Computer Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomThum
TomThum
173 Followers

My heart melted and I leaned down and kissed her. Her soft lips yielded welcomingly. Our kiss became stronger and her naked body filled my arms and pressed against me. We held each other, standing there, kissing deeply for few minutes. I hadn't kissed another woman like this since before I was married and I hadn't kissed a woman passionately like this in thirteen years. But it was like riding a bike, I still remembered how to touch a woman. My hands roamed her back, up to her shoulders and down to the small her back around to her hips up her sides and anywhere I found skin that seemed lonely. We stopped to catch a breath and I switched to kissing her neck. I gave a short suck and nibble below her jawline and she let out a low moan.

I felt her hands unbuttoning my shirt. I took off my tie before dinner, but I still had my work shirt on. I pulled back a little to give room to work. I took the opportunity to start touching her breasts. As I said Tracy was stacked her breasts were more than a handful. I rubbed around the edges avoiding the nipple, but brushing up against them now and then. Once Tracy reached the bottom of my shirt she kept going, unbuckling and unzipping my pants. She gripped the sides of my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear.

She took my penis in her hand and dropped to her knees. I was as hard as I can remember. She was softly stroking my cock and looking closely at. I was sure she hadn't seen a cock in the years since her husband left. She looked at my cock in her hands as if she were considering it and then she gave it a sloppy kiss. I took my shirt and undershirt off; my pants were pooled around my ankles. I wanted to kick my shoes off, but I didn't want Tracy to stop her magic. She ran her tongue along the underside of my cock, gave a slurp on the tip, slid my cock into her mouth, played with her tongue on the head, gave my cock another slurp, sliding her mouth down the side again. All the while she is softly tickling my balls playing with the soft hairs.

While Tracy may not have been the best at giving head, she was more enthusiastic than anything I had experienced. It was wet and warm and sloppy and my brain was on sensory overload. She looked up at me and smiled. She took my cock in her mouth one more time and drooled all over it. She pulled it out and then nestled it between her voluptuous breasts. She started jacking me off with her breasts. Linda wasn't well endowed enough for this, so a titty-fuck was undiscovered territory for me. Tracy looked up at me and begged, "Come for me baby. Come all over me." It had been so long since I'd had anything close to sex, I just erupted on command. I shot up onto her face hitting her chin. I shot onto her neck, all over her chest which dribbled onto her breasts. I shot volumes of sperm all over her. It had been so long since I'd had sex I must have dumped a year's worth of sperm onto her.

I collapsed on my back onto the nearby bed. Tracy wiped off her face and chest on her bathrobe. Then she proceeded to take off my shoes and pants so that I was naked too. "I hope you're not done yet. Linda said we had two hours if we wanted it. I haven't had sex in so long I don't want to stop now."

"Me either. Are you really okay with this? You agreed to have sex with me so Linda wouldn't have to?"

"I'm happy to have sex with you. I know you're clean. It's not easy to meet nice safe guys at my age. And I feel so bad for Linda. I know she loves you, but sex just doesn't work for her. This can't be easy for her but it's also not fair to you. If I can help you stay together and laid at the same time it's a win-win scenario for me."

"I have to agree. Now it's my turn. Lay down on your back. I want to return the favor." I settled in between her legs and proceeded to taste her charms. I started along her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to the center. I teased her lightly brushing her pubic hairs with my cheek as I worked. I didn't get to go down on Linda very much, but I enjoyed to taste of a woman. Tracy was very hairy, much harrier than Linda, but as I licked her and her own body's moisture did its job her pubic hairs got slicked down. I started licking her slit and tasting her bitter flavor. I could feel the folds of her labia become increasingly engorged as I worked. Once her lips were full I focused on the top of her folds where her clitoris was found. I slid my fingers into her snatch and began to work up a rhythm, rubbing the base of her vulva with my fingers while my tongue worked the top and her clit. She got increasingly vocal until it was her turn to erupt in an orgasm. I could feel her vaginal walls spasming around my probing fingers. She wasn't a screamer, but her moans were very pronounced and appreciative while I did my handiwork.

Of course, this was enough time for my body to recover. It was probably fifteen minutes since my orgasm, but since it had years since I'd held a naked woman in my arms my body wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste. I was certainly hard enough for penetration and I wasn't going to wait any longer than I had to. I crawled up over her and slid my hard cock right into her. She had a relaxed look, but her eyes popped open when I slid into her. She stared deeply into my eyes and opened her mouth in amazement and pleasure. I started out with an easy pace, but both of our bodies were well warmed up and it didn't take long for us to pick up the rhythm. We locked eyes as we fucked. I was giving it to her good when she muttered, "Oh. Harder. Yeah. Harder." I did my best to accommodate her. We raced along and her eyes got a glossy look as a second orgasm started to overtake her. She was making sounds which perhaps were supposed to be words, but were a bit too primal to contain any intelligent information. As the waves of bliss consumed her she collapsed like rag doll in my arms.

I was close to finishing, but not done yet. I pulled out and urged her to roll over. Once I positioned her on all fours I mounted her doggy style and slid into her again. I went slowly until she caught her breath. Once she started to moan again I picked up my rhythm. I could feel my own orgasm getting closer, but I wanted to try to get her off one more time. My wife was hardly orgasmic, so multiple orgasms was foreign territory to me. I took my left thumb and rubbed it on and around her clitoris picking up some lubrication. Then I lightly rubbed it on her sphincter. She tensed up but didn't break rhythm. I used my thumb to provide pressure on her anus, not trying to insert it, just to distract enough so that her orgasm could overtake her. As she got closer I was trying to hold on for just a little longer. I leaned over and reached for her magnificent breasts with my right hand and pinched on her nipples. She let loose a scream of pleasure and agony and her third orgasm ripped through her, which in turn triggered my orgasm. I doubt it was as strong as my first but it still felt glorious as the waves of pleasure simultaneously rocked us. I collapsed on the bed spooned up against her back with my cock still in her.

We held each other like that for a few minutes. My dick shrank a slowly slid out of her. Our breathing returned to regular and we just enjoyed being next to each other. Tracy sighed, "I need to send you home to your wife. Do you want a quick shower to clean the smell of sex off?"

"She'd probably appreciate that." I got up and followed Tracy to the bathroom. She used the toilet and I started the shower. "Would you like to join me?"

We showered together, though it was mostly business. She washed my cock, but it didn't get more than half hard for her. We washed each other's backs and held each other and kissed. Once we were clean we got out and dried off. I dressed in my scattered clothes while she put on some comfortable sweats. She gave be a goodbye hug and a few kisses. "Anytime." she said, "but arrange it through Linda." I nodded and left.

When I got home Linda was sitting at the kitchen table. She was wearing her nightgown and drinking tea. She looked up when I came in. I had been gone long enough that she had to have known what happened. I hadn't run out of there at first chance, so there was only one way things could have gone. "How was it?" she asked.

"Good. It was good." I didn't want to go into detail for fear I might hurt her feelings.

She stood up and took my hand. She led me to the bedroom and dragged me down next to her. She turned her back to me and wrapped my arm around her so we were in a spooning position. "Tell me."

So I described the encounter; how Tracy initiated, the blow job, the titty-fuck, going down on her, getting hard again, Tracy's orgasms, doggy-style, all of it. Linda just listened. She didn't get aroused or angry. She just held my arm. When I was done she asked, "Was that what you needed? Will that be enough?"

I thought about it. "It was good. I think three times a week will keep me happy. I'd rather it was with you. But Tracy is a good substitute."

We just lay there together for a long time. At some point Marie came looking for Linda because she couldn't find one of her sweaters. We got up and put the house to bed. We held each other close and slept in each other's arms for the first time in years.

On Thursday I went over to Tracy's house to help her with her computer again. Then Saturday I went over to Emily's and helped her with her computer. Linda had four friends who became her surrogates. I visited Tracy and Emily about three times a month each, while her friends Joyce and Lily were one or two times a month. Lily was the first Asian woman I ever had sex with. Emily is a flaming red head, which was also new for me. Joyce shaved her pubes, which was a treat for me.

Linda's sex drive never returned. She never joined us in bed or watched. She was satisfied pimping me out to her friends. We became more loving and affectionate since the sexual tension was gone, but it never became more than kisses or hugs. Marie left for college and I stayed with Linda. Once Marie was gone, we stopped referring to it as computer maintenance, but we still used it as a cute euphemism.

***** ***** *****

A few weeks before my 46th birthday I had a very special treat. Linda told me to pack an overnight bag, because she had arranged something special. She sent me over to Joyce's house. Joyce was a very pale blond woman. She was fit and athletic. She was an aerobics instructor with two teenage children. When I arrived at her house the lights were turned down low and she was dressed in a tight fitting red dress. Her children were away for the weekend with her ex-husband. Joyce invited me in and offered me a drink. She seated me on the couch and told me that she had a special surprise for me.

She left the room and returned with another woman. Her name was Rita and she was Joyce's roommate from college. Rita was Hispanic, about 5 foot 2 and stacked. She was wearing a tight black dress and bright red lipstick. Joyce explained that back when they were in college the two of them had a threesome with Rita's boyfriend. They had fond memories of that experience, but it never happened again. Rita lived on the other side of the country and had lost her husband to cancer almost a year ago. Joyce suggested that a repeat experience might cheer up Rita. Joyce had explained the situation to Rita and Rita agreed to give it a go.

I sat on the couch and the two women joined me, one on either side. I kissed Joyce and then Rita alternating back and forth. Joyce started rubbing my cock through my pants, until I had a good hard-on tenting my pants. She slid down and started unbuckling my pants while I was left kissing Rita. I eased up so Joyce could remove my pants while Rita divested me of my shirt. I was completely naked with these two beautiful woman lavishing me with attention. Rita slid down next two Joyce and the two of them started sucking on my penis,

Joyce sucked on it a few times, and then Rita took a turn. They alternated back and forth giving my cock some fabulous attention. Before I could blow my top they stopped and laid me down on the couch. Rita climbed on top, pulled her dress up slightly and slid onto my cock. She wasn't wearing anything other than that black dress. Similarly Joyce pulled up her red dress and hovered over my face so I could start eating out her pussy. I loved her hairless pubes and couldn't get enough of that feeling of my tongue sliding over her smooth folds. Meanwhile Joyce and Rita were facing each other holding hands. Their eyes were locked while they both worked their way up to orgasm. The mutual arousal heightened the experience for everyone. I think Joyce orgasmed first, followed by me followed by Rita, but it all happened in about twenty seconds, so it seemed simultaneous.

The ladies stripped and we spent the night in bed. I fucked Joyce while she laid on Rita's lap. The college roommates cuddled, but they didn't kiss or go down on each other. They encouraged each other and double teamed me when they could. We took a bubble bath together and then spent the night naked in a king sized bed. I woke up sandwiched between two beautiful naked bodies. I fucked Rita doggie style while Joyce climbed underneath and sucked on my balls. Joyce and Rita rubbed their bodies together, but Rita didn't eat out Joyce. When we were done I licked Joyce's pussy while Rita cleaned my cock. We all took a shower together, though there was not really enough room and we kept having to move around so no one got cold.

We had a nice breakfast while Joyce and Rita shared college stories. Rita talked about her husband. It seemed like the first time she had been able to talk about him without crying. We were pretty exhausted, so there was no desire to have another go. They had promised to have me home before lunch (or call Linda if I was going to be late). We were all happy and satisfied. We had fucked so much the night before I didn't need another round. I got nice goodbye kisses from Rita and Joyce and went home.

When I got home Linda wished me an early happy birthday and asked how I liked my present. Then she laughed and told me not to get used to it. It was a very special gift, and I have to say it was pretty awesome. I do love my wife and I know she loves me too.

TomThum
TomThum
173 Followers
12