Confession CYOA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The End.


#9.

You keep grinding your crotch against her ass and use your hands to keep her in place as you move your cock closer and closer to her tight opening. You started 'training' her for anal the first day she submitted to you, and you were surprised to see how easily she grew used to it. You wondered if she'd done this kind of thing before, and when you asked Sarah about it she shyly explained that she'd frequently play with toys when she was alone.

You were shocked, never having imagined that she'd be so perverted but glad that she was when you first sank your shaft into her depths. Now, a few days later, you're gently but mercilessly prying her butt cheeks apart and pressing the throbbing head of your cock against the tight ring of flesh. You rock your hips back and forth, increasing the pressure each time as you playfully nibble at Sarah's earlobe. She's letting out little gasps and mewls each time you press forward, obviously getting excited, and eventually you decide you've waited long enough.

You pull back a little farther than usual and thrust forward, her ass spreading and stretching open for your invading member. She screams a little, her eyes going wide and her whole body tensing from the mix of pleasure and pain. She breathes hard and shallow, her arm thrown over her shoulder to place her palm on the back of your neck. She presses her into your cheek, kissing it occasionally as she practically purrs. Meanwhile you push your cock deeper into her ass, sawing your pulsing member deeper on every instroke. The friction between your cock and her warm wet depths is incredible, it's harder to thrust and thus more tiring to fuck her like this, but the tightness and incredible sensations more than make up for that fact. You flex your abdomen on each stroke, fucking her harder and harder.

Each thrust sends a jolt of pleasure up her body, often forcing a moan or squeak from her lips, and the rhythmic smacking of your hips on her buttocks sends ripples through her flesh. You can see the shockwave on her ass, and you can see her breasts swaying up and down in a surprisingly lewd display every time your balls push up against her soaked pussy lips. You do your best to keep your climax controlled and hold it off to make this feeling last, but Sarah isn't having any of that. She smiles mischievously and starts to grind her hips, twisting them in a corkscrew motion as she bounces on your cock. You soon pass the point of no return.

Cum inside her. Go to #11.

Cum on her face and chest. Go to #12.


#10.

Your thoughts shift to the shopping trip the two of you took two days ago to 'celebrate' your new relationship. You went with Sarah to buy her a few sets of clothes; nothing too pricey of course, but you wanted to have her dress more sexily sometimes. After the clothes had been bought and you'd had lunch, you took her to a different part of town, with more adult-oriented stores, and bought her some gifts befitting her new 'situation' as well as a few other items.

One of those items is set up beneath your desk and you've been wanting to try it out. You smack Sarah's ass to get her attention, and get her up still naked. A couple of instructions later she's followed you to your desk and simultaneously looks nervous as well as excited. A series of straps and leather bindings hang directly beneath your computer screen where your legs would usually go. On the sides of the alcove are a couple metal rods attached to the straps, and stabilized using the desk itself as well as the floor.

You snap your fingers at Sarah and start giving her instructions; getting her under the desk and helping her into the straps. The rods and leather strips keep her propped up as she hangs in the fetal position, her head facing the wall and her bare ass facing your chair. You add the finishing touch: a blindfold, and admire your handiwork.

Sarah is hanging a few inches off the ground, her toes barely scraping the floor as she stays curled up in a ball. You sit in your chair and push it forward, your crotch level with Sarah's cheeks. A gentle caress sends a shiver up her naked spine and she shudders at the demeaning position. You can see her pussy lips beginning to glisten as she gets excited, and you can't resist brushing the tip of your hard cock against them, making Sarah squirm and sway in her restraints.

You grin at this, turn on your laptop and take out your headphones, and slowly push your cock into her waiting quim with a drawn-out groan. She responds with a groan of her own, and her squirming sends the seesaw-like mechanism swaying back and forth, and sends her swaying back and forth along your cock. She desperately starts to squirm, trying to get more of you inside her, to make herself move along your shaft faster and harder.

As she keeps going back and forth trying to push herself along your cock, you go about your business working, listening to music, doing whatever it is you need or feel like doing, all the while enjoying the feel of a mewling, begging woman strapped under your desk, pushing herself desperately onto your cock.

An hour goes by, and although your stamina usually isn't that good, the fact that Sarah is the one pushing herself back and forth whilst being bound means the feeling of her cunt on your cock is amazing, but just short of good enough for a climax. Finally you decide you're ready to finish up, and you suddenly grab her by the hips. She gasps in anticipation, her moaning picking up as you start to violently pound your hips into her ass. She begins to shriek and almost scream as an hour of teasing is building up inside her, her orgasm racing towards her just like your own is boiling up from deep within your body. You thrust and thrust, admiring the view of your cock burying itself into her dripping cunt over and over, and finally you slam your balls into her clit, your cockhead reaching as deep into her pussy as it can, before unleashing a torrent of your sperm into her climaxing depths. She squirms like a woman possessed, making the desk shake a little, but you keep her firmly placed upon your shaft whilst she screams in the throes of her pleasure.

She hangs there, gasping as you slowly unstrap her, and she stays kneeling under your desk as you go back to your work. After a couple of minutes of deep breaths and centering herself, she leans forward and takes your half-hard cock into her mouth, cleaning it of your combined juices before closing her eyes and nuzzling into your thighs and balls.

What a day it has been, and it's not even noon yet.


The End.


#11.

You feel your balls tighten and your breathing become shallow as a cocktail of hormones and bodily chemicals flood your system. You flex your legs and bury yourself as deep as you can inside Sarah's ass before your cum erupts from your body and into your cute slave's depths. She twitches as your seed boiling inside her sends her over the edge, making her ass coil around your shaft and elongating your climax.

You pull out of her, careful to not get too many juices on the bedsheets, and she turns over to cuddle your midsection. "Thank you... Master." She whispers with a playful smile, and you stroke her back as you catch your breath.

Master does have a nice ring to it...


The End.

#12.

Right as you feel your climax rush forth from deep within your body, you pull your cock out of Sarah's twitching hole, roll her onto her back and straddle her abdomen. She immediately understands what you want and strokes your cock with both hands, begging for you to cum all over her. It takes only a moment for your seed to burst forth in half a dozen spurts, landing heavily on her face, in her hair, on her breasts and in her mouth. She smiles and licks her lips after swallowing, seeming rather pleased with herself.

Your body feels a little weak, so you let yourself fall next to her on the bed as your breathing stabilizes. "I wouldn't mind waking up like this every day." Sarah teasingly whispers in your ear before kissing your cheek and heading off to the bathroom to clean up. As you close your eyes you consider joining her in the shower...


The End.


#13.

"If you really love me... You wouldn't mind showing it, would you?"

"Of course, I wouldn't ask for anything else John." Her eyes widen a little as she speaks, taking another half step closer to you.

"Show it to me then. Show me your 'heart'."

She cocks her head to the side, looking down at her chest for a moment.

"You want me to... Bear my heart to you?" She asks with a curious look in her eyes; you simply nod, which makes her smirk. Her hands slowly make their way up from her hips, tracing lines up her sides with her delicate nails. She moves her palms upwards onto her breasts, her body language playful and teasing as her hips slowly begin to sway from side to side. She hesitates a couple of times, obviously not as confident as she lets on, but when she sees your gaze follow her hands intently she moves them with more surety.

Her fingers finally curl into the fabric of her cleavage, and she bites her lip as she reveals more and more of her succulent flesh. Her breasts are slowly being pulled from their hiding spots, and with a final tug they fall free of her bra. The view of her still dressed with her tits out is strangely arousing, and you feel your trousers getting tighter as you stare at them.

"Is my heart... Big enough for you?" She asks, shifting her hips and sending her breasts shaking from side to side. You lick your lips in response, and she smiles at you.

"Should I... Show you more of my 'love'?"

She's still swaying her hips, running her palms up and down her chest and slowly beginning to twist on the spot to give you glimpses of her backside. You don't reply, instead slowly taking out your phone and aiming the camera at Sarah without taking a picture. Yet...

Her first instinct is to cover up her chest with an arm, and she asks what you're doing.

"You said you wouldn't mind showing you loved me. Are you saying you wouldn't show the world how much you love me?"

She freezes, her eyes betraying her confusion and the grinding gears in her head. She seems to reach a decision, and with an excited smile she puts both hands above her head. "If you want to show the world your woman, who am I to refuse you?"

With that you decide to lead her into your bedroom, and moments later you're sat in a chair facing Sarah as she chews on her lower lip on your bed.

"Take it off." You instruct her. "All of it."

She slowly starts to take off her clothes, her face flush as you keep the camera aimed at her. You started filming a video as soon as you entered the room, and you take great pleasure in filming her slowly disrobe and caress her own skin.

"So... What would you like to see now?" She asks in a sultry voice, her naked body on full display for you and whoever might watch this in the future.

Film her playing with herself. Go to #15.

Film her sucking you off. Go to #16.


#14.

"Words are cheap. Actions on the other hand... Those truly count. Physical affection is how I show my love, and if you want to show me you truly want to be with me, use your hands. Do something rather than just saying it."

You're rather nervous that you've dropped the hints too heavily and that she'll just leave in disgust, but her eyes go wide with understanding as your words sink in. She takes yet another half step closer and presses her palms against your chest. In her mind, you're a mysterious man that has gone through tragedy and heartache; she thinks you've been betrayed before and probably only trust tangible, physical things rather than simple words. You can see it in her eyes when she decides to show you just how much she wants to be with you, and when her lips press against yours in a gentle kiss, you press back but only slightly.

With your eyes closed, you feel her dainty hand slide into the waistband of your underwear and trousers, and gently, lovingly grasp your manhood. She starts to stroke you, kissing you harder when she feels you harden in her palm. You quickly become as hard as you can be, and she starts to stroke your turgid shaft with more vigor, whilst her lips pry your own apart to let your two tongues wrestle. She caresses the inside of your mouth with her tongue and her fingers tighten around the crown of your cock.

She pulls her hand away for a moment, and just before you open your eyes again you feel your trousers and underwear fall away. She keeps kissing you and her hand wraps around your shaft once again, her thumb towards your cockhead. She then starts to really stroke you off, her other hand running through your hair as she pushes you against the wall. She goes faster and faster with her movements, somehow knowing exactly what to do to tease you. Her fingers flutter over your shaft and her other hand reaches down to cradle and massage your balls. She uses both hands to jerk you off against the wall, and she feels your body tense.

Once she knows you're on the verge of cumming she lets go of you and grins as you open your eyes. Sarah quickly takes off her top and bra, releasing her breasts and sinking to her knees to wrap them around your pulsing cock.

"Cum for me John. Cum all over my pretty face, let me feel it on my skin. Give me your love John." She sticks her tongue out, and you can't hold back anymore. You seed bursts forth from your cock and hits her chest and chin, sending a few drops into her mouth. She looks up at you, breasts out and covered in your cum, and smiles. "I hope you liked that, because I'm going to show love to you like this a lot."

She kisses the tip of your cock before getting up and pulling you by your half-hard member towards the bathroom. "But first let's clean ourselves up a little."


The End.


#15.

"Lay on your back, Sarah." You muster up all the authority and confidence you can to give her instructions, and she shivers a little as she obeys. Having her body recorded is one thing, but having her name said out loud on camera adds another layer of excitement and risk to the situation. She follows your order and lays back, showing the camera and you her smooth legs, her ass and her glistening pussy as she lets her body fall backwards onto the mattress.

"Spread your legs. Show it all." She instinctively closes her legs tighter in trepidation, hiding her lower lips and her backside with her calves for a moment before slowly spreading them. She reveals herself more and more, nervous and reluctant at first but gaining confidence with each passing moment. You can see her breasts over her belly, and immediately notice her fingers gently pinching and pulling on her nipples. She's teasing herself as you film her spreading her legs for you, and you can see a single drop of her juices fall from her tight pussy down to her ass. She's enjoying this...

"Do you play with yourself when you're alone, Sarah?"

She fidgets, taking a while before replying.

"Yes..."

"And what do you think about when you slide your fingers into your pussy?"

You see her thighs twitch as she presses them together, trying to grind anything she can against her clit.

"I think of... You. I think of just... waking up next to you... With your cock in my mouth or my... My pussy." She's almost moaning as she talks, and you can see her hand inching down towards her nether regions.

"Show me how you touch yourself. Show the camera." You slowly take your cock out of your trousers, keeping the camera aimed at the heavily breathing woman on your bed. She practically shoves two fingers into her cunt and her entire body tenses up, her back arching as she furiously starts sliding her digits in and out of her dripping depths.

"Oh yes... Yes John please... Please fuck me ... It's so good... Oh are you stroking yourself now John? Go on, stroke that big cock for me. Watch me John, watch me play with myself like the naughty, nasty woman I am."

She babbles on, talking dirty and seeming to get off on it as the wet sounds of her finger-fucking herself echo around the room. "Stroke it faster for me John, I want you to cum watching me. Oh yessssss!"

She hisses the last syllable as her hips start to move up and down, her abs flexing and relaxing over and over as she gets closer and closer to her climax. She looks over her breasts at you every so often, catching a glimpse of you jerking off to her and thrusting her fingers into her cunt even harder every time she does.

You can see her orgasm coming, the muscles in her thighs spasming slightly and her moans becoming louder; you stroke yourself faster, aiming to cum at the same time as her. You get up, moving closer to film her from above and you climb onto the bed on your knees. She sees you looming above her, filming her reddened face and her sultry, hooded eyes.

"Yes. Yes yes yes YES! YESYESYESYES!" She screams and buries her fingers inside herself, her other hand pulling on her left nipple as her back arches and her breath catches in her throat in a silent scream. She twitches, her thighs shaking as her body rises and falls. You feel your balls tighten and furiously move your hand along your shaft as your climax rips up your spine. It burns every nerve in its way, short-circuiting your system as your seed shoots out of your cock and all over Sarah's shaking body. Her eyes are unfocused and half closed, but she gasps and licks her lips as your cum falls upon her skin.

"Yes John, claim me..." She mumbles through heavy breaths, lost in the haze of her ecstasy and rubbing your cum into her tits. She lays there, all but passed out. Meanwhile, you clean the last drops of cum from your cock with her hair and go to take a shower. She's a natural at being a camgirl, and you wonder what else you can film as the warm water washes over your back.

You're going to need a better camera, that's for sure.


The End.


16.

You comb your fingers through her hair and gently tighten your grip, and slowly pull the gloriously naked woman until her head is hanging off the side of the bed. You then slowly, deliberately turn her onto her back. Her eyes are wide and curious as they look up at you, mischief and excitement evident on her pretty visage.

"I'm feeling a little overdressed now." You whisper to her as you stroke her cheek. When she hurriedly starts undoing your belt you take off your shirt, and she finally frees your rock-hard shaft from your clothing. Another moment and she's simply looking up at your cock, going slightly cross-eyed as she focuses on the tip in front of her face. Before you can order her to do anything, she starts to nuzzle and kiss your balls, teasing the sensitive orbs with her lips, nose and tongue. A lick here, a kiss on the other, the feeling is tortuously gentle as she moves up and down from your shaft to your balls in her ministrations.

Meanwhile you've been recording her sucking kissing and licking your cock from above, and every couple minutes she gives the camera and you a wink or a smile. She seems to be having a lot of fun teasing you, and eventually you can't take it anymore; you take her throat in your hand and slowly pull your hips back until the tip of your cock rests against her lips. She kisses it with a final wink, and just as she opens her mouth to speak you shove the tip forward to stretch her lips.

She squeaks in surprise, but soon moves her lips back and forth to pull you deeper into the warm depths of her maw. Once she has you as deep as she can get you she starts sucking and licking your shaft from the inside. Her tongue flicks and caresses your cockhead and her hands move to your ass, pulling you back and forth inside her. After a few strokes you've gotten the idea and you start to thrust back and forth, making her gag every now and then and making your balls smack gently into her nose.

It doesn't take long for her to start playing with your heavy cum filled orbs, and the pleasure soon builds up between your legs. A low burning feeling spreads upwards through your body, taking over your nervous system bit by bit. With a final push on your ass she buries your cock balls deep into her mouth and throat, and her tongue snakes out to lather your balls in her warm saliva. At that you simply let go, and focus on keeping your phone steady as you film her swallowing your spunk without the slightest hint of reluctance.

With one final gag after the waves of your climax have subsided, you pull your softening member from her throat. She catches her breath and grins up at you.

"How's that for true love?" She asks with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

You stroke her cheek and let her lick your cock clean. Maybe there's more to Sarah than you thought... Either way you know your next shopping list will have 'new camera' written at the top.