Confessions in the Family Room Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god look at that... What a view... I can see your tongue going in and out of my ass hole so good... You have the perfect camera angle... Look at that, I'm zoomed in right on your tongue and my anus... Go slow, go slow... Let me watch that tongue push right into my ass hole... Ohp, and there it goes... Right in... Shit Tony, that is very hot... Now let me zoom out a little... Keep going... And there's your face... My little brother... Tonguing out his sister's ass... What a sight... Now out a little more... And there I am... Brother and sister filming each other having sexual foreplay... Hi everyone who might see this video... You're watching my very own younger brother eat my ass... Watch me zoom in... There he is... Say hi to everyone Tony."

"Hello all you sick fucks."

"Introduce yourself little bro."

"Hi, I'm Tony and uhh... I'm not sure what I can tell you."

"Tell them who I am and what you're doing right now and what you're going to do to me later."

"Okay, this is my sister Becky and I'm eating her ass and after that I'm probably going to be fucking her her cunt and ass."

"And just in case you're wondering if we aren't for real", she chimed in, "I can assure you that we're not just step brother and sister or half brother and sister. This is my full blood brother. We are an incest couple and enjoy nasty dirty raunchy sexual intercourse. No one gets me off harder than my brother. And it's not just because he has an amazing big cock. When we're fucking in the missionary position and I look down to see his cock plowing my sloppy hole and then look up into his eyes, what gets me off is that he's my brother. I think to myself, 'Oh my god, my brother's fucking me' and then I cum so hard. Is that how it is for you Tony? Can you make yourself cum by looking at my face and thinking of how deliciously nasty it is that your banging me?"

"Yes, that and your super dirty foul mouth. People let me just tell you that no one can out cuss this girl. She can spit filth so rancid that according to her, even satan has to cover his ears."

"Yes I do like to talk some shit when I fuck but I know it gets you off so I don't hold back. Maybe we should give them a demonstration of my skills little brother. Why don't you sit down on the bed and get that beautiful cock of yours in the shot. There that's good, a little to the right, and perfect. Now as everyone can see, his cock is a little hard but still flaccid. I'll bet I can get it hard by just talking dirty. All you have to do is close your eyes so we know you're not looking at my body and I'll start talking shit and I swear I can get you hard with out any physical contact at all. Just the sound of my voice. Okay close your eye's and keep an eye on his cock."

Becky then proceeded to hurl her most putrid filthy foul mouthery at me like an army drill sergeant grilling her squad of fresh new recruits. She never touched me but got right in my face. I could feel her hot breath and spit hit my cheeks as she bore into me with an aggression like she had been in the military all her life. The only twist was that her degrading humiliating talk was all sexual and I loved every syllable of her hardcore verbal beat down. As promised, her words took affect and I felt my cock slowly grow to full attention. It was amazing, without visual or physical stimulation she was able to get me hard with only her voice. I have no idea if the neighbors could hear her loud verbal taunting's but if they could I was going to be getting some funny looks from them for sure. Next thing I know I feel her wet cunt mounting me and her body weight driving down on my verbally abused hard cock.

I opened my eyes and I saw that she had ditched the dress and was just wearing the stripper shoes. Her sumptuous ass slammed away at my cock in the reverse cowgirl position and from my point of view I could see the flab of her ass cheeks trying to catch up to the rise and descent of her hips. As her ass came crashing down on my cock, her butt flesh came a split second behind just in time to be yanked upward again. Shock waves rippled through her butt cheeks as her impact introduced itself to my lap over and over. Then she stopped half way down the length of my shaft and just shook and booty popped her ass. Her butt cheeks quivered and flailed in all directions as she quaked herself on my meat. The visual feast I was being fed had me close to missile launch and I uttered a moan to hint at my status. Hearing my S.O.S. Becky said,

"You ready to cum?.. Huh you naughty boy?.. You ready to fill me up with your warm cum?.. Well, I guess you've been a good boy... I suppose you've been tortured long enough... Let me just finish you off and then we can take a recharging break... You ready?.. Okay, here I go."

