All Comments on 'Compromise Ch. 02'

by midnightowl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Both chapters are awesome!

Let's not wait another year for chapter 3, shall we? FIVE STARS EACH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've enjoyed both chapters, truly. Realism and fantasy are a good mix.

I'm a bit concerned. It chapter 1 he said he had no desire to humiliate or degrade her. Now those things are very much in the eye of the beholder, and people's wants surely can change; however, I think public play often has those things built in by default. His own ego boost, as described, is certainly a primary motivator, but making the submissive uncomfortable seems a close second. That leaves a bit of a sour taste for me. Yes, she removed public play from her list, but this was way public for a first outing. I'm happy he recognized the limit, but not happy he turned it to a punishment issue. What message does that send about vocalizing limits or using her safe word? I would have been happier had public been a bit less in everyone's face, especially first time out.

Olivia_HoneyOlivia_Honeyover 9 years ago

Wow! Very hot! I hope you write more chapters! :)

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Loved it but please update a bit sooner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another sooner!!!

Yes!!! I want more of this story, please do not wait so long!! You obviously enjoy anticipation but come on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars, again, well done.

Re: a previous comment, I understand his no humiliation preference, from the context, to be against degrading names such as whore and slut, not embarrassing situations. Which seemed to get her motor running on nitro from subsequent descriptions of her state of arousal. They both obviously got a kick out of it.

Relenting on her bending to moon the room, showed just the right degree of concern for her limits and her growth in submission, and imposing a penalty was in order to uphold his dominance and to push her limits just that much more next time.

Almost a perfect story. What are you going to go to next, vibrating panties, a dido, a butt plug?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First chapter okay

But this was unbelievable. Nothing convinced me she would do anything but look at the dress and refuse to put it on. And that would be the end of their playing this game.

It would have made her realize that he wanted to go to greater lengths than she did and the minute he tries to drag her out in public when she specifically told him that it was off limits would have ended this for her. Nope. You failed to advance the story in a plausible manner. If he pushes it, he's going to end up divorced. Try again. This chapter was a failure.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
Loved it!

This chapter was pretty amazing, the whole submitting at home vs in public thing I loved! I am a very strong willed submissive so I can really relate to Brenda. I like that he pushes her while still respecting the her limits (I love it because she has no idea how much power she actually has in some of the situations). I think it was a great continuation on the first chapter! Can't wait to see if there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I have been reading the stories on literotica for a long time now...like a few years now. Like, 5 or 6 years. And I have never wanted to comment on a story before now. Please write more. This story is so good. I love the reality of it- it's something that could so easily be a real story. Practically is real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

Continue this story. I havent read this until now and oh my i need more of it!!6565

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
hetero couples are not raving insane to not have public bedrooms with glass walls!!;) or you seriously think they are?;)

hey midnightowl,nice pen name!!;)

not using any ropes ,handcuffs,ankle cuffs and whips on the beautiful female sub refreshingly different!! :)) so is restricting BDSM to saturdays that had even two month gaps between them and sticking to normal love making the rest of the time!! :))

but taking ones wife out in public in a flimsiest of dresses that left little to the imagnation?!!!....that too to a bar having a known waiter.....and in the kind of dressing she is very embarrased about?!!!and make her wear tweezer nipple clamps under them in public?!!!!!!

hetero couples are not raving insane to not have public bedrooms with glass walls!!;)or you think they are?;)

and Adam really thinks an attractive wife would do all the above for her lesser educated and lesser paid husband?!!!!;)

ask the Adam's to keep dreaming coz they can never wake up and smell the coffee!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write more!

I was sure u were a guy till I read your bio; and I was jealous of Brenda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy shit!

I just want my boyfriend to be like this. Loved your writing! Write more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous