All Comments on 'Confessions in the Family Room'

by mutterguffin2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 15 years ago
A W E S O M E !

Love it from start to finish, it was hot, I hope there is more from these 3, keep up the totally fucking awesome stories coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Are they really sure that it's only sex

It might be more than just a good fuck, they might find that they are in love with each other. A three way love affair. A good story and I like the way the author thinks...Rich

mutterguffin2mutterguffin2over 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feed back so far, however...

I'm very proud of this submission but no matter how many times you proof read your own story, there are always going to be typos. This story should not have been approved. It should have been rejected for simple typos. I do feel that the story has the potential to be a mini series so look for future submissions for these three characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck !

Wow! this was hot! i nearly cummed just reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story line

There were so many misspellings and typos the story was sometimes hard to follow. But, do continue to write however. But, please. please, PLEASE use the FREE editing service available to literotica members.

mutterguffin2mutterguffin2about 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Grammar police...

Dear Grammar perfection police... Sorry I do not have an editor yet and have tried three times unsuccessfully to find one. Grammar is not my friend and if it is yours, congratulations. If your OCD like tendencies will not allow you to muddle through some errors, typos, and the odd omitted word I apologize and hold no grudge knowing that you have moved on to more well established writers like Chekov, Tolstoy or Hemingway. Please keep in mind that this is an amateur writing site and if you are compelled to correct peoples spelling and grammar, you might satisfy your correction cravings by becoming an English teacher. I can assure you that if you can will yourself to focus on the story itself, you will have a more enjoyable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Am an editor

am an editor ..if you need help in editing let me know ...my email is stop352 at yahoo. co .uk you will have to joing the eamil add as its broken up into pieces here ...message me if you need an editor!

thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"Damn" is a mild expletive. A dam holds back water. Get your mom to help you with this dreck.

She was tonguing another girl's ass "like a pro." Sounds like a ho to me, Dude. I'll stick with the uninfected amateurs.

I'd relax for a while. Listen to some music. Just stay away from writing. OK?

nashman1000nashman1000almost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I really, really enjoyed this story. Look forward to reading the additional parts!

OpthimusOpthimusabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Keep em coming plz.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Viagra

If only Viagra actually worked the way authors here think it does.

Sadly it doesn’t, a lot of myth here.

That being said am enjoying the story heaps.

darrellprestondarrellprestonalmost 2 years ago

Wow that was super hot. Can I join in..Great story. dp

guysenseiguysensei9 months ago

Geez that was super hot. The dirty talking was great super hot stuff. I love how eager the sisters are. Lisa and Becky are super hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous