Confessions From An Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess we're in the army now," I heard someone mumble.

We trudged past a large group of well-wishers and made our way unto the busses. I wonder if all of those people who had come out to greet us at each stop along the way had any idea how special that made us feel? We were, after all, just a bunch of dumb and nervous kids. We had no idea of what we were about to face. Yet, those crowds made us feel like we were indeed a part of something much bigger. I only wish that there were some small way that we could let them know just how important that was to us at the time.

Without any further fanfare, the busses roared to life and we were off on the final leg of our journey. The days and years ahead would hold moments of joy and pain the like of which we never dreamed. But, at that moment we couldn't wait to get to Fort Riley and see what adventures awaited us there.

(Next -- Settling in at Fort Riley)

12