Computer Geek Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me," Scott groaned.

Wanting to see her eyes as the orgasm took control of her. He plunged deeper, feeling the friction as he withdrew and drove into her again. She moved her hand on to her clit again and rubbed the swollen nub so fast he could swear she would come any time.

He laid her body down on the desk and grabbed her thighs before he gave her a few hard fucks, feeling her body convulse all off a sudden as her eyes clouded over with the intense pleasure raging through her body. Swiftly he bent down, caught her mouth and swallowed the scream she was struggling to hold back.

The combined pressure from the convulsions tightening rhythmically against his cock and the tightness of her sheath, made it impossible for him to hold back. He withdrew and plunged deep inside of her, emptying his load as he groaned deeply into her mouth. She tightened her arms and legs around him and held him tight as he let himself relax and enjoy the moment.

A few minutes passed and he could feel her straining to remove him.

"I'm sorry. I must be heavy," he apologised and tried to move away. She held on tightly.

"No, stay inside of me. You just have to lift your chest a little bit, so I can breathe."

"Come here." He smiled as he lifted her up. Her legs still wrapped around him and his shaft buried inside of her warm cave. He sat down in his leather chair with her in his lap. "Better?"

"Much better. I'm staying here for the second round, so remember to wake me up," she murmured into his shoulder.

"Who says there will be a second round?"

"Your cock already feels quite stiff," she said teasingly as she lifted her body a little before sinking down on him.

He laughed heartily. "Give me a moment to catch my breath before you attack. Ever heard about the postlude period?"

"No, what's that?"

She lifted her head and started dropping small kisses along his skin, starting with his shoulder and moving across his chest. He gasped as she suckled his male nipples and immediately he could feel his cock filling her tight sheath better. He bent forward and kissed her throat, making her giggle in response. At the same time her inner muscles clenched around him and he gasped in astonishment.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" she asked worryingly.

"If that was so, please keep torturing me." Scott smiled and placed his hands on her hip, lifting her slightly before pushing her down on him again.

The intense pleasure made him moan deeply and he closed his eyes in response. She chuckled as if she understood his reaction and started riding him in earnest. He opened his eyes at once and stared at the incredible woman that was taming him and making him follow her every command.

"Still tired?" she asked teasingly as she lowered herself deeply on his fully erect cock.

"Not a chance. Keep going, cowgirl," he murmured as he bent and kissed her nipples.

She responded by riding him harder and faster, her muscles tightening around his hardened flesh and making it almost impossible to hold back. He sucked her nipples harder and heard her answering moan as she raced on forward.

He could feel her getting so close that even the smallest movement would push her over the edge to the pleasure that awaited her. Feeling his own end closing in on him, he moved his hand to her bottom and pushed his index finger slightly against her anal ring muscle.

The tension was just what she needed and he could feel her convulse in a series of shocks as her entire body tightened around him. She screamed in pleasure, before he quickly covered her mouth with his to swallow her scream.

As she relaxed against him, he kissed her deeply and let his own body follow her lead. He shook with the tension of holding back and he grabbed her hips to keep her riding his cock, lifting her away from him, before pushing her down on him. He increased the pace and felt her participate by riding him faster and harder than before. Arching his lower body toward her, he heard her gasp as he pushed even deeper inside of her. He moved his hand toward her clit and massaged her, hearing her breath catch as her body closed in on yet another orgasm.

She stiffened above him as in shock, but before he could protest, she started riding him in earnest, holding on to his shoulders as she fucked herself on his shaft. The complete abandonment in her actions made him so hot, he could barely restrain himself.

He rubbed her clit a little harder and immediately felt her body give itself over to the pleasure. Pulling her mouth toward his, he kissed her deeply as he let his control slip and he climaxed inside of her convulsing body. His roar was swallowed by their kiss and Scott felt her inner muscles rub against his flesh as he emptied himself inside of her.

The next few minutes passed in a blur as they just sat there, breathing and trying to collect themselves.

"We need to try a bed next time," Scott concluded as soon as he managed to catch his breath.

"I don't believe it. You made me come twice," Kate gasped.

"It's all in the skills." Scott grinned at her.

"Oh my god," she murmured in a shocked voice as if she had finally grasped where they were, entwined in his leather chair, their naked bodies visible to anyone that could unlock the door. "We need to get dressed quickly. What if someone heard us?"

"So what?"

"It would be so embarrassing." He could see the familiar blush returning to her face.

"Come here, darling," he murmured before giving her a hug. "If you're so worried, we'll have to restrict our fucking to outside the workplace from now on. Depending on you toning down the dress code so I will have a chance to concentrate on something else besides fucking you."

"Don't blame me. You started this."

"And who seduced me half an hour ago?"

"It's just a dress," she interrupted as she unwrapped herself from his hold and started dressing.

"It's a bad excuse for underwear, if you ask me," he murmured as he pulled on his boxers and pants.

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all." He reached for his shirt and started buttoning it. "But you might when I lift your skirt and take you against the door over there." He pointed at his office door.

"You wouldn't dare," she challenged him.

"Are you sure about that?" He gave her a heated look, letting her see how much he longed to lose control and make his dreams come true.

"You can't. Not three times in a row. It's biologically impossible for a man."

"Do you want to bet?" He challenged her as he placed his hands on his hips, pulling her eyes toward his partly erect member, feeling him harden even more when he knew she was watching him.

He had waited a long time for her and he wasn't going to waste one minute of it, even though his conscience tried to rein him in and make him save it for later.

She seemed to understand his control was slipping and responded by removing herself from the situation. All he could see was her blue dress flowing behind her as she unlocked the door and closed it behind her as she fled.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. Ada

12