a chance against her. "

"She had that killer body, those huge breasts. All of the guys were always after her. We competed over everything."

"You know doc, this conversation is entirely inappropriate. If you cannot maintain a professional attitude I'll need to see a different physician.

Problem solved.

magmamanmagmamanover 6 years agoAuthor
"Shut the Doctor Down"...?

True, not appropriate. Easy to realize, given time, of what one SHOULD have said.

WAS the Doc out of line?

Yep!

Did she give a shit?

Nope!

Then two of them in there?

I bet on the 60 mile drive home I came up with dozens of "should have said."

Sitting naked on an exam table in front of two women, both strangers, a flimsy gown the only defense. Then rolled around, poked, inspected, even the flimsy gown no longer an asset? Mildly disconcerting at the time, thinking about it later, it was kind of a kick.

I guess I am not all that quick witted as to what to say in that situation. For some reason, when a female has her hands on my junk, I find myself unable to voice cleverly worded comments quickly, sorry.

*Not sure why? Must be just me...

Anyway, if the readers require things to BE "appropriate" on THIS website, I might suggest you are on the WRONG website.

Just MHO,

MGM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...