Compromise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd always been great at giving blowjobs, but of course, I had something just slightly different in mind.

I tightened my grip on her hair once more and pushed deeper. Deeper, until I was past her comfort point, and then just a half-inch deeper. And then just a little bit deeper, so that I hit the back of her throat, blocking her airway for half a second before pulling back. Her eyes were shut tight now and I could tell she was fighting down her gag reflex.

I pulled almost all the way out before repeating the process. I didn't go too fast, although yes, I wanted to fuck her throat. Maybe one day, I thought, but that would take a lot more preparation on both of our parts. For now, this was enough, this slow push, taking her past her limits, the wetness of her tongue still dutifully darting against me even though this wasn't what she wanted, the tightness of her throat as the tip of me just barely got to experience it. Oh yes, it was enough.

"I should come on your face to punish you," I told her while my cock was at its deepest in her mouth. Her eyes flew open then and focused on mine, and I could see the frank horror in them.

"Lucky for you I need that wet pussy around me," I said, pulling her head off my cock and heaving her upward to kiss her.

Our mouths met furiously, my tongue immediately reaching in to possess the space where my cock had just been. She seemed to melt into my arms, her hands slipping under my shirt to claw at my back in an effort to pull me closer. For my part, I couldn't keep my hands off her, one filling up with a tit that still hung out of the top of her dress, the other grabbing her still-warm ass to glue her crotch against mine.

Somehow we made it into the bedroom. I let her tear off my clothes before making quick work of hers so that finally, I had her naked. I sat on the bed and pulled her to me, unable to resist filling my mouth with one of her nipples. She arched towards me with a whimper as I nipped teeth against it, sucking deeply for a second before releasing her.

"On top," I ordered her, lying back against the pillows. "Facing away."

She lost no time in obeying me yet again, her ass pointing invitingly towards me as she maneuvered my cock straight into her pussy.

We both groaned as she sunk down without hesitation, my cock in her to the hilt, the passage made easy from the wetness that had been gathering in her pussy all night. Unable to control herself, she lifted all the way up and slammed down again, crying out at the feeling. I didn't have to see her face to know how close she was.

I sat up a little, shifting inside of her. "Don't stop," I told her as I reached around for her clit.

God, the whole area was soaking. She bounced on me with clear desperation as my fingers gathered up moisture and redirected it onto her clit. I didn't give her any lead-in, just focused on strong circles right where she needed it. My other hand reached up to hold her breast before pinching her nipple, hard.

Her pussy clenched around me and I pulled her nipple as she came, all but screaming, her orgasm doing wonderful things for her pussy muscles and therefore my cock. I grit my teeth, holding myself back.

"Again," I said as soon as she was done, bucking my own hips this time. I grabbed a nipple with each hand.

"Adam, wait-"

"Keep fucking me," I ordered her, twisting her nipples the way I knew she liked it, the way she'd described for me earlier. She gasped, her movements growing jerky with the increased sensitivity that came after her orgasm, no doubt only sharpened by the nipple clamps from earlier. I didn't care. When she couldn't seem to keep moving her hips, I fucked her instead, the force bumping her up and down while I pulled her tits forward by the nipples. It was only a little, but enough to make her drop her arms to the bed for balance as she gasped for breath, rounding that ass for my viewing pleasure.

"I just need a second," she protested again, earning herself a quick spank to the ass before my hand reached around and rubbed her clit hard once again. Her answering moan made my ass cheeks clench and my hips jerk forward even harder.

"No," I said, right before orgasm burst through her again, her pussy spasming and milking my cock, her breath coming and going in short, desperate whimpers that were music to my ears. I kept my fingers on her clit, my cock pumping in and out of her pussy, until her orgasm finally, slowly ebbed.

"Okay, now you've earned a break," I said, letting go of her clit and putting my hands on her hips instead. There was a residual twitch around my cock, and I amended, "A short break."

She laughed a little and turned her head to look at me. I loved the glow on her face, the satisfaction in her eyes. "Your turn, sir," she said slyly, lifting her hands off the bedspread to sit up fully, and she began riding me.

God, it felt good. Even though Brenda had had two great orgasms and was sated, she still moaned as she moved on and off me, graceful once more as she rode. But after a few minutes, I knew the long build-up of the night had increased my needs.

My hands tightened on her hips as I began to move instead. I held her in place-just that place-as I took over again, fucking her so that her pussy was pulsing around the widest part of my cock, the sensitivity coursing through me.

I didn't miss Brenda gasp once more, the way she threw back her head and tried to move again, to take over the situation. No way in hell, I thought, holding her tighter and slamming in and out of her, watching her ass bouncing with my movements, seeing a look of disbelief in her eyes as she shot a glance back at me. Disbelief, I could guess, that she would come again.

"Adam-oh, God-please-oh, God, Adam-"

And then she was coming, and those unfairly delicious spasms were surrounding my cock, and then I pulled her hips down so that I filled her pussy as much as I possibly could and she came even harder. That's when I lost the battle to my own shattering, magnificent orgasm, my hips pushing of their own accord to try and somehow get even deeper inside her, as if that was even possible. Her hands fell forward onto the bed once more and it shifted her pussy around my cock, wringing what had to be the very last of my orgasm out of me, until the entirety of her pussy squeezed so tight around me that I thought I would burst, and I groaned out loud until my orgasm slowly shuddered to a halt.