She took my full length and pressed all her body weight on me. Her slow booty shake took off into one of her full blown vibrating ass seizures. Her cunt clamped down on my cock and she leaned her head back on my shoulder then used all her muscles to rapidly vibrate my cum storage facility into submission. I could feel her whole body quiver and her kung foo cunt clamp seemed to concentrate it's grip on my cock head. My breathing was fast and heavy and having been given permission, I relaxed my prostate and blew myself into her innards. I was so deep inside that I may as well have been injecting straight into her eggs with no swimming required. I practically dropped them off at her front door. As I pumped my load, my breathing changed to quick inhales and slow exhales. Becky new I was cumming and relaxed her grip and vibrating then just sat there so I could enjoy the maximum experience of my orgasm.

I remained inside her for several minutes as we held each other. Then we disconnected and took a break by rewinding the footage and watched our home made porn. The footage we took was beyond taboo, flirting on psychotic. After we watched it I was curious about some of the things Becky had said so I asked,

"So what was with the whole talking to who ever you think is going to be watching this video? I thought we all agreed that this is for our eyes only."

"You know, I just sort of went with a gut feeling and it sounded hot at the time so I really don't have a great answer for you. But let me ask you, hypothetically speaking, what if someone did see it? How would you feel about that? Not someone we know of course but say a complete stranger?"

"Well, I'm not sure. I mean if it ever got back to any member of our family or even close friends, that would be a disaster. It's just not a risk I'd be willing to take."

"Okay let's just say for the sake of argument that it wouldn't get back to anyone we know, how would you feel then?"

"Hmmm, I guess I wouldn't care. It might be kinda cool if people got off while watching us."

"Well the reason I ask is because I've been to a few chat rooms lately that are all about people that have incestuous relationships and some of them have posted their own pictures and sex clips. Do you have any idea how many families are involved in incest? There are thousands, even incest swing clubs and everything."

"I know but once you post something one the Internet, it's there for good and gets circulated around the world. I know mom and dad don't even have a computer much less know how to use one but our friends do and all it would take is one person showing another person and next thing you know someone is tapping you on the shoulder saying, nice incest video with your sister you sick bastard."

"Well, how about our own web site where you have to be a member to see the videos. Any friend of ours is just as sick if they're joining incest web sites. Besides I personally don't feel the slightest bit wrong about what we do. I'm not saying we have to show it, I'm just asking you a question."

"I'll think about it. Maybe it wouldn't hurt if I looked up some of those chat rooms myself to see what's going on out there."

"You'd be surprised little brother. Lots of people are proud of their sex life with family members and are coming out of the closet about it."

"Like I said, I'll have to look into it."

"Well, while you're thinking about that I think I'm ready to film scene two. Break times over buddy boy. Time to go back to work on my ass." Like an old married couple I answered,

"Yes dear." We set up the camera for a doggy style anal scene so that it was mostly a rear view angle with a little profile to get Becky's face in the shot.

"I don't want to finish in the doggy position", I said, "I have a specific shot I want to get when I cum in your ass."

"Oh? What's that?"

"I want you in reverse cow girl and I'll warn you when I'm ready and I want you to pull out just enough to keep my tip inside your ass hole and get a close up of my pulsating shaft pumping cum into you. Then when I'm done I want you to shit it all over my cock."

"Wow, that's going to be hot."

"And one more thing, you know I love the dirty talk and for me the louder the better but my neighbors are a little too close for comfort so make it mean, make it nasty, but lower the volume a little or maybe even a lot."

"You got it Mr. director. Anything else?"

"Nope but I'll let you know if I think of anything spontaneous and except for those things I just mentioned, feel free to ad lib something you think might be hot."

I needed a little fluffing so after we were happy with camera placement for the anal doggy scene we sat on the bed and used the same camera angle to film a naughty little dick sucking titty fuck. It was basically a 69 position with the camera shooting Becky on top of me with just cock, tits, and her face in the scene. I had the remote and another comfortable view of the T.V. screen. She started lathering up my cock with a healthy amount of saliva and then took my dick in between her massive tits. As she pressed them around my shaft and started to work them over my semi chub I could feel myself and see myself grow rapidly in her bountiful cleft.

