All Comments on 'Computer Geek Ch. 06'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Please not so long with the next chapter eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great office sex. Love his passion and her insecurities...

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
spelling

Please check your spelling. It ruins a good story.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Great story

Basicaly i like your writing, so with all the mistakes in spelling, lack of characters' building, too short chapter and everything, i still like it. You have a funny way to give a funny trait in your romance stories. Keep up your food work Ada.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Sowwy

I mean keep up ur good work lol, see even me made a mistake in typing .... Thats what u get when u type in d dark place lol.

blue5766blue5766over 13 years ago
Puzzled

I am afraid I just don't get this story. I have read all six chapters in one go and I have come to the conclusion that after all these years (43 years in two marriages the second 30years) of being convinced I don't understand the female of the species it is actually worse than that. I wonder if women actually understand themselves. If they don't what chance have we poor males got.

Either I am missing something here or else there is a deeper message in this story than I am prepared to accept. I just don't get it.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
pfft

Spelling aside this story rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

why do people have to hate on a great story? it's not like the story is completely unintelligible. It's just a few errors.

love it and can't wait for the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*four thumbs up*

I wait for this story for a long time and I come to the conclusion that the story is worth waiting for. I read all of your submission and it was very amazing experience for me. Interesting plot, irresistible alpha male, combined with strong female lead made a very good story. Keep submit your work pleaseee...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Would u PLEASE give the whole fucking, 'spelling mistakes' a rest? The whole chapter is an empty droll, no emotional bonds, no meaning what so ever......and all u can keep going on and on about is spelling!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm in loveeeeeee

with your story.

the sex, the banter, the overall plot.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

But in the last chapter she said that she had had several large cocked men but in this chapter we learn that she is inexperienced, which one is it?

Also you really do need either an editor or someone to proof read your stories first. Please keep writting.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GEEKS HAVE THE MOST FUN PLUGGED IN

you can also listen to music. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Organismic? Fuck you need an editor, to fix glaringly obvious errors like that and the myriad of others.

aarod9988aarod9988over 10 years ago

After reading that and your worried about "Organismic", you need to find something else to read. You can use Organismic anytime. Don't listen to these idiots keep writing just the way you are..

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
Sweating

That was hot. I practically broke out in a sweat just reading it. That being the case, feel free to ignore anonymous asswipes with nothing better to do than be a pathetic little troll.

Oh yeah, and keep writing.

drdetroit019drdetroit019over 7 years ago
good story

A bit over the top, but still most enjoyable.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
GREAT !!

LOVE THIS STORY. THESE TWO CHARACTERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. THEY NEED A WEEK IN BED, LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Most enjoyable

Thanks Ada for your efforts writing this tale!

Ive read much of your work now, you are an inventive and talented writer

Keep up the good work

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Still Enjoying it

Just wish you'd cut down on the chapters and make them longer as I cannot think of anything original to write??? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful visual erotic image

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories so much please keep them coming

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

Thanks, and no worries :-) I have so many stories on my list that I'm about to lose track of them again. Lol, just two days ago I found a completed sci-fi story on my hard drive that I can't even remember that I had completed. Haha, I just love when that happens ❤️ Oh, I just posted a Halloween story to Literotica. Hopefully it will be live in a day or two. I hope you will give it a try :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES