All Comments on 'Concerned Females Nurture their Men'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
str84nowstr84nowalmost 15 years ago
I'd like an appointment please

If only I could have my next appointment with "Nurse" Gloria! Do they have a sperm bank? I'd be willing to make regular deposits. Seriously, a little different than most cfnm stories but nicely written and has possibilities for continuation, thanks

cfnmsearchercfnmsearcherover 13 years ago
Sign me Up NOW !!

I have no idea how to go about getting involved in something like this but by god am I gonna try....without doubt the best story anywhere on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agree With Last Poster

Incredibly exciting, well-written, with endless plot possibilities. A shame it was never expanded. I would love to visit that first therapy, when the men were all told to disrobe in front of the women. Would each man have to strip to some sort of ritual, like dance? How would the men's role be played out before the actual masturbation demonstration? Would they be required to make themselves erect and stay erect until the demonstrate began? How would the men interact with each other?

Great story.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this. I like cfnm stories but i just dont like it when they make the male so submissive (like a slave), i did not care for the forced kissing of the hand. I like more relaxed cfnm sort of stories were the women are loving and complimentary to the nude male and reassure him that they love and respect him while at the same time try to have fun. IDK, i guess thats the cfnm story that i prefer. But this story is good overall, i just did not care for the kissing hand thing.

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nuture?

Sounds like humiliate. Any self-respecting man with a little pride would dump these women in a heartbeat. Control? They got what they wanted - control over their single lives when they ended up divorced.

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievably carelessly written..

..but the basic idea is good. I'd enjoy reading a sequel when you've learned how to use quotation marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Had potential

An editor could have tightened it up (take that any way you please). Gauge is spelled with a u. Lose is not loose. All those extra hyphens and periods were just downright superfluous and silly. They detract from the storytelling. What's more important to you, being campy, or being a storyteller?

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Finally!

A comment from an anonymous critic that is helpful! Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The writing is good, the grammar fine with no real spelling errors. The story however, is utterly ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another fun story

I'd love to live in this world!

JoeElfJoeElfabout 3 years ago

Half of your dialogue is missing a quote mark in one place or another. That makes it hard to read. Here's just the last example: "Not at all," Gloria responded. Please come in and take a seat on the couch next to your wife, Mr. Connelly." The other quote mark should be before "Please."

BenLongBenLong12 months ago

Agree on the previous “helpful” comment. Also agree that the plot was marginal at best. But it’s fantasy, so if it floats your boat - all the better.

Here’s another: Doctor Gloria Mines was seated a crossed from the couple

Doctor Gloria Mines was seated across from the couple

chefjess2039chefjess203914 days ago

If my wife caught me masturbating after Two years of no sex I would just tell her that if she was doing her wifely duties then I wouldn't have to take things at hand myself in less she preferred I just take a lover

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
582 Followers
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!