All Comments on 'Condo Living'

by brian473317

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

This was dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm....

The author must be a peasant in the backwoods of Communist China, because it's just what someone like that would write. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good try

I thought this was amusing, but it fell flat at the end. Technically well written...keep writing

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Bit of fun..

That was a fine light read, I'm assuming all the anons are home alone with nothing else to moan about. Thanks for the story Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I think there is a misunderstanding here.

Just because a story involves a supposedly married woman, that doesn't make it a Loving Wives story. Many Loving Wives stories involve graphic detailed sex scenes, or BDSM sex, but that does not make them Erotic Coupling or BDSM stories. Read Ohio's "Scenes From A Marriage," which has essentially no sex, but is a piquant Loving Wives story.

If the story's focus is about adultery and betrayal of a spouse, then its Probably a Loving Wives story. There is lots of grey area when making the decision as to category.

But in this story the claim that some of the women are married is a non-issue, since its just about this guy getting fed and fucked by random women in his condo project. He nor the reader really knows if they are married or not, because the marriage has nothing to do with the plot or the substance of the action. If an avenging husband appeared, or there was some revelation of a wives fuck club, or something centered around the issue of betrayal and adultery, then it would fit into the LW catergory more appropriately.

This story probably would fit better in Erotic Couplings, or maybe Humor.

Thanks for the effort, and good luck with future work.

Lars420Lars420about 4 years ago
Hell yeah!

Now that's amenities !

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

the problem with loving wives is, they are loving everyone but their husbands.

he just found a whole building full of cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh

Please just stick to what you are good at . Because this again is another awful story. I know you are trying to help but writing what you are not sure about makes it look like you are a poor writer. You are building yourself a respectable reputation but messing in a category you are unsure about will damage your reputation. So please just stick to what you know and stay away from the loving wife category . Because you clearly don’t understand the concept of the category .

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Funny

If you take this seriously as a attempt to portray some segment of the real world you're going to be tempted to write a critique like the first three. If you look at this as some idle wishful thinking ("wouldn't it be nice if three very attractive women brought me something to eat and then insisted on having sex with me") you'd have a nice laugh and get into the fantasy mood realizing this never happens and certainly not to me (whoever "me" is). Good fun and thanks for the pick-me-up. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bimbo Condo Living

LOL, gotta buy a unit there! 4* for the entertainment.

And to some of the previous critical comments over category. Get a fkn life you idiots.

Wingwang50Wingwang50about 4 years ago
I liked it

This story was well thought out as to be slightly different than the usual run of the mill story. You did well and should only do better in the future. Thank you well read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

@ju8streading

Pound Cake never mentioned a hubby!

Nice fantasy, but not really LW ... There is nothing about either of the two wives that suggests that there is, or ever was, any issue with either one’s marital relationship!

3*

penneydog55penneydog55about 4 years ago
Yep!

I loved it..5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Ps. To everyone who is in lockdown!..It sucks...But it's Deadly...Take Care of Yourselves...Remember believe half of what You Hear & 50% what Your Told.. Greg.@.Penneydog55.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Location ?

This is fiction - isn't it? If not then where is this condo located? $2K per month?

Hmmmmm, Maybe I need to move.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Fun story, not sure about LW, but fun all the same. Unless next the 3 husbands exact a bit of retribution and he gets tangled up in their BTB.

brian473317brian473317about 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You For Your Comments

I thank all of you for taking the time to comment on my story. Although it could be said that you have time to waste with nowhere to go. Regardless it's nice to know my little fiction has attracted your attention. I can only assume that some of you are a little bitter and going stir crazy from isolation. At least this story and any of the others you've read and possibly commented on have helped you pass some of this excess of free time. Your personal jibes aside, I know I'm a good writer and that sentiment has been echoed to me on this and other forums. I ignore the rubes who say I don't know what I'm doing because their classless comments should be ignored. I know my works are not perfect and I read your critiques to find out what I could have done better. If the category under which this story was submitted is your main bone of contention I know I can't be doing much that is wrong.

Stay safe everyone and stay entertained!

brian473317brian473317about 4 years agoAuthor
Hmmmm

To the anonymous author of Hmmmm, peasants in Communist China don't eat very well. They eat whatever they cab get their hands on. Witness the Chinese virus now circling the globe. The source was peasants in Communist China eating bats and other unsanitary animals. FYI!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrian473317@brian473317
I've been writing short stories and full length novels for several years. As a professional ISO auditor and consultant I create technical documents such as standard operating procedures and health and safety best practice sheets. It is in my spare time that I write fiction, ...

story TAGS