Complex Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon looked at Ashley in amazement only now truly understanding her level of commitment to this new family. In spite of the tense situation Brandon's mind recalled his thoughts after seeing Mel come up the aisle. He looked around him and saw not only the woman he loved and had just married, but the three women that would from now on shape the course of his life. He remembered thinking about effectively being drafted into this situation.

As his eyes traveled to look at each woman he could not help marvel at his luck. Sure, it was not what he had imagined for himself, it was better. Each woman was not only incredibly beautiful, but each was smart with their own unique personality. They were all a total package any man would be lucky to find himself with even one. As he knew by how deep his feelings were for Ashley. Now, knowing he would spend his life with all three, he realized what a privilege that would be.

It was then he came to the realization that just as they would shape his life, he would help shape theirs. After all that was the issue here. A part of Mel still did not like having her life in the hands of a man, no matter his qualities. However, despite her desires, Brandon was adamant that he would fulfill his duties as a father to the utmost that their arrangement would allow. The responsibility he spoke of was not necessarily to Mel, but their unborn child.

With all this in mind Brandon said, "I also suspect you misunderstood me Mel. When I said responsibilities it did not mean any more than concern for my friend and my child. I would have shown similar concern to Jack, my parents, Gina, or any of my family for that matter. I know you need no protection from me you can take care of yourself, but it does not mean I don't care or feel a need and responsibility to care. I am sorry if I offended you." Mel said nothing but headed back to the reception, followed shortly by the others.

After that things went very smoothly the rest of the night and soon the newlyweds were on their way to their honeymoon. When they reached the limo that would take them to their condo to change before their flight, they got their first wedding gift. As waiting in the limo were Katy and Mel.

Upon seeing confused looks Mel said, "Before you get the wrong idea, no we won't be going home with you. We just wanted to give you your gift from us in person, and in private." Then she handed them an envelope.

Ashley opened and after reading said, "No, this is too much!" She handed it to Brandon who read it as well and seeing the gift agreed with his new wife.

"Ladies we appreciate this, but I agree with Ashley, way too much." Katy stared at them straight faced and asked why.

"A house Katy?!" Ashley replied, "We can't let you do this..."

"Why not?!" The blonde replied.

"Because Katy it's a house, that's hundreds of thousands of dollars!" Brandon said exasperated.

"Which pales in comparison to your wedding presents to us."

"What a photo album?" Brandon asked shocked.

"Which contained priceless memories, but that's not all you two have given us." Mel said

"Like what?" Both Ashley and Brandon asked.

"Acceptance." Mel said.

"Our lives." Katy added.

"Our children." Mel said touching her stomach before adding, "You two have done so much for us we just wanted to say thank you."

"But a house?!" Brandon asked again.

"And will do more for us in the coming years." Katy added with a smile. "You two forget my dad left me millions, most of which is invested. If there's one thing MY wife taught me it's investing wisely, which is the other reason for the gift. You see it is my opinion that there is no greater investment than one's children. Which means giving them the best of everything, but the one thing I couldn't buy is for them to have a loving daddy in their lives, no matter what the arrangements. So, for me to be sure that you are next door to your children to watch them grow and help us guide them, is priceless. So this is not just a wedding gift, it's my investment in our children's futures." Then looking at Ashley she added, "Plus it puts me next to my best friend, who I hope will love our children like her own."

"And as far as I'm concerned it's the smartest investment we've made." Mel said

"So please just accept the gift." Katy said smiling. Brandon looked at Ashley who had tears in her eyes, obviously moved by Katy's words.

"In that case how can we refuse." He said on both their behalf. "Thank you both, and not just for this." Brandon said holding up the envelope and its contents, as their words meant just as much as the gift.

"You're welcome," both Mel and Katy said before each hugged Ashley and Brandon.

Then a look of mischief crossed both their faces and Katy said, "Now, go to your honeymoon and have some fun tonight, Mr. and Mrs. Metcalf."

After they left the limo Ashley smiled and said, "Mrs. Metcalf, it's still weird to be called that," then looking at Brandon she added, "but it's a good weird."

Then they kissed and after they broke the kiss Brandon said, "Well, Mrs. Ashley Metcalf you had better get used to it, because it's your name now, and will be forever if I have my way."

He kissed her quickly and she said, "Mmm me too darling, me too."

They rode the rest of the way back to the condo cuddling and kissing, when they reached the condo. They got undressed and headed for bed. Due to a combination of a reception that ran late into the night, an exhausting day, and an early flight the newlyweds opted to sleep and forego consummating their marriage until they reached the Bahamas the next day. A destination they had chosen because it reminded them of their relationship's beginning, without the disaster. They had pondered a cruise, but opted against it.

After two flights and a short layover in Miami the pair were finally checked into their room by early afternoon. It was not long after their arrival in the room that the sexual tension between the two was too much and they gave into their lust for each other.

It began with a long passionate make out session and before he knew it he was laying on the bed pinned under a sexually charged Ashley. Then all the sudden she got up and Brandon looked at her confused.

In response Ashley grabbed her suitcase and went into the bathroom saying, "I've waited a long time for this darling, and we're going to do it right give me a second to change. Meanwhile you might want to lose those clothes, because when I get out, you won't need them." Brandon needed no further instruction and quickly removed his clothes and sat on the bed awaiting Ashley's return.

A few minutes later Ashley rewarded his patience by emerging from the bathroom wearing what could be only described as a slutty bride outfit. It consisted of a white lace bra and panty set with see-though white stockings and a small veil for effect.

She posed and asked him in her sexy voice, "So Mr. Metcalf, do you like?"

Brandon could only nod as he stared at his gorgeous wife.

"Yes I do Mrs. Metcalf," he said when he had recovered the ability to speak. "But as sexy as your outfit is, I rather look forward to removing it. Why don't you come to the bed so we can see about doing that."

Ashley smiled striding over in a sexy manner said, "I thought you'd never ask darling."

No sooner had she reached the bed side then Brandon rose off the bed and pulled her onto it before taking a position on top of her. The pair began kissing and before long Ashley's bra was off and Brandon was lavishing her firm mounds with attention. As he was licking and sucking her tits, his hands strayed to her crotch and finding she was sopping wet he decided to go straight for the main event. He rose and with Ashley's help removed the lace panties.

"Do it baby, fuck me, fuck your wife." Ashley encouraged him as he lined up his cock with her wet pussy. Brandon complied with her request and seconds later was buried balls deep in her tight pussy. Ashley moaned in delight and he began fucking her hard and fast and did not let up until he felt his orgasm pass over him as he shot waves of cum into her spasming pussy as Ashley rode her own orgasm.

Over the next few hours they went on licking, sucking, and fucking. When they were finally too tired to continue they cuddled in each others arms feeling loved and content as a pleasure induced sleep came over them.

12