Every time my head popped out of the top of her cleavage she took me into her mouth. It was a whole different thing to watch it live from this point of view and feel it happening at the same time. Having already cum earlier I was in no danger of a P.M.E. so I sat back and did what guys do best by enjoying a fantastic blow job and working a remote. I zoomed in and out as she jerked my meat with her big old balloons. Her nipples seemed to be fully engorged as redistributed breast meat swelled them to capacity when she smashed her tits together. The view was stunning and I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest guy in the world. As I watched the show I was suddenly nagged into service when Becky said,

"Uhh hello back there, I don't want to be a burden and interrupt your favorite T.V. show but I've got a couple of holes that are feeling very neglected just inches away from your face. I wouldn't want to put you out or anything."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.... You'ol nag I hear ya."

I put down the remote and pulled apart her meaty ass cheeks to get better access to her goodies. She helped me a little by raising her ass up so I grabbed a pillow and doubled it over then tucked it under my head. With this new neck support I dove into her holes and began pulling my share of the fellatio duty, not that I would ever consider eating a woman out as a chore. I divided my time between tonguing her anus and licking her cunt and clit. When my tongue found her butt hole I concentrated on sinking in as deep as I could then holding it in there while I wiggled my tongue tip. Then I pulled out and duplicated that same move in her cunt while stretching out her ass hole with a few fingers. I didn't leave her clit unmolested and sucked and licked it aggressively. With a mouth full of cock she screamed her approval of my expert endeavors. I decided to tap into her cunt keg and quench my thirst with a drink of sister squirt so I stayed on her clit lever till she opened her beaver bar. In moments she released her valve and I opened wide to guzzle down her sweet nectar.

My face was soaked with cum so we got up and with my rock hard cock, got into position to do some down and dirty ass fucking. I let Becky control the remote as she focused in on me spitting a juicy wad of saliva on her ass ring. Then with my feet planted on both sides of her arched ass I grabbed my dick and sank into her shit hole. I had spent some time with my fingers readying her anus for my fat crowbar but took my time just the same as I carefully penetrated inward. I went in a little deeper with every slow stroke until I was finally balls deep.

By now my cock was good friends with Becky's ass hole so we had our anal entrance down to a science. On her signal I started pumping slowly into her cavity and I turned my head to catch a glimpse of the action. She still had a tight zoom of our puzzle pieces connecting together then she pulled out to get a full view of us fucking away. Seeing us both in the shot was a major turn on for me. Some people just want to see a cock going into a hole but I much prefer to see penetration with both partners in full view. I could see my sister's face griminess with pleasure every time I pushed into her ass hole so I asked,

"You ready to get fucked bitch?"

My abrasive delivery of the question woke up her dozing she devil and knowing I was watching the screen she panned to her face and zoomed in then answered back in an equally bitchy tone of voice,

"I was born ready you piece of shit now fuck me hard."

I reached out to grab a fistful of her hair and snapped her head back in defiance of her challenge. Now that her ass hole was reacquainted with my cock I began pulling out slowly but ramming in hard an swift. Each impact delivered a message of, I'm the boss and don't you forget it, but her verbal taunting's effortlessly brushed my hostel take over aside as she growled,

"Is that the best you've got you fucking bastard... You fuck like a fairy... Just because you have a big dick doesn't mean you know how to use it mother fucker... I thought you were a fucking man but now I can see I'm being fucked by a boy with an over grown cock... Come on you piece of shit... I said fuck me hard god damn it... Fuck my ass you fucking pansy."

"Yeah bitch?.. You want it hard?.. You want me to nail your ass hard?.. I can fuck you hard bitch... I'll fuck the shit out of you... I'll put you in the fucking hospital you big mouthed cunt... I'm like the fucking Incredible Hulk... You don't want to piss me off bitch... So watch your fucking mouth or you're going to get what you ask for sweety."

"Oh really... The Hulk huh... Don't make me laugh... Ha ha ha... God I wish... So what you're saying is that if I piss you off enough then I can finally get a good hard fuck?.. I think I can do that... So how's that job of yours?.. Still kissing the feet of your boss?.. When you gonna man up and make some real money?.. No wonder you can't keep a girlfriend... Who want's to be with a fucking under achiever like you?"

"I make more money than you bitch." "And what's up with this dump you live in?.. Face it... You're a pathetic looser... You have no class... No talent... No money... A crappy condo... In a fucked up neighborhood... With a shitty job... A poor excuse for a life... With no prospects... No girlfriend... And to top it all off you can't even fuck my ass hard like I ask you... It's not rocket science shit for brains... Take your cock and ram my ass hole hard you fucking dumb ass piece of no good waist of a good hard cock."

"Fuck you cunt!.. You want to poke at the hornet's nest... Fine, now you're gonna find out what happens when you play with matches."

I know she was just role playing but she knew exactly what to say to set me off. I gave her head another sharp tug with her hair and began to punish her for every one of her well executed insults. I took off and began to pound the shit out of her ass hole. My bed was being tested to its limit as it rocked back and forth. Relentless thrusts of my cock impacted her ass as I unleashed hell upon her. I continued my verbal counter attack trying to keep the volume from my neighbors ears saying,

"Is this what you were talking about?.. Who's the boy now?.. I'm gonna make you beg me to stop... Ask me nicely with an apology and maybe I'll show you some mercy you spoiled rotten ungrateful whore."

"OH my god yes... Yes, that's it... That's what I've been waiting for... Fuck me master... Fuck me hard... Fuck the bitch out of me... Show me who's boss... I'll be a good girl... I was wrong... You were right... I know that now... My bad... Don't hurt me... Please don't put me in the hospital... Please show mercy... I'll be good... I'll put the bitch away... See, she's gone... No more bitch... You fucked her good... You're the boss... Please master... Don't hurt me... I'm begging you... Does master want to cum?.. I can make you cum... Let me ride that cock and you can cum in my ass... Okay?.. Please?"

Her words slowly pulled me out of the dark abyss of rage. I had temporarily blanked out and was lost in my focus to destroy my sister's ass hole. I had never been pushed so far to the end of my mind and her soothing words of submission brought me back from the brink of loonesy. I slowly decreased my speed and finally pulled my cock from Becky's wrecked rectum. When I sat down on the floor she surprised me by slowly walking away from me and sat on the other side of the bed. I could tell something was wrong so I asked,

"Are you okay?"

"Umm, yeah... I'll be fine. I just need a moment." I new she was lying so I pushed further saying,

"No you're not. Tell me what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"No, it's not that. I just got a little scared is all, okay."

"I'm sorry Beck, I don't know what got into me. You really pushed some buttons and I..." She cut me off saying,

"I know. It's my fault. I deserved that. I said some incredibly insensitive shit. You gave me what I asked for... and then some."

"Shit Beck, I'm such an ass hole. I never meant to hurt you."

"Actually, my ass is fine but for a second there you sort of scared me. I've never seen you get so mad. For a moment I thought maybe..."

"No! Hell no. I would never harm you. But we are going to have to work on a safe word or something. You and I have been pushing ourselves to the edge here and it's starting to get out of control." I stood up and walked to sit next to her and gently put my arm around and kissed her shoulder saying, "I'm sorry Beck. I love you."

"It's okay Tone, I love you too. I'm okay now."

I sat there holding her for a while until she giggled and said, "You're gonna think I'm crazy but after all that, I'm still horny."

"What? Are you nuts? After that fuck-a-thon you still want more? I thought fucked the horny out of you for weeks maybe months. Damn girl, you are a glutton."

"I know, I'm a total slut but I want your cum in my ass and I want to film it so bad. I'm no quitter little brother so unless you want to be shown up by a girl I suggest you sit on that bed and get ready to shoot a huge load of cum up my ass."

I was amazed by her stamina and to tell the truth my sister's reaction to our little grudge fuck had killed my buzz to keep going. I hoped she wasn't doing this for me because I was ready to be done for the night but she wasn't taking no for an answer so I dug deep and after another titty fuck B.J. I managed to salute my soldier once more. The camera was rolling and in position as I laid back and let her mount me reverse cowgirl style. Her stripper shoes were on the bed on both sides of my legs as she began to bounce up and down the length of my shaft. I worked the remote and enjoyed the show on the T.V. screen. Her dirty words shifted from violent insults to incestuous taboo talk.

"Look at that little brother", she said, "Can you see sister's big ass swallow your cock?.. I know you've got a big ol load of cum inside you... My ass hole wants it so bad... You just lay there and relax while older sister sucks your dick with her ass hole... I'll do all the work baby brother... I know just what you like... You love it when sister squeezes your dick head don't you... Go ahead, focus in... That's right let's get a good close look at my ass hole pinching your head."