Confessions in the Family Room Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I zoomed in tight as she pulled her ass hole out to just the tip of my cock. Then I could see her tighten up her butt muscles and clinch her ass cheeks on my cock head. The camera shot was so tight I could see her sphincter close and open then close again over and over on my sensitive tip. The feeling was amazing and coupled with the extreme close up visual on my large high def. T.V. screen, I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through my body. I decided to counter her ass clinch with an opposing dick head swelling. I squeezed the muscle, which name escapes me, that is used to squirt the last of your piss from your cock. It's actually a muscle that some men exercise to stay hard. I believe women have the same muscle for the same reason to expel the last of their pee. In men, however, it can be used to swell our dick head so as she clinched on it, I inflated my tip by using my special muscle.

"Hay I can feel that", Becky said, "You always have to fight me don't you? Okay buster, play times over. It's time for you to cum."

Next thing I feel is her ass hole choke my head like a boa constrictor and then she starts slamming down on my cock. Her closed hole pulled on my dick so tight that I wasn't long for my grand finally. She kept a steady pace and said,

"You ready to cum?.. Let me know when you're close... Go ahead Tony... Pop your load into me... Can you feel me squeezing... Is my ass hole good and tight... I'm doing it bro... I'm choking the life out of it... I'm strangling it... Any tighter and I'm gonna take you with me as I pull up... I'm gonna lift you of the bed... Come on little brother... Take my tight nasty ass hole down on that cock... Blow your load right into it... Do it... Cum... Shoot it in there... Fuck it up... Cream me bro... Cream me... Stuff my ass full of cum... Let's watch... Focus in tight... That's it... Perfect... Now cum... Cum right now."

"Okay... Any second... Pull out to my tip... And... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT... I'm CUUUUUUUming... Oh god yes... That's so fucking good."

Becky exposed most of the length of my shaft and relaxed her grip. We both watched the extreme close up of my shaft pulsate and pump wave after wave of sperm into her ass hole. The visual was so perverted that it conjured reserves of sperm from my cum bladder and continued to fill her rectum to over flowing as it began to run down my shaft. She took one last plunge downward on my cock then tightened her grip as she pulled the remaining cum paste out of my tube on the up stroke.

I zoomed out slightly to capture her hovering over my spent member as she grunted out a massive load of dick snot all over my cock and balls. The tail end of her push filled the room with a disgusting wet splatter noise and a stubborn rope of cum that refused to let go clung from her ass hole to the main pool that coated my cock. I watched as she carefully pinched the rope off with her ass ring and its bond was broken. Definitely a slow motion shot for the editing room. Becky took things to the next level and looked into the camera while licking the mess off my cock with her long circus freak tongue. She didn't swallow the anal cum spunk mixture but just stirred it around like a child playing with her food with an evil sick and twisted smile and expression on her face.

"Oh you're bad", I accused while watching her face on screen, "That's so fucking nasty. Look at that dirty girl play in the spunk mud puddle."

"You like that? You like the way my tongue rummages around in our shit puddle? You're right. That's quite a visual. I think it's time to wash you off though. You just stay right there."

Just when I think the show's over Becky stands on the bed over me looking into my eyes and starts rubbing her cunt furiously. Her back was turned to the camera but it was clear just exactly what she was doing.

"Look at me little brother", she commanded, "Forget the T.V. and just look right into my eye's... Oh look at you... My little baby brother... Laying under neath me... As I stand over you... Look at me... Your sister... Rubbing my cunt... I'm gonna cum on you bro... I'm gonna explode all over you and your cock... It's me Tone... It's your sister... I'm masturbating over you... Oh my god... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna squirt on you... Get ready... It's gonna be a big one... I can feel it... It's massive... Here it comes... Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit... Oh yes NOW!.. I'M CUMMING GOD DAMN IT I'M CUMMING ALL OVER MY BROTHER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

She wasn't lying when she said it was a gusher. Just before she came she squatted over my cock and washed all my cum from me. Then she stood up and walked while hosing the length of my body and finished off by squatting again over my face. She screamed bloody murder as she evacuated the remains of girl gasm on my face and I opened my mouth to capture the last of her liquid. I didn't swallow but held the contents in my mouth and as she collapsed on the bed I rolled over and planted a cum squirt kiss on her, sharing half of her load as we swallowed in unison and continued our hot passionate kiss.

The mattress was soaked with body fluid but we didn't care as we held each other and wallowed in a bed full of sin and debauchery. We had once pledged to push ourselves past our sexual boundaries and on this night we flirted with the edge of those boundaries almost to the point of no return. After we silently forgave each other for any physical or mental injuries, we rewound the video footage and cuddled like two lovers watching a movie in the nude. As I laid there with my sister's head nuzzled against my chest, I wondered if there were any way to possibly top the heroic efforts of the nights profanity and perversion. Clearly we had raised the bar high tonight and the danger involved in going much higher weighed heavily on my mind. Only time would tell if we were capable of surviving a trip to the brink of what could only be called insanity but for now my loving sister and I were content that we had at least made it back intact this night.