Confessions in the Family Room Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should we start with?"

There were numerous instruments of torture to choose from, all of them hanging neat and orderly on a pegged wall. I had everything from feathers and french ticklers to paddles, whips and floggers, and many assorted insertable devices and strap-ons. I had candles for pouring hot wax on sensitive body parts and all manor of oils, lubes, and lotions. Becky's wide eyes looked like a kid in a candy store as she perused the plethora of sexual paraphernalia. Her eyes stopped on one of the feathers and she said,

"We'll start with this for now and move on to much more disciplinary devises a little later. It depends on how well she takes orders little brother. A naughty girl will definitely be punished accordingly and I can see every level of equipment to fit the crime. But I know for certain that our dear sister is very very ticklish and she will not be able to do a thing about it."

I started a new filming scene and focused in as Becky took the long pink colored feather to the back of Lisa'a knees. Lisa contorted her body as she screamed aloud when the fiendish feather attacked her skin in one of the most sensitive places. She begged aloud,

"Please please stop... I thought you would... EEEEEEEEEEEk... Start with a paddle... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Or some shit like that... Oh my gaaaaawd."

"Oh hell no", Becky replied, "This is much more fun. It may not hurt but I know it fucks with you more than pain does."

Becky then went for a full body attack and tickled every nerve ending on Lisa's body. Lisa jerked violently to break free of the bonds but the well made device held her in place to accept all of our torturous whims and whishes.

"Go ahead and scream Lisa", I said, "No one can hear you. I have this room completely sound proof. No one is coming to your rescue dear sister. You are my prisoner and we are going to do all kinds of nasty things to your body and there is nothing you can do about it. You know what Becky, I don't think she quite understands the gravity of her situation. I believe it's time to upgrade to a more convincing tool. Why don't you choose something to help her understand."

"I believe you're right brother dear, I think play time's over. Let me see... Oh what have we here. Was this more or less what you were thinking of bro?"

She grabbed one of the leather flogs. For those who don't know what a flogger is, it has a leather wrapped handle and then many long thin strips of leather at the end of the handle. Some floggers have plastic beads attached to the end of each stand of leather and can easily break skin. The one Becky chose had small knots tied at the end of each leather strand. It was just as painful but took a little more to break skin. I don't think we were looking to leave any scars on our loveable sister but she would definitely receive the pain she craved.

"That's pretty much what I was thinking yes", I answered, "Oh dear sweet Lisa, tonight you will finally discover wether or not you are a true desiple of pain or if you're just one of those wanna be pain sluts. Please just shout your pathetic safe word and you will be released from our whimsical torments." Then I grabbed her by the hair and snapped her head back to let her know I meant business. "But know this my dear captive, we will scoff at your coward ness the moment you utter your safety word. You will be forever known as a timid weak spineless pathetic excuse for a pain slut we have ever seen and we will have difficulty calling you a member of this under ground play palace. I personally will have trouble even looking at your face so don't disappoint me captive."

I Kissed her on the cheek then sharply struck her across the face with the palm of my hand. "You may proceed with the test of her will oh Mistress of pain."

"With pleasure Master. What is your pathetic safe word you fucking wanna be pain slut?"

"Bubble gum", Lisa said submissively, "My safe word is bubble gum."

"Very well captive. I will extract your safe word from your lips in moments and prove to my Master that you are nothing more than a weak little girl who thinks she is worthy to be called a proper student of pain. Brace yourself captive and prepare yourself to feel my wrath."

I took a break from filming knowing that I had other stationary cameras in place to capture the action. I stood back as Becky started out by making small circular motions with her wrist as the knotted flogging strands responded. She began teasing Lisa by lightly slapping her ass with the flogger. Lisa made no noise or reaction to the first touch of the flogger and this did not sit well with Becky so she made one quick hard wrist motion and struck her exposed ass flesh. Several red leather flog strand marks appeared on Lisa's right ass cheek but still Lisa kept her cool and remained silent.

This really pissed Becky off so she drew her arm back and swatted Lisa's ass nice and hard. Bright red welts erupted all over her cheeks and she now yelped in pain. Becky laughed with delight as she was able to extract a painful cry from her sister saying,

"I knew I could make you yelp like a dog. Come little brother, grab something off that wall and we can make this bitch scream together."

I grabbed a wooden paddle with holes in it to make it have less air drag as you swing. I pulled back and gave Lisa a nice solid swat on the ass.

"Ouch, Gerr. Harder you pansy boy mother fucker", Lisa commanded, "Hit me harder."

I wound up for another spank and this time I put some muscle in it. I cracked her ass hard and she screamed loudly.

"That's the way", Becky approved, "Again, nail that bitch hard."

I started to feel bad for Lisa cuz I was really hitting hard but she hadn't said her safe word so I continued to paddle her butt, just like she asked. Again I swatted and again she screamed out in pain. I was hoping to fuck this girl later but her ass was looking sunburned and unfuckable as I continued to deliver my smart spankings. Finally she couldn't take any more abuse and screamed,

"Bubble gum... Please bubble gum... I surrender."

Her ass was beat red and I thought her to be done for the night or maybe even the week. I wordlessly unbound her wrists and ankles and helped her to the gel bed face down, of course, then fetched a small bag of ice to cool her inflamed ass cheeks. As I placed the ice bag on her, she sighed in relief at the cool touch. Becky and I doted on our patient for awhile and after about a half hour and a few shots of alcohol the swelling went down and she was ready for some more action.

We were all catching a pretty good buzz by now and I still had one more surprise to reveal to the girls. I went to the far wall and said,

"Okay ladies, I have saved the best for last. With the help of some female advisor friends of mine and my expert carpenter buddy who had a hand in almost every thing you see here tonight, I have one last surprise to spoil you rotten with."

I pressed a button and two double doors opened to reveal a huge walk in closet slash dressing room slash make up station. Specialized lighting illuminated the room and I could almost hear the wetness ooze from my sister's pussies as they gazed slack jawed at the holy grail of female closet paradise. After a long pause of disbelief both girls screamed in unison as the reality of reality came crashing down around them. Every girl dreams of a closet like this almost as much as they dream of their own wedding and it was fully stocked with every thing from trashy lingerie to theme costumes of almost every fantasy imaginable. I walked in and pushed one more button as a hidden wall panel opened up then a fully stocked shoe stair case popped out. More colored halogen lighting made the shoes pop and sparkle. Both girls practically dropped a load as the shoes dazzled and glistened in the light. I of course found out all shoe and clothing sizes and with the help of some female points of view I created heaven in a closet for my sisters. The clothing and shoes alone cost me thousands and I spared no expense in the construction and design. A long leather padded bench ran down the middle of the closet and at the end two separate make up stations were equipped with top of the line cosmetics, also hand picked by my female advisors. Can you say "Cha-ching"? I spent an obscene amount of money on the entire closet and contents to fill it but it was all worth it to see the reaction of my two sisters plus I knew I was going to be thanked again and again.

I left the closet to let the girls frolic in their new play ground and knew I hand plenty of time on my hands so I went into the editing booth to look over the footage we had made thus far to mess around with some of the video. I spent about an hour or so watching some of the close ups and slowing down the motion to a few of the more graphic scenes. Now pretty much all the scenes are graphic in their own way so to label some shots more graphic than others is splitting hairs. You couldn't deny, however, that the ones I had isolated were absolutely nasty to the core and I knew we had just scratched the surface of how raunchy things had gotten. As I occupied myself with the video I heard Lisa call out,

"Oh Tony... Are you ready to see us?"

"Hell yes I am. Let's get a look at ya."

Then Lisa exposed half her body to me and used the door way to hide the other half. After teasing me she finally used a naughty sexy stripper walk to show off the rest and model her new out fit for me. She was wearing a very short skimpy catholic school girl uniform and stopped to pose for me. Her shoes were the typical two tone saddle shoes worn by all catholic school girls but she sexed them up with a pair of lacy white cotton socks that draped over the top of the shoes. Her long legs ran up and ended in a very short pleated plaid skirt. A white button up shirt was tied in a knot under her breasts, exposing her sexy belly and her tits spilled out of the unbuttoned shirt just barely covering up her nipples. Her hair was in two pig tails and her face was painted in true slut fashion.

She struck a pose in a naughty come hither stance with one hand behind her back and the other helping one of her pig tails being playfully chewed by her mouth. She put all her weight on one straight leg and balanced a swinging tip toe on the other. Her chin was tucked in and her innocent eyes stared at me with hints of lust behind them. The whole look summed her up perfectly as she has always been a good girl with a naughty one trying to break out of her squeaky clean shell. My cock ached with hardness as Lisa teased me with her school girl outfit and pose but as I drank her in, Becky sauntered out and bowled me over with an equally impressive outfit of her own.

She was wearing some super slutty lingerie and high heel stilettos to match. Neon green fishnets covered white thigh high stockings. Her arms were also covered with the neon green fishneting and her lacy bra barley contained her massive tits. Matching shiny forest green thong panties covered her visible camel toe and her hair was wavy curled to perfection. Slutty war paint and long feathers were glued onto her eye lashes to finish off the look. She walked up behind Lisa and wrapped her arms and one leg around her then rested her head on Lisa's shoulder and then batted one of her eyes as the feather gently waved at me to come closer for a better look.

I climbed out of my chair in the editing booth and walked over to the girls. Still naked and sporting some major wood I said,

"Wow girls, what can I say, you're absolutely drop dead gorgeous. You're every mans fantasy and then some."

"Thanks to you", Becky said, "I feel like a fucking princess."

"Yeah me too", Lisa agreed, "You have succeeded in spoiling us rotten and just so you know, there is nothing off limits to you. I am bought and paid for, for life. My body is now your property but knowing you, you are going to say something like 'Oh no, I don't own you or you don't have to give your body to me' or some selfless bullshit like that but I'm telling you right now that I am yours and that is final. You don't have a say in the matter so save me the speech cuz I'm not listening... okay?"

"Okay, okay. I'm not going to argue with you. You're mine. It's a deal." I looked at Becky and asked, "Is that how you feel too?"

"Nope", she simply said, "You belong to me now." She reached out and grabbed my cock and yanked me in till our faces met. In a low dangerous voice she said, "Now listen to me buddy boy, I've never met a more generous guy in my life and if you think I'm gonna let you slip away from my grasp then you're nuts. I'm seriously crazy head over heals in love with you and you have stolen my heart. I don't give a fuck if you're my brother or not but as of right now I'm saying to your face we are officially together. Up till now there may have been some gray area about this but I'm making it black and white... You're mine."

As she said the words "You're mine" she squeezed my dick real hard to make her point clear. Of course I knew she meant Lisa was exempt from this condition but I could tell that if I were caught messing around with other women, heads were gonna roll. She then plunged her tongue deep into my mouth and I was soon gagging on the full length of Becky's monster mouth piece. Then she withdrew her affixiating kiss and led me by the cock to the king size bed. Lisa trailed behind and the reward for my efforts was about to begin.

Becky pushed me on the bed and both girls attacked my cock with their mouths. I was fully prepared for a weekend of hardcore sex so I made sure my cock was neat and trimmed. I had at least three bed cams catching all angles so I decided to abandon the chore of filming with the portable cam and just enjoy myself. There were mics everywhere recording all the juicy audio so I had everything covered to document our fun and games. I laid back in supreme satisfaction and enjoyed the fruits of my labor as both my sisters went to town on my cock.

I grabbed a pillow and propped it behind my head so I could drink in the raunch of my flesh and blood blow job. Both girls had their eyes trained on mine as they tandomed my meat. Those long sexy tongues and horny mouths worked together and left no part of my cock unattended. All sorts of grunts and groans and sloppy sucking noises provided a sense of ferocious urgency to their furious fellatio. Becky was particularly skilled at using her teeth on my cock head and had mastered the art of putting just the right amount of pressure to scrape her teeth across my sensitive tip. It bordered on the verge of torture but provided me with a double dose of pleasure and pain that I always enjoy.

I can see the draw that most guys have to young hot young teen girls and twenty somethings. Their bodies are flawless and their minds are unjaded. The problem is that they lack sexual experience and are for the most part a lame lay. Now an older cougar type my have a few bodily defects from popping out a kid or two and maybe even a deep hatered for men but they are horny as can be and fuck and suck like wild animals. They know how to please a man in bed so there really is no comparison and I've banged both young and not so young and the not so youngs have my vote hands down.

As my mind drifted and pondered the pros and cons of teens and cougars, Becky brought me back into the moment and pushed back my legs to remind me that sooner or later I was going to learn to love having my ass hole violated by her circus freak long tongue. It wasn't the feeling of having my ass tongued out that I hated because it actually felt great, it was my battle with homophobia that I struggled with. Straight men aren't supposed to have anything in, up, or around their ass hole and the fact that it felt good was even more of a problem. I used a crewed rational that as unnatural as it was having my ass hole played with, most gay men aren't having incest with their brother so I was more in the sick perverted minority than they were and that somehow seemed to help. Besides I knew I wasn't gay so I just surrendered to the whims and vices of my sisters and just enjoyed myself.

As her tongue pierced my anus I closed my eyes and relaxed my sphincter to allow her long tongue resistance free access to my poop shoot. She took full advantage and plowed away at my vulnerable bung hole while Lisa stayed home to take care of my dick. As Becky pushed her tongue in deep I could feel my ass ring stretch open as she bullied her way into me. She became more and more aggressive and was soon tongue banging my ass hole for all she was worth. I had my eyes closed for the whole event because it helped with my lingering homophobia but seeing my lack of visual attention didn't seem to sit well with my sister Lisa and I soon felt a sharp slap across my face as she took up a new position behind my head. She grabbed my skull between her hands and forced me to watch as Becky punished my ass hole with her tongue. Lisa shouted,

"Look at it you bastard... You watch as your sister tongue fucks your ass hole mother fucker... See how you like it you piece of shit... Now you kind of know how it feels to have your ass hole fucked hard... I should grab one of those strap-ons and really fuck you hard... Yeah, just like you do to us mother fucker... But if you think you're gonna close your eyes and just coast through this then you're sadly mistaken... I want you to see what's happening to your ass hole... Watch her little brother... Look at that long rigid tongue rape your ass... Go ahead Beck... Bang him good... Fuck his ass good and hard... Fuck the shit out of him... Pay him back... Get revenge on his ass... Rape it... Get mad... Get mean... Get pissed... I want you to really make him feel it deep as you possibly can... Push your tongue in there and don't pull out... Keep it in there... Now go deep... Bury that shit in there... Put all your weight into it... Stretch that tongue to its full length... That a girl... That's the way... That's how you make the bastard feel it."

"I moaned as Becky strived to bury her tongue as deep as it would go. Lisa took a break and then took a seat on my stomach. Both our legs were pinned back and now Becky started in on Lisa's ass hole too. She divided her time between our holes and even ran her tongue up and down the gauntlet of both our cracks, running her tongue up my ass hole and balls and up Lisa's shit hole and slit then back down again. After a minute she grabbed my cock and lined it up with Lisa's anus and I felt her push her weight down, impaling herself onto my fully erect spear. She went balls deep and rocked and swirled herself on my cock as Becky continued to lap and suck our exposed boy and girl parts. My balls got plenty of attention from Becky as Lisa now began to pump herself up and down my shaft.

I had already cashed in my first load and by now I really had learned to control my orgasms so despite the extreme physical and mental stimulation I was receiving I wasn't going to blow another load until I was ready. Seeing an opportunity to rest her mouth Becky took up a new position and climbed up on the bed and stood in front of Lisa's face and stuck her ass out. Lisa wasted no time and began munching away at her sister's holes while I began to do some ass pumping of my own so that Lisa could concentrate on Becky. I glanced at the closest T.V. screen to catch a glimpse of the action. A camera was filming a three quarter view angle of us and what a site to see as all of us threw ourselves into the business of incestuous oblivion.

I kept my pelvic thrusts to a gentle but steady pace. I took a lesson from Lisa and realized that I didn't really need to reconstruct her ass hole every time I fucked it so I just kept it friendly and mild. Both girls usually tell me if they're ready for me to pick up the pace so I kept my ears open for their verbal coaching. I had been with both my sisters enough to know their sounds. Then Becky parted ways with Lisa's tongue and went to check up on our moving parts. I felt her hand grab my cock and pull it free from Lisa's shit shoot saying,