Confessions in the Family Room Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just gotta taste that ass."

"Save some for me.", Lisa begged.

I looked at the T.V. and watched both girls lap up my cock fresh from Lisa's big bum. Lisa mounted me again and for the next few minutes the girls took turns cleaning my cock from Lisa's ass hole. When they had their fill of cocktail cream Lisa climbed on for one last ride and began to pound herself furiously on my meat stick with her ass hole. Becky held her position and aided her sister with a helpful hand and started rubbing her clit with blinding speed as Lisa strove to bring herself to climax. Becky added her colorful vocabulary to further stimulate Lisa coaching,

"Come on Lis... Bang that fucking cock... Fuck the shit out of it... I know you're tired but push through it... Keep going... Fast as you can... Pound that cock... Pound it... Don't stop... Help her out Tone... Fuck her ass... Stay still baby... Let your brother do some work... Come on big Tone... Bang her... Fuck the shit out of her... Pound that fucking ass hole... That's it... Hell yeah... Drill it... As hard and fast as you can... Go, give me twenty seconds of balls out speed and energy... Come on bro... Make her cum... That's it Lis... Bukkake my fucking face bitch... Explode all over me."

I put the peddle to the metal and broke into a full sprint. By the sound of my ass cheek impacts I was probably getting in five to six thrusts per second. It sounded like a machine gun as I delivered rapid fire pelvic thrusts up into my sister's brick house butt bowels. I glanced over to the T.V. and watched my cock moving so fast it was blurred. Lisa's body quaked and jiggled with my explosive impacts and Becky relentlessly harassed her clit to unleash the gusher from within. Just when I was starting to get winded Lisa shouted,

"OH MY FUCKING GOD... I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM... HERE I GO... AND... RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Lisa extinguished my thrusts by sitting down on my cock with all her weight and broke her damn all over Becky's face. I kept my eye's on the T.V. screen and watched sister hosing down sister with a gusher of girl gasm. I was still balls deep in Lisa's ass hole and to my amazement I could actually feel the subtle vibration of her squirt rushing through the thin membrane walls of her rectum as it evacuated out of her cunt canal. And this was definitely one of her more massive loads which Becky happily accepted all over her face and even gulped down several large mouthfuls of sisterly semen.

When she was done, she collapsed on my chest then twitched and spasmed on top of me as she worked through her violent orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her and could feel the goose bumps erupt all over her body. As I held her I felt as if we were one. Soon her orgasmic seizures subsided and I slowly and gently rolled her to one side and gently removed my still swollen cock from her back door. I still held my sister tenderly for a moment and then whispered,

"How do you feel?"

"Fine", Lisa sniffed as if she was crying, "I'm okay, just need a sec please but I'm not hurt."

"Okay babe", I answered and kissed her shoulder, allowing her all the time she needed to recover from such a massive orgasm.

After a while she sat up and by this time Becky had made her way back over to the wall of toys. She grabbed something off the wall and asked,

"Hay Tone, what's this for?" she had grabbed what looked like a small turkey baster.

"It's a rectal bulb syringe", I answered. Seeing her puzzled look I explained, "It's used for small enemas. I thought we could get messy and fill it with stuff and inject it into our asses and shit it onto each other." I could see a twinkle in Becky's eyes I explained what it was for.

"Damn bro", Becky said, "This thing just got better and better with every word that just came out of your mouth. I wanna try it. What do you have that we could use?"

"Well, I have some more of that chocolate pudding and I have some green jello and some milk too." She smiled and said,

"Oh hell yeah, let's do it."

So I went upstairs and raided the refrigerator for the messy fun and games then came back down with a jug of milk and two tupperware of chocolate pudding and green jello. The girls were waiting for me at the gel pit and we got right down to business. I popped off the plastic tip and loaded up a milk and jello blend then Becky on all fours expressed her eagerness to be injected by arching her back and jutting her ginormous ass in the air. I obliged her and replaced the tip to the syringe and slipped it deep into her anus then squeezed.

"OOOOO Damn", she squealed, "That's fucking cold."

"Sorry", I apologized, "It just came out of the fridge."

"It's okay, it's starting to warm up. Okay, who wants to be my first vicim?"

"I do, me me me", Lisa spoke up.

"Wait", I stopped them, "Let me get this on the portable camera." I raced to grab the camera as Lisa got into position to receive her sister's messy bowel movement. I focused in on Becky's anus and Lisa on her hands and knees with her face right behind to get her cannon blast of green jello milk. "Okay girls, go for it."

Becky tensed up her ass cheeks and then butt barfed the disgusting mixture all over her sister's face. The noise she made was just as nasty as the concoction that came out and I got it all on camera. Lisa turned her face to the camera and was laughing hysterically. Small green chunks clung to her face and hair and white milk dripped from her. It was the dirtiest most foul thing I've ever seen and it sunk our sexual depravity to a new low. Becky turned to see Lisa's face and shouted,

"YES! That was awesome. Load me up with some pudding, a real big load, like... two syringe fulls."

I injected Becky's ass with two healthy loads of chocolate pudding until it started oozing out of her anus then she said,

"Okay slaves get on the floor, I'm gonna paint your faces with shit."

I set up the camera on the tri-pod and Lisa and I laid on the gel pit floor with our heads touching ear to ear and our bodies lying in opposite directions. Becky then stood over us and role played saying,

"Okay my dung loving slaves prepare to be anointed with my nasty shit."

Then she squatted over our faces and pushed until the contents of her ass began to evacuate all over our faces. A thick brown diarrhea like soup coated us and Becky's ass was so full that she even had time to maneuver her spewing ass hole back and forth over our faces to thoroughly coat us with the chocolaty goo. A disgusting wet fart capped off the putrid obscene act and we were so coated with pudding that our faces were unrecognizable. I decided to one up the rude factor and rolled over to french kiss Lisa, intermixing the messy shit blast with our tongues and clearly swallowing mouthfuls of what looked like on camera as runny excrement.

We were sinking deeper and deeper into all time lows by the minute. Lisa took the next load of straight jello and bowel belched it into Becky's open mouth where she posed for the camera and messily munched it down. I even voluntiered with a load of milk and shat it in both girls faces. I laid on my back as they both loaded up with a messy mixture and took turns sitting on my cock with the gooey gunk up their rectums. Every out stroke left some of their cargo behind to collect and ooz all over the base of my cock and balls and stomach. Becky had a pure load of pudding that looked just like she was taking a dump on my cock as she impaled herself onto my brown beef. Each balls deep impact splattered the phoney shit in all directions.

For the sake of the camera once we had burned through all the pudding, jello, and milk, they got creative and went back up stairs and whipped up a batch of brownies and took out some ground beef. Soon we just started tearing the house apart for fuckable ass stuffing food. Like green peas, apple sauce, banannas, mashed potatos. Becky stuffed a whole bananna up her ass just to watch it shit out like a whole log into my mouth. The girls sculpted brownies all over my cock and sat right down on it until it was a disgusting messy lump that was packed all over my stomach then they ate it off like shit. We got into chocolate syrup and whipped cream, canned corn mixed with brownies being shit out into someones mouth then eaten. Someone gapped their ass and cracked a raw egg in it. Pretty much if there was a soft food in the house that could be stuffed up an ass then shit out, it was filmed.

We spent hours food fucking each other until by the time we threw in the towel a puke worthy mess was all over and in every crevice of our bodies. Before we hit the showers and douched out our innards from all the food, Becky wanted to try another messy dirty act with me. She said,

"I want you to piss in my ass."

"You want me to what?"

"Piss in my ass hole."

"Really! Wow, that is nasty. Well I guess I've got some booze to evacuate. Sure, why not."

"Yes, evacuate your bladder up my ass. Let's go over to the shower and do it there. Lisa, will you film us please?"

"Sure, let me just wash my hands."

So we went to the shower and Lisa got a close up of the action as Becky turned her back to me and leaned up against the wall and stuck her thick ass out. I got up behind her and grabbed my half erect shaft. I placed it between Becky's ample ass cheeks and folded them over my cock and began fucking her butt crack till my cock grew back to full strength. slick with slimey food stuff my cock glided efortlessly between her filthy buns. I soon ballooned up and then grabbed my meat and started pressing against her ass ring with my swollen mushroom cap. Soon I pierced passed her anus and began pumping in and out of her well stretched ass hole. Bits of food and crud still remained inside her rectum and pulled out to form a gooey food ring at the base of my cock. Becky then said,

"Okay, now just relax your bladder and let go of your urine."

I closed my eyes and realized that I had never in my life pissed while I was hard but I did as she asked and relaxed. I felt the draw bridge to my bladder open and soon the warm relief of piss flowed out my cock and into my sister's shit hole. My piss was going in where shit was supposed to come out. I had quite a full bladder as I relived myself into her and although it felt strange to pee with a hard on, the feeling of draining my urine was very satisfying. Lisa captured every dark and dirty moment on film until I had now emptied myself completely.

As I pulled my dick free of her ass hole driblets of piss and chunks of food ran down her leg. She tightened up her ass hole and said,

"Now lay down and start jerking off."

I laid on my back and grabbed hold of my shlong and began beating off for her. She stood over me and then took aim as she shit my piss out onto my cock and then simultaniously let go of her own booze filled bladder and shot it across my belly. As her own pee stream gathered in strength it traveled up my chest and soon I was being shot square in the face with her musty yellow urine. I kept whacking off in my own piss shower that spewed from her bowels and it splattered in all directions as it hit my cock filled fist. Eventually both streams ran their course and I was soaked in very a fragrant perfume of spicy pungent gold. I sat up and Becky crouched down to sit be side me and said,

"Keep filming Lisa and come over here and piss on our heads."

"With pleasure", she replied.

She walked over and took aim while filming a point of view shot of her urinating all over our heads. The moment Lisa's piss hit us Becky stuck her tongue down my throat and we began to mac on each other and I could taste the acrid flavor of my sister's urine. I wasn't a big fan of the taste but the despicable act of it was pure heaven. Before Lisa was empty Becky quickly broke our kiss and dove for my cock. Lisa knew what to do and redirected her aim for my cock and her mouth. Becky sloppily gobbled and sucked at my cock in the piss bath and the evilness of our behavior was intoxicating to watch. She put on a show for the camera and made the most disturbing noises as she gagged on my dick. Lisa may have been controlling her urine flow out put because she kept it going for quite a long time but then she finally ran out of steam and was empty. To finish off the scene Becky sucked out a pool of piss that had gathered in my belly button and brought in back to my mouth where we shared one last kiss.

We all hit the showers and douched out all our cracks and crevices. When we were finished and food free, all of us were ready for one last orgasm so Becky grabbed a strap on and we adjourned back to the bed. We got into a side saddle train were I plugged Becky's ass and she nailed Lisa's cunt. From there all hell broke loose as we punished each other with devistating fuck thrusts. Trash talking was like a second language to us as we vocally bashed one another over the head with the choicest of words. No one held back on volume as we once again reached a chorus of ear splitting verbal assults.

This was it, I thought to myself. I had said it before but now I was serious. This was my dream come true. At that very moment as I laid there wailing away at my sister's ass hole, screaming obscenities and being screamed at, my sexual peak was being fulfilled. No sane girl that I could ever meet would engage in such sick and twisted perversion unless she was being paid. The rush of my revelation lit the fuse to my internal explosion as I over powered my sister's yelling with a mighty bellow shouting,

"THIS IS SO WRONG... BROTHER AND SISTERS' FUCKING... CUSSING AT EACH OTHER... CUMMING INSIDE YOU BOTH... WE ARE SICK DISGUSTING ANIMALS AND I LOVE IT... OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM... HAVING ANGRY INCEST WITH YOU GUYS IS MAKING ME CUM... OH SHIT OH FUCK!"

"YES YOU SICK DISGUSTING BASTARD", Becky matched my volume, "BLOW YOUR INCESTUOUS WAD OF CUM RIGHT UP MY ASS HOLE... WE ARE THE MOST PUTRID FOUL PIGS ON EARTH... WE'RE PROBABLY GOING TO HELL BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK... JUST FUCK MY BRAINS OUT YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"KEEP FUCKING ME YOU MISERABLE BITCH", Lisa raised her voice, "DON'T STOP TILL YOU KNOCK ME UP WITH YOUR DEMON CHILD... INJECT ME WITH A CUNT FULL OF INCEST CUM... COME ON YOU GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING she male BITCH... CUM INSIDE ME... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And with Lisa's ear drum shattering scream I shot my rocket into Becky's ass and roared like a lion as I did it. This set off a chain reaction as Becky popped her gusher which once again was blocked by the strap on and went in all directions as she let out an animalistic growl of her own. Lisa never stopped screaming and pulled Becky's cock out as she ejaculated a fire hose that shot halfway across the room.

We all laid there exhausted and panting for breath like we had just crossed the finish line of a marathon. A familiar feeling of wet ejaculant pooled under our bodies as we quietly caught our wind back. My brain felt so light headed and my body so weak from the exertion of balls out fucking and the drained energy that comes on after a massive orgasm. When we had gathered up our strength I said,

"Everyone alright?"

"Yes", Lisa replied with a horse voice, "I'm okay. You okay Beck?"

"I'll live", Becky croaked, "That was intense."

"I know it's the last thing we want to do right now but how about we get to hosing down this place and getting it clean", I suggested.

"Yes", Lisa agreed, "It has to be done, then we can take one more shower and call it a night."

So we hosed down every thing and got the place all cleaned up. We went up stairs and poured ourselves into bed. Weak from exhaustion we fell right asleep and slept in till almost noon the next day. We all agreed that we had ate our fill of sex and had no desire to start up a whole new session so after a hearty breakfast we did a bit of shopping and sort of finished the rest of the week end just chilling out. I did get into the editing room to look over the raw footage and fool around with a bit of the film. When the week end was over we hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes and resumed our roles as normal human beings.

Over the next few weeks I came by the rental and finished editing the film into a first class porn. I burned three copies and passed them out to the girls. Over the past year we had quite a large archive of incest porn and I thought long and hard about the web site we talked about. We could make a fortune off of paying customers and a membership fee so I ran it by the girls again. They both agreed that it would make lots of cash but it should wait till our parents took their final bow. Years later Both my parents did eventually pass on and after we greaved I started up the web site and we raked in the cash with our filthy dirty incestuous web site. It was so successful I quite my job and went into full video production and am now a self made millionaire along with my sisters. Some day we are going to have some explaining to do to Lisa's kids who will most likely find out about our family secret but maybe they will learn that our love for each other goes way beyond an emotional bond and be understanding of us. Until then we continue to have blissful perverted incest and feel no personal guilt for profiting from it. I love my sisters and they love me and that's all that matters to us.