All Comments on 'Compromise'

by midnightowl

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A nice, competent story

Thank you, midnightowl, for taking the plunge after lurking for so long and for bringing us this story. I won't tell you it was the best I have ever read but it was good enough - especially for a first try. Well done for overcoming the enormous block to actually putting your work 'out there' and I'm sure it will become easier - and you will become better - with each new story. Four stars and I hope, if I ever post a story, it is as good as this one.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
A reall good storey

I really enjoyed your story. It was really well written and it really captured the dynamic of a modern married couple experimenting with BDSM and it was easy to put myself in your place. It just seemed real. Will there be another chapter? I hope so.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
wonderful, just wonderful

If you've lurked for a while, you know there are fans of different levels of intensity. You have hit it perfectly for a larger group of us.

The characters were well developed and the action was enjoyably realistic. His POV was excellent for this. His inner monologue was interesting. I had to laugh at myself a couple times when a thought of his struck me as a dickhead thing to think, but then Ito realized it was a highly sanitized version of what a guy would be thinking. He wins big points for understanding to try things on himself first.

Liked that she thoughtfully agreed to try this, but with reservations. You portrayed her natural reluctance at war with her desire to do this for him. Well balanced. His enjoyment was always there at full throttle. You built hers smoothly.

An outstanding first outing. Given the sensability you infuse this with, I would gladly read more about them or anything else you choose to give us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Given a 3* with reservations...

I like the story as it is, but what usually happens in these stories, there is another chapter and the guy just cannot resist the temptation to 'ramp up' the pain level, then it looses my interest. (why would he want to hurt the woman he professes to love)

AliceinLiitlandAliceinLiitlandover 10 years ago
brilliant

this was great! i really loved the build and the respect it showed that takes place in a D/s relationship, i also liked that the female lead had a fiery personality as a woman that is very independent but likes to give over control in the bedroom i found it very relatable. wish i could find someone like this! good work.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
I love this story!

...and how i wish my husband would ask that of me... :)

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
welcome to writing on lit...

Its a great first submission. I did not find any grammar issues to point out. But for scene or plot issues where holes might form....

If she did not ask for the blindfold he would gag her too. Not a good move. This is their first time and she does have a safeword. How would she have used it. If they discussed hand signals or other means while gagged b/4 this session then that should have been added to the story.

The length of chain could have caused injury esp during the spanking. If he tried them on himself he should have realized this. Also everyone is different to tightness and timelimit of clamp usage. Furthermore he might have sat quitely while she is being 'shaken' but the spanking causing movement and possible rubbing. That should have been considered by him.

He said that the spanking would stop if she begged, a believable beg. That she did, at least in your writing. Yet he continued w/the spanking b/c if did not fit into what he wanted, just like the length of time for the clamps. He said he would stop immediately for her and yet he did not follow this promise in several ways and time. How will you build trust in this type of relationship if he is already changing the rules?

The ending was good but yet lacked something. I really liked it but ending it at her sleeping was not the end of the session. He too needed to process what just happened to him as well. Perhaps additional POV from him, or additional chapters...then a teaser would have been helpful.

Why am I pointing out a bit more than I do with other new authors that request feedback...???...Usually it takes a couple of stories for me to turly see and feel what an author is trying to express and accomplish. Grammar issues are just that issues, but writing style, plot, creativity, moral and morale are not something easily fixed or easy to point out and accept. Maybe b/c it was 3pages but I feel that you are well developed as a person and writer, looking to improve in a professional manner. You did not take writing and submitting your first entry lightly. This weighed on you and you questioned your own abilites and motives. This was not an...'I can do that too'...moment or ...'I am so much better, and I'll prove it to you, and myself...' You truly want something more...expressing a piece of yourself through a creative art. It is in you, you can do this, you just did, and I can't wait until you do it again.

midnightowlmidnightowlover 10 years agoAuthor
Replies

Thank you guys for the kind comments :) when I posted this, I was planning to revisit these two if I have time. I have already started another chapter, but I honestly don't know when it will be ready so didn't put a "Chapter 1" designation on this one just yet. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

redyellowgo, thanks for your feedback. I don't agree with all of it, but I see where you're coming from and think if/when I can tell more of Adam and Brenda's story, it may address some of the issues. And I'll directly address the gag/safeword comment in the next chapter.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Very good

I definitely got wrapped up in this one, which is the first sign of a good quality story. Normally I like a story where the Dom has significantly more experience, and the submissive is the newbie, but Adam definitely has the makings of a world class Dom, and his wife obviously adapted to her role, as a result of Adam doing a good job. Very nicely done, and I will read more of your work as it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahhh

I am sitting here on the edge of my seat, literally grinding my teeth, I am waiting for her to FUCKING STRANGLE THE BASTARD. If my husband thought for a second of putting nipple clamps on me, he had better have the car engine running and be ready to bolt for I would FUCKING KILL HIM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

This is one of the best BDSM stories I've ever read on literotica, and is definitely my favorite. I am a woman and I like stories that explore sexy dominance play in a marriage. But it turns me off when the story resorts to the husband calling the wife "bitch" or "whore." You beautifully explored how dominance can be exerted in a loving relationship with firmness and mastery without resorting to ugly name-calling. You also did a wonderful job of describing the husband's arousal and how exciting the episode was for him as someone new at this; and how he sometimes could barely control himself, but did. A really hot story - good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want more!

Great story! Hope you continue it... I want to see her reaction post-play. And more, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice.

My wife and I really enjoyed your story.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved, loved, loved this story! Great buildup and great character development. Adam's POV was skillfully handled, as was his wife's reluctant enjoyment. I also agree with the previous poster who appreciated the D/s without the need for verbal degradation.

Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I love your story. I thought the way that it evolved was great, considetatre and caring yet still dominant. Forceful yet not harsh. Reminds me of how it all started for me and my wife. I Hope we can read to see how the dominant relationship evolves from here.

boaman007boaman007about 10 years ago
Great Story!

Enjoyed your development. Great pace to the entire story. Thanks for sharing.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Great Story

What a good way to get a wife in to S&M

Very good and a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please Sir may I have a divorce?

After abusing my trust and my body I think I'll send you packing you manipulative asshole. Wave bye bye and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

hackman2die4hackman2die4about 9 years ago
screw anon I enjoyed the story

honestly, feminist should go read feminist stories if they are going to complain about everything.

I enjoyed this story, he was into it, she was into it, and it was well written and edited.

shooterofbulle2shooterofbulle2almost 9 years ago
Love it!

Most women like being dominated by a man, because that's the way their bodies and minds work usually. If a woman doesn't like that, she can go sleep with a wimpy little bitch man who will let her walk all over him. It's not hard to find.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars Well earned.

I read all the other comments before posting mine.

It seems the wonen are about equally devided into 2 extremes, love/hate. I have one question, though. Have you tried it?

While the men heap praises. Let me add mine. Doubled.

Superbly crafted story, are you Sure it's your 1st time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn hot

I liked the story. My wife is submissive to me in bed and this is just the type of story that would get her pussy dripping. Good read!

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
SO HOTTTT!

I'm showing this to my Dominant and fiancé as soon as he is home from work... One of my favorites! And I agree with the other comment, are you sure its your first submission?? Damn good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!!

Oh my this was hot. Please write more and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great to read... with his first DS night so good.. guess the couple would have many more nights of hot DS sex. I am sure his wife would soon start enjoying the domination more. Ĺong wished my husband was the same...

smokepolesmokepoleover 6 years ago
Just a hint

I have just started the story, but couldn't help adding a hint for those "wanting to be" dominants...

When approaching a d/s scene, it is helpful to "guide" your participant to the place you WANT them to go. Do not jump to using the switch, as we all know a carrot is more in tune with appropriating the desired response. When given the choice between the carrot and the stick, offer the carrot first!

Thus, in finding the wife on the bed in the black outfit you provided, let her know she did well. Help her to understand that you prefer the position she took be enhanced by her thighs being a bit further apart. A kiss and a touch of affirming gesture is necessary to quell the "what do I get" compensation. The sub will conform quicker and fall in line when you offer words of comfort and assurance. Not all practitioners are dumb jock hard asses. Show your benevolence and allow her to revel in the fact that "she" is the sculpture you wish to view. Highlight to her your view of "perfection" in how she has maintained herself. Voice it! Don't tell the reader, tell the participant and let them feel what you are thinking. The same will come in handy when disciplining them later on. Let them know what they did wrong and how it was wrong as the punishment is meted out.

For now remember, it is the kind words and transmission of the lust you asre feeling that should come through to the sub. This is evidently missed by the newbie in the first scene.

On with my reading.....

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
VERY believable!

Great little fantasy....and SO easy to enact....given the right couple!!!!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

If I was his wife, I‘d be telling him, that every second weekend it’s my turn to do the same to him, including nipple clamps and cock rings. I’d be pegging him too, with a huge strap on.

See what he thinks about that and if he says no, then everything is off, not happening any more.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous