All Comments on 'Confessions From An Affair Ch. 04'

by LonelyMom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RealDocRealDocabout 17 years ago
Really Good

Thanks, I remember a ride much like that but without a girl by my side. Very well written. I'll be waiting for the second chapter.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Thank you!

You evoked similar memories of a different ride to a different war. I guess some things never change. The sexual encounter while in travel is another story; one does not have to wait for a war time for that...Thanks again for your solid quality writing!

rgraham666rgraham666about 17 years ago
Nice

This story is coming along well.

The author is doing a fine job of catching the flavour of the times and the way the character is changing.

Well done.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 17 years ago
Your Best Chapter Yet

Well done LM, this chapter is best yet. Well written, I was there on the train. I could hear all of the different accents and was caught up in the story.

I look forward to your next chapter!!

ExogenousExogenousabout 17 years ago
Great

Great story, I love the character development. The descriptions of what the main character is experiencing are terrific as you include all the senses. I love reading about her thoughts and feelings. Very real and down to earth. A clear perception of a different time that allows the reader to truly imagine what it must have been like. I happily anticipate your next installment, LM. :-)

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 17 years ago
Nice Train Ride!

Beautiful job of building characters, setting, and sexual tension. Your story made me wish I was sitting across from them on the train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous