Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed deep inside of her, although she was moving her hips back and forth, mewling, trying to get me to move. It gave me an idea.

"I'm going to fuck you now, but I want you to keep doing that," I told her. "Keep moving those hips back and forth. I don't expect to have to do all the work here."

"Yes sir," she gasped, "just please--"

I moved then, pulled my cock all the way out before driving it deep back into her. She cried out as I stilled, fully inside of her again.

"Well?" I said, aiming for a reproachful tone. "I thought you had a responsibility here." And I spanked her soundly on the outside of her right butt cheek.

"Agh!" she yelped, and started to move her hips again. God, feeling that tightness wrapping around me, milking my cock, watching her reddened ass moving back and forth to please me ... I was in danger of coming already.

"That's better," I said, and started to move again. Brenda moaned and lowered her head to her forearms, sticking her ass up even more for my pleasure.

This time I went several more thrusts before abruptly stopping again. Brenda had stopped too, and she scrambled to start moving again, but I provided a sharp spank to her left butt cheek anyway.

"Ah, please!" she whimpered. I guessed the break hadn't helped any with the sensitivity.

I stayed still for a while, watching this beautiful woman's ass rock forward and back, trying to get me off. And I was under no disillusions--Brenda was trying to get herself off, too. Her moans had been coming non-stop and her movements had taken on an edge of desperation.

I decided to help her out. Leaning forward a little, I slipped a hand under her and onto her nipple, tugging lightly. She cried out my name, her nipples still sensitive from the earlier clamps. Undeterred, my other hand came around the other side to tug both of them, and then I twisted.

"Oh, God!" she squeaked.

I ran one hand down her belly and hovered at her clit, not even touching it yet, but close enough that she had to know it was there.

"Ask me for permission to come," I said.

I wasn't sure how this would go over. And it was a rash decision; I was so close to coming myself that I wasn't sure I'd be able to make her if she put up a fight.

But thank goodness, she was on edge after all of the evening's events, and the words spilled out of her mouth immediately. "Please, sir, may I come?"

My wordless reply was to press my fingers against her clit, giving her one strong circle.

That was all it took to push her over the edge. She screamed, wordless, her entire body bucking against mine, her pussy contracting mindlessly over and over, pulling me right over the edge with her. I thrust deep inside her, one hand falling onto the bed to hold myself up, the other still pressed against her clit, although somehow I hazily managed to realize I should lighten the pressure since she got so sensitive while she was coming. But she was still coming, and she was still making me come, and we seemed to be stuck in that cycle for quite some time until finally she collapsed onto the bed.

I lay down with her, pulling her into my arms, and almost immediately, she was asleep.