Concerning Suzi's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No whips tonight, Pet. Follow me."

We went to Mistress Suzi's bedroom. "On your knees, Pet." She bound my wrists behind my back with her satin sashes, then sat in one of the easy chairs.

"Crawl over here and lets see how you are at knob gobbling."

I kissed it and licked it's shaft. It even had a pair of ball hanging down. I took them into my mouth. I kissed them. I kissed it's circumcised knob, then wrapped my lips around it. Mistress Suzi held me with palms over my ears and guided me down. I swallowed. She guided me up and down her big member.

I thought about Lucas. What would he think about my little black dress? Will he be mad when he finds out about this week? It's not like I'm his boyfriend or anything. Huh, no creamy treat from this rubber wang.

Suzi pushes me back so hard I land on my ass on the rug.

"Get up Pet." She releases me from my cage and unties my wrists. There is a towel on the floor by the sliding door.

"On your knees on the towel, lets enjoy the view."

In the reflection I see her poised over me. I see her lube up her cock. She slowly pushes it into my back door.

"You may stroke yourself while I enjoy your ass, Sweetheart."

I grip Mr.Happy. She begins drilling me. She strokes long slow, deep, fast and shallow, deep again. I stroke with each thrust. God it feels so good! I feel the tingle. I pump and pump my cum onto the towel. I'm drained. Mistress Suzi collapses onto my back, still deep in me. She kisses my shoulders.

"Good Bitch."

After sending me to the bathroom she locks me in the dog crate.

Mistress Angela comes in wearing a black silk kimono. She tucks Mistress Suzi into bed and kisses her 'goodnight', She slips out of her kimono and slides into bed.

The lights dim, the giggles and moans go on for a while. Eventually I fall asleep.

There was a routine of sorts. I'd be woken, use the bathroom, then be dresses however Mistress Suzi chose. I'd serve them breakfast then do housework. In the late afternoon I'd be bartender as they had their before dinner drink. After dinner I'd do the washing up, then go change to the long white nightie I call the discipline robe. Then I'd receive my discipline followed by a bubble bath with Mistress Suzi and every kind of sex you can think of.

One evening for a change when I returned in my discipline robe the drapes were still closed. There was an arm-less padded chair with it's back to them. Mistress Angela was sitting there in her black kimono. She released it's sash and spread it open revealing her beautiful curvy body and long creamy legs. Oh those magnificent big breasts!

"Pet first." She patted her thighs. I draped myself over them. My cock and balls hung down between. First it was a gentle hug with her thighs, then a squeeze, then they were crushing my balls. I knew I mustn't but I let out a scream. The spanking came fast and hard. Then it happened. I came and came, squirting with each slap.

"Get up and stand there. You may watch.

"Suzi. Come."

Suzi smiled, trotted over in her sexy silver heels, then lifting up her skirt positioned herself over Mistresses' legs. Mistress Angela stroked and fingered her then lay into her with vicious smacks. Mistress Suzi squealed.

Then Mistress Angela kissed us both and led us to her suite. We got into her big black granite Jacuzzi and scrubbed and stroked and kissed, then she took us to her bedroom which was decorated in shades of brown and tan. Her huge bed had a red fox fur bedspread. She gently pushed me onto it. I lay on my back as she started playing with Mr.Happy and the twins. Mistress Suzi steadied herself on the big wooden headboard and lowered her pussy onto my face. How can it get any better. Mistress Angela's mouth exploring the textures of my cock, her hands fondling and stroking, and Mistress Suzi's tasty pussy dripping her sweet nectar into my mouth and down my chin as I held her plump little tush and worshiped at her cunt.

We rotated around. I kissed and suckled on Mistress Angela's fabulous boobs as Mistress Suzi ate her to ecstasy

The fur blanket was pulled back. Mistress Angela lay sideways on the purple satin sheets with her leg over the edge of the bed. It was just the right height. I stood beside the bed and put my cock to her. In and out of that well lubed cunt. Her ankles were on my tush. Mistress Suzi and her kissed so sweetly.

The lights must have been on a timer. The room slowly got dimmer. The three of us snuggled under the fur. I fell asleep to the sound of my beautiful mistresses whispering endearments to each other.

The afternoon of my last day Mistress Suzi told me to go to my room, put a new blade in my razor, shave and shower, then come to her suite.

She caged my cock then gave me a pretty pink satin and lace bra and pantie set. She gave me rolled up stockings to fill the bra, and nylons to wear. A sexy lace garter belt held them up.

A pastel yellow short sleeve dress with a full knee length hem and a scoop collar fit perfectly when she zipped it up for me.

She sat me at her dressing table and brushed and styled my shoulder length brown hair. She did my makeup so beautifully.

After handing me my stilettos she stood me in front of the full length mirror. I must say she had me looking beautiful.

After I opened a bottle of bubbly and filled four flutes we all sat together and had a wonderful 'happy hour'.

I followed the Mistresses to the foyer. Mistress Mary Grace handed me a silver fox fur. As I started to hold it for her she said "No Pet, that's for you to wear. We're taking you out on a date tonight."

Well, of course I wear my pretty clothes around the apartment, especially if Lucas is coming over, but never in public. I was both excited and scared.

They took me to a beautiful restaurant where the matre/d knew them. There was slow dancing. It was magic.

When we got home Mistress Suzi sent me to my room, told me to shower and wait.

Mistress Mary Grace came for me. She wore a black backless, floor sweeping night gown of the most sheer translucent material I've ever seen. Like a wisp of black smoke flowing around her. Without a word she took my hand and walked me to her suite.

Her bedroom was paneled in dark wood. There was a big canopy bed. From the hope chest at it's foot she took a black blanket and began stroking me with it. I don't think I've ever felt such a soft blanket.

"You've been very good for our Suzi this week, so tonight I'm going to reward you with the blanket trick. Just relax, go with it and let me take you, Dear."

The next day I dressed in my street clothes and packed my bag. In the foyer Mistress Angela held the fur I'd worn on out date. "This is for you Sweetie. Wear it home."

We all went to the airport. There were some curious looks as an average looking man with long brown hair wearing a fur coat was hugged and kissed by three of the most beautiful women in the world.

My ticket had been upgraded to business class. As I flew home I wondered if they'd ever want me to serve them again.

* I wonder what some of the artists that submit their work would interpret this portrait like.

12