All Comments on 'Concert Surprise'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
lol....that what you call a forced deep throat

he better keep this one, she hot for her hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

would love them to play more n take it further ;)

zomgwowzerzzomgwowzerzover 12 years ago
Well-written!

Seems unrealistic to me, but that doesn't mean it's bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harbour Cruise

Work party,late night harbour cruise,Betty one of the store clerks,was leaning against the ferry rail.She is a big lady,round arse,in her 50s and she had worn a rather short dress for her which kept blowing around in the wind .I moved behind her and said better hold that dress dowm Bett or you never know what might happen,she looked at me and said well,what might happen.I moved behind her,jokingly but she pushed back,then reached back with her hand,touching the front of my trousers,i heard her say,get it out,i looked around,there was no one down this end of the boat,so i did and she began stroking me,then she moved forward,then back,my cock against her flesh.She moved it up and down,then held it still and moved her bottom back onto it,saying well show me,so i pushed forward,my cock meeting resistance,then slowly entering her,she saying well if you want it in there go easy.I slowly fucked her arse,she kept gripping my cock with her insides,she said cumm on my bottom,just as i was about to cumm,i eased back and stood there as my cumm covered her arse.I stepped back,her dress went down and she stood there as if nothing had happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bring back good memories

My husband (then boyfriend) and I discovered concert sex years ago. When everything was general admission and you were squashed in like sardines in front of the stage. At first I was nervous but soon realized that guys were always happy to be pressed up against a hot girl. It would turn me on having guys rub up against me pretending it was an accident. Some guys would just reach out and stroke a tit. We were at one concert and I was very horny. I was playing with Keith's dick and unzipped him. I pulled it out and had him slip it under my denim skirt. It was a turn on getting fucked in a crowd of horny guys. We used to plan our concerts around how we could have sex. I even had a pair of leather pants where the zipper went from front to back. We managed to fuck at at least ten different shows. The best was the time Keith was pushing hard and the guy in front turned to yell at whoever was pushing. He saw it was me and backed off. I leaned in and whispered to him to turn back around. When he did I pressed my tits up against him and whispered in his ear "thank you " then I pulled out his dick and gave him a hand job while Keith fucked me.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not.much of a story, but it did inspire a couple of anonymous fantasies.

xiabxiabover 1 year ago

Reminds of ’68 Doors concert. It was her first concert and she was dressed too nice. She was an exhibitionist by nature but always dressed modestly. She had a sharp outfit on but it covered her from knee to neck, on top of which she wore an overcoat. Jim was very late, the band apologized and said they hadn’t seen him since the end of the previous night’s concert . That left the audience wandering around shoulder to shoulder in the darkened hall with recorded music playing loudly. She had come from 400 miles away. I was trying to make a long distance relationship work only to learn much later she was fucking her high school boyfriend back home. Anyway, I was super horny, dying to cop a feel, at least. Finally, I worked my way behind her. Put my hands in her coat pockets and brought them together over her pubic mound. She always came easily and I managed to to get her off through four layers of clothing. We got occasional looks, smiles which served as an aide to the modest stimulation I was providing